Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 274 of 552 FirstFirst ... 174 224 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 324 374 ... LastLast
Results 4,096 to 4,110 of 8271
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4176

    Delight at deja vu lake city

    Had a swell dance with Delight at LCDV last week: tall, blonde, DD, sweet as pie. Does anyone have her instagram link?

  2. #4175

    Lola at Pandora's

    Rip off. Avoid. Promised more in VIP but once back there gave less than what she allowed in the regular area. Said it was because of the cameras. Also said it was club policy to pay up front now and being a drunk fool I broke my own rules and parted with my money real quick. Fuck a *****.

  3. #4174
    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    Rooms are pricey now. $70 for 15 minutes, 90 for 30. I think 120 for an hour. But you have more freedom. Be creative. Get up! Take your clothes off. Have her suck you standing with her on her knees, bend her over the table, on the table with her ankles on your shoulders, prop her foot on the chair armrest. Pile drive her. Just don't make too much noise and dress quickly when time is up.
    I might have to go check it out.

  4. #4173

    Pandora VIP Rooms

    Quote Originally Posted by Aquaj2012  [View Original Post]
    I have not been two pans since before the pandemic. I hear a lot about VIP rooms now. Is there more freedom in the room and in the playground? Or do you still just sit in one position while the girl does her thing? Thanks and advance. I'm heading there this weekend.
    Rooms are pricey now. $70 for 15 minutes, 90 for 30. I think 120 for an hour. But you have more freedom. Be creative. Get up! Take your clothes off. Have her suck you standing with her on her knees, bend her over the table, on the table with her ankles on your shoulders, prop her foot on the chair armrest. Pile drive her. Just don't make too much noise and dress quickly when time is up.

  5. #4172

    Gwen

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenCandles  [View Original Post]
    Happens to the best of us. One time I got hustled for 300 from some asian chick at Sugar's, and I'm by no means new at at this.
    I met Gwen shortly after she started. I didn't do the VIP but got a couple of horrible lap dances. She may be better now but with me she did the painful lap bounce. Said she had experience but it sure didn't seem like it!

  6. #4171

    Meh

    Quote Originally Posted by Vnapi55  [View Original Post]
    Arrived at Pandoras at 730, place was dead. Got hustled by Gwen. New Girl, good dances, but no extras. The private rooms are way too much. Rookie move.
    Happens to the best of us. One time I got hustled for 300 from some asian chick at Sugar's, and I'm by no means new at at this.

  7. #4170

    Pandora Friday

    Arrived at Pandoras at 730, place was dead. Got hustled by Gwen. New Girl, good dances, but no extras. The private rooms are way too much. Rookie move.

  8. #4169

    Her IG

    Quote Originally Posted by RandyDarwin  [View Original Post]
    Any information about Indica? Have heard the name but can't sync it to a person in my head.
    Here's her IG https://www.instagram.com/sourpatchkittenxoxo/.

  9. #4168

    Dropped you a message

    Quote Originally Posted by Aquaj2012  [View Original Post]
    I have not been two pans since before the pandemic. I hear a lot about VIP rooms now. Is there more freedom in the room and in the playground? Or do you still just sit in one position while the girl does her thing? Thanks and advance. I'm heading there this weekend.
    Much easier that way. Long posts kill forums.

  10. #4167

    Pans VIP

    I have not been here since before the pandemic. I'm going to sleep in VIP room better than the playground and worth the extra money? Is there more freedom to move around or do you just sit there? Thank you.

  11. #4166

    Pans VIP?

    I have not been two pans since before the pandemic. I hear a lot about VIP rooms now. Is there more freedom in the room and in the playground? Or do you still just sit in one position while the girl does her thing? Thanks and advance. I'm heading there this weekend.

  12. #4165

    Maybe

    Quote Originally Posted by RandyDarwin  [View Original Post]
    Any information about Indica? Have heard the name but can't sync it to a person in my head.
    Think Indica is a young, slender AA dancer that's super chatty. Very tone body. She's cute. Heard she offers some fun. Recently Moved from day shift to mid shift. We talked once and didn't click. I'm a breast man and she's not a match. Way toooo much hyper-active chatter. Then got made because I wouldn't order her a pizza.

  13. #4164
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyDarwin  [View Original Post]
    Any information about Indica? Have heard the name but can't sync it to a person in my head.
    Pretty sure it was Sativa. There was someone by that name on Pansy's Instagram today.

  14. #4163
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy69  [View Original Post]
    I got the name wrong. Definitely not Mandy. The DJ was having audio issues that day, and was even harder to understand than usual.

    It may have been Trinity, who I recall speaking to in the past, but not partaking. Or it could be Madison? At this point I am not at all sure. It was an older fake blond. With hard, fake tits, and nice nipples. She had a thick butt. She was greedy, and I won't partake again.

    I was in on Sunday. MILF manager took my money at the door, and warned me that only 5 girls were working. It was Anya, Monse, Sativa, (or was it Indica?) Mandy, and Paisley, (I think) Cream showed up shortly after I got there, and a couple more ladies showed up before I left. I spent some time watching the stage. I was planning on putting in some time, and waiting my turn to get a nice hand shake. I am a dirty pervert. So, I find something entertaining about knowingly watching Monse, and Anya do their work. I truly believe that they enjoy pleasing people. You can tell when SW do, because they are really good at it.

    I gave Monse some smirks as she passed by. She gave them right back. Anya tends to avoid eye contact when we are not in the back together. I was hoping for a turn with Anya, but was willing to let Monse do her thing to me. Pre pandemic, Cream was my go-to. However, the first time I got dances with her since her return. She disappointed me. We got 2 dances in, and I found out she had no slippery stuff. I am pretty shy, so it is hard for me to finish in public. I cut my losses. Cream was giving me some eye contact as she worked the room. She came right by me, and hit up a dude to go in the back. When he was not looking, she reached out, and gave my leg a flirtatious grab.

    After a good 3 or 4 rotations, Cream came by for a short chat. I told her, "I was hoping you would take me into the back. " She smiled, and said "sure". We got back there, and it was pretty full. She found a spot, and started to get into it. I communicated a need for slippery stuff, and she said I will go get it. When she got back, the area had completely cleared out. She moved us to a better spot, and we got into it. She really brought her A game. She gave intense eye contact, and words of encouragement. It was the best effort, and talent that I have ever gotten out of her. I am on a budget, and won't spend more than $40 per song. I think this is why I have to wait my turn. Judging by who she goes to the back with. I suspect Anya really enjoys our friend Manuel Hung.
    Anya like any dick that come with money.

    Even my little Wang.

    Cream is fun time. She will only yank or suck my Wang. No fuck me.

    Make me wear condom for even HJ. I still cum.

  15. #4162

    Half and Half

    Quote Originally Posted by Acura8888  [View Original Post]
    Best deal I ever got was 30 minutes /250 Covered with oral on her allowed which is not always allowed.

    I forgot her name but she was half white / half Korean which made her look just beautiful.
    Preach! Half Korean / Half White women are master race. Somehow you get the best physical features of both ethnicities and none of the bad stuff. If I could find one, I'd bang her nonstop until my dick broke off from friction burn.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape