Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 726 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 226 626 676 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 776 826 1226 1726 ... LastLast
Results 10,876 to 10,890 of 37324
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26449

    Doubles

    Quote Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc  [View Original Post]
    OK, My work schedule cleared and I saw them both. I have not seen a black girl in years, so seeing two was a whole new experience for me. So much tits and ass I felt like I got knocked over by a wave and couldn't come up for air. Pictures are accurate for sure. I love the freckles. They are NOT GFE and everything is covered, which is fine. I've actually started getting used to CBJs but still prefer the other. They are somewhat intimate but YMMV, they kiss and touch, but weren't going down on each other. But YMMV.

    You can see them individually and this is a rare double for me. I think if I went back I would only go for one girl, I was actually over stimulated.

    Staying at upscale hotel in Short Pump.
    If I'm paying that rate, I want the experience of a true threesome! One eating kitty while I'm pounding the other from behind, anything else is ludicrous. Seems to me you're better off with just one like he said. Freckles is sexy as fuck, might have to give her a go.

  2. #26448

    Saw them for doubles

    Quote Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc  [View Original Post]
    I have been talking to Bianca Blaze and Brei Skyy. I follow them. On Snap and they are in Richmond and headed to hotel.

    Offering singles and / or doubles. They are offering 30 min. For 6 and hour for 10. They said they would be in the Short Pump area. I am going to try and see them tomorrow.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/5889327.htm?cat=1

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/6987726.htm?cat=1
    OK, My work schedule cleared and I saw them both. I have not seen a black girl in years, so seeing two was a whole new experience for me. So much tits and ass I felt like I got knocked over by a wave and couldn't come up for air. Pictures are accurate for sure. I love the freckles. They are NOT GFE and everything is covered, which is fine. I've actually started getting used to CBJs but still prefer the other. They are somewhat intimate but YMMV, they kiss and touch, but weren't going down on each other. But YMMV.

    You can see them individually and this is a rare double for me. I think if I went back I would only go for one girl, I was actually over stimulated.

    Staying at upscale hotel in Short Pump.

  3. #26447

    Jewel

    Quote Originally Posted by ChillinVA  [View Original Post]
    Or search for "jewel" or "hopewell". Not a lot of info, but enough to know she's real.
    Save your money. Staying at a Notel in Hopewell. Went by today, head game was 6.5. Feet were dirty looked like the soles on the bottom of shoes. Her body isn't nothing to look at. Kitty is tight but admission isn't worth the overall vanilla Dream.

  4. #26446

    Busy Day

    I have been talking to Bianca Blaze and Brei Skyy. I follow them. On Snap and they are in Richmond and headed to hotel.

    Offering singles and / or doubles. They are offering 30 min. For 6 and hour for 10. They said they would be in the Short Pump area. I am going to try and see them tomorrow.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/5889327.htm?cat=1

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/6987726.htm?cat=1

  5. #26445

    Bambi

    Quote Originally Posted by CavalierDad74  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Bambi before? Used to be in Richmond now out of Chesapeake. Been talking off and on, seems like a solid hit. Just looking for other thoughts before I dive in.

    https://tryst.link/escort/bambibreland
    I've seen her several times and she's the real deal. Book with confidence, she delivers as promised and then some. Enjoy!

  6. #26444

    Post 26224 from last week

    Quote Originally Posted by Mustan  [View Original Post]
    Or search for "jewel" or "hopewell". Not a lot of info, but enough to know she's real.

  7. #26443

    Kimmie luv

    Quote Originally Posted by JimJohn737  [View Original Post]
    Hi All.

    Thanks for all the good info on this site. It has been very helpful. I am looking for a dream of Greek in the Richmond area. Not just from someone that will do it but from some one that truly enjoys it. Partial to somewhat curvey woman, not overly curvey but good proportions.

    Thanks for any help on this one.

    Jim.
    She loves it give her a try.

  8. #26442

    Bambi

    Quote Originally Posted by CavalierDad74  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Bambi before? Used to be in Richmond now out of Chesapeake. Been talking off and on, seems like a solid hit. Just looking for other thoughts before I dive in.

    https://tryst.link/escort/bambibreland
    I have seen her multiple times, take the plunge. She is well worth it!!

  9. #26441
    Quote Originally Posted by FantasticFour  [View Original Post]
    Fellas,

    Just curious about this one, as I've been seeing her ad all summer. I texted her a while back, and she's out of Petersburg. Now everyone is claiming the "Head Doctor" status, but does anyone have a report about her? Did I miss it? I've performed the search engine query; maybe I missed it?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...-/664967737300

    FF.
    Saw her a couple years ago in Waverly. She was a bit thinner but the head was 7. 5 out of 10. Definitely can deep throat. She did swallow it up. Just saying that was a while back she could be a pro at it now.

  10. #26440

    Bambi

    Anyone seen Bambi before? Used to be in Richmond now out of Chesapeake. Been talking off and on, seems like a solid hit. Just looking for other thoughts before I dive in.

    https://tryst.link/escort/bambibreland

  11. #26439

  12. #26438

    Only fans girls

    Anyone know if their are any local * girls that meet up with their subscribers for a little extra that done post on the usual sites regularly.

  13. #26437

    Head Doctor (Famous Title)

    Fellas,

    Just curious about this one, as I've been seeing her ad all summer. I texted her a while back, and she's out of Petersburg. Now everyone is claiming the "Head Doctor" status, but does anyone have a report about her? Did I miss it? I've performed the search engine query; maybe I missed it?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...-/664967737300

    FF.

  14. #26436

    Sara

    Quote Originally Posted by SkidMarks  [View Original Post]
    When is she available? I haven't had any luck catching her.
    Never mind I finally caught her.

  15. #26435

    Sally

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    Yea I totally can concur with Geronimo808. She has a handler usally sitting in a burgundy mimi van way off in front of the room. Now let's get to more business. I was on vaction this week and had extra money to play with Saw the hard to get with Staxx for HHR gave me a discount for making me wait. Don't bust she is a clock watcher with me anyone. I know some guys say the more you see her the better she get with you. So I said with the hell let me try Sally since the are in the same location. And my luck was good, start to bail because I saw BF / Handler sitting in the mimi van. But she call me and told me everything was cool. Got in the room she is a nice one only did a QV because I was nervous about the dude. She did admit that he was with her for her protection. Good DT skills and she can ride like a champ really got into. But she uses a timesr on her phone and soon as that timer goes off she immediately stops and says time up.
    When is she available? I haven't had any luck catching her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape