Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 725 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 225 625 675 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 775 825 1225 1725 ... LastLast
Results 10,861 to 10,875 of 37323
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26463
    Quote Originally Posted by Villethe  [View Original Post]
    She didn't get me but another Slick one. Won't bore you with the details but just stay away not a Legit provider.
    Would like to know how she's not legit sir.

  2. #26462
    Quote Originally Posted by Villethe  [View Original Post]
    She didn't get me but another Slick one. Won't bore you with the details but just stay away not a Legit provider.
    I messaged this one as well. Did NOT get a good feeling and didn't schedule.

    Luckily I dodged a bullet, thanks for the report. Stay safe out there.

  3. #26461

    Sally

    Quote Originally Posted by SkidMarks  [View Original Post]
    When is she available? I haven't had any luck catching her.
    You just have to keep trying. Some say she is easy to connect with, but it wasn't like that with me toook me awhile. But after the first visit. She out of the blue contacted me. And I had another great visit with her. Nice little tight body good head and DT game. Fucks back awesome time. Everty thing covered.

  4. #26460
    Quote Originally Posted by Villethe  [View Original Post]
    No Regrets?. Been Mongering for 30 plus years and she got me. Word to the wise stay away she's slick.
    I've never met her before but she has scammed others on this board. Thank you to everyone that gave a heads up about her I see her posting all the time. Did she do the cash and dash?

  5. #26459

    Big booty Vanilla

    Saw big booty MILF Vanilla recently at a notel in the area. Honestly I have to stop slumming but there's something about that trailer park pussy that I can't let go LOL Big ass with some saggy boobs but I'm pretty sure she's a gilf. The head was okay but I was really there to see that ass. Started in doggy and switch to mish and sprayed her belly for the finish. I just could not get into the session because some woman kept banging on the door while I was doing the deed. I will not repeat. She was nice just a little strange.

  6. #26458

  7. #26457
    Quote Originally Posted by Villethe  [View Original Post]
    No Regrets?. Been Mongering for 30 plus years and she got me. Word to the wise stay away she's slick.
    Isn't she the one who hides in the bathroom and a dude comes to the door?

    I recall someone mentioning before they carry a tool, I myself have carried pepper spray but so far I haven't had to use it.

    But I tend to go off multiple reviews most of the time, rarely do I meet with unknowns.

  8. #26456

    Green Dot Scam Richmond September 7th. Don't miss this Delicious Treat

    She didn't get me but another Slick one. Won't bore you with the details but just stay away not a Legit provider.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FBBB53B1-C8FA-4B45-A0A1-22D6CDD50937.jpg‎  

  9. #26455

    Rip Off Report-Cash and Dash "No Regrets"

    No Regrets?. Been Mongering for 30 plus years and she got me. Word to the wise stay away she's slick.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 35BBE67B-1983-40B0-9353-92B0AC4027ED.jpg‎  

  10. #26454

    Natalie

    Quote Originally Posted by JaysonSt804  [View Original Post]
    Reached out to Natalie on Eros and quickly got the address to a decent hotel in Richmond. Was pleased when she opened the door in a sexy little nighty. Pretty Latina with braces, nice b cups and the real standout is that ass. Started with closed lip kissing and some nursing on the girls. Quick CBJ to get me up. Started doggy, then cowgirl, then Mish. The rod deflated a little bit and I asked if we could switch hats. She agreed and did a nice CBJ to get the rod back at full strength. Went doggy again and blew in the bag shortly after.

    I honestly think this is the lane I'm going to play in. I have horrible luck with the popular lower tier girls. Paid 2 bills for a quality Latina and at a reasonable spot. Yeah keep them coming. I noticed the girls with the "321" area code with ads that just say "Richmond only text" seem to be all good options on Eros and probably connected.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/4704388.htm?cat=1
    I saw her too, a little belly on her, but view from behind is amazing. Its funny because it is across the parking lot from the ACS that advertises.

  11. #26453

    Natalie Eros

    Reached out to Natalie on Eros and quickly got the address to a decent hotel in Richmond. Was pleased when she opened the door in a sexy little nighty. Pretty Latina with braces, nice b cups and the real standout is that ass. Started with closed lip kissing and some nursing on the girls. Quick CBJ to get me up. Started doggy, then cowgirl, then Mish. The rod deflated a little bit and I asked if we could switch hats. She agreed and did a nice CBJ to get the rod back at full strength. Went doggy again and blew in the bag shortly after.

    I honestly think this is the lane I'm going to play in. I have horrible luck with the popular lower tier girls. Paid 2 bills for a quality Latina and at a reasonable spot. Yeah keep them coming. I noticed the girls with the "321" area code with ads that just say "Richmond only text" seem to be all good options on Eros and probably connected.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/4704388.htm?cat=1

  12. #26452

    Doubles

    Quote Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc  [View Original Post]
    OK, My work schedule cleared and I saw them both. I have not seen a black girl in years, so seeing two was a whole new experience for me. So much tits and ass I felt like I got knocked over by a wave and couldn't come up for air. Pictures are accurate for sure. I love the freckles. They are NOT GFE and everything is covered, which is fine. I've actually started getting used to CBJs but still prefer the other. They are somewhat intimate but YMMV, they kiss and touch, but weren't going down on each other. But YMMV.

    You can see them individually and this is a rare double for me. I think if I went back I would only go for one girl, I was actually over stimulated.

    Staying at upscale hotel in Short Pump.
    If I'm paying that rate, I want the experience of a true threesome! One eating kitty while I'm pounding the other from behind, anything else is ludicrous. Seems to me you're better off with just one like he said. Freckles is sexy as fuck, might have to give her a go.

  13. #26451

    Saw them for doubles

    Quote Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc  [View Original Post]
    I have been talking to Bianca Blaze and Brei Skyy. I follow them. On Snap and they are in Richmond and headed to hotel.

    Offering singles and / or doubles. They are offering 30 min. For 6 and hour for 10. They said they would be in the Short Pump area. I am going to try and see them tomorrow.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/5889327.htm?cat=1

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/6987726.htm?cat=1
    OK, My work schedule cleared and I saw them both. I have not seen a black girl in years, so seeing two was a whole new experience for me. So much tits and ass I felt like I got knocked over by a wave and couldn't come up for air. Pictures are accurate for sure. I love the freckles. They are NOT GFE and everything is covered, which is fine. I've actually started getting used to CBJs but still prefer the other. They are somewhat intimate but YMMV, they kiss and touch, but weren't going down on each other. But YMMV.

    You can see them individually and this is a rare double for me. I think if I went back I would only go for one girl, I was actually over stimulated.

    Staying at upscale hotel in Short Pump.

  14. #26450

    Jewel

    Quote Originally Posted by ChillinVA  [View Original Post]
    Or search for "jewel" or "hopewell". Not a lot of info, but enough to know she's real.
    Save your money. Staying at a Notel in Hopewell. Went by today, head game was 6.5. Feet were dirty looked like the soles on the bottom of shoes. Her body isn't nothing to look at. Kitty is tight but admission isn't worth the overall vanilla Dream.

  15. #26449

    Busy Day

    I have been talking to Bianca Blaze and Brei Skyy. I follow them. On Snap and they are in Richmond and headed to hotel.

    Offering singles and / or doubles. They are offering 30 min. For 6 and hour for 10. They said they would be in the Short Pump area. I am going to try and see them tomorrow.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/5889327.htm?cat=1

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/6987726.htm?cat=1

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape