Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #4401

    Secret Benefits

    Anyone have any luck with Secret Benefits? I signed up a few days ago and while there appears to be a nice selection on there, the price just to send a message seems outrageous. I have received a bunch of messages from different girls but you have to pay just to read them. I'm just trying to wrap my head around paying that much to read a message that might be a waster of time.

  2. #4400
    Quote Originally Posted by DoverBen  [View Original Post]
    The one on the right offered me too. I cancelled the offer.

    I knew something was fishy with her.

    BD.
    I didn't bite on either Lisa, New London or NYC. I did on the Alice one knowing I could get a refund on points. When I did, WYP tried to stiff me by denying me. I filled out a survey and bitched I'm not about to lose paid points on spammers like Alice and Lisa.

    An hour later, I got the refund as they made a rare exception, which is pure BS. I got another survey after that, so I'll be complaining more about their 'exception'. They setup their rules which allow spammers to waste our paid points so we can just buy more. Like hell to that!

    BMD.

  3. #4399

    Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    My lucky day.

    I got two offers today, same two girls but with different IDs. One in NYC and the other in New London. Both logged in from Thailand and likely a VPN.

    BMD.
    The one on the right offered me too. I cancelled the offer.

    I knew something was fishy with her.

    BD.

  4. #4398
    Quote Originally Posted by ArviK88  [View Original Post]
    I thought this was a good thread to bring this subject up.

    I would like to hear guys' experiences with meeting someone via Snapchat or Telegram (encoded chat app similar to Signal).

    I personally have been unsuccessful so far as almost everyone asks for either deposit or pay by cashapp or gift card before meeting, which is obviously a scam.

    DM is fine too.

    Arvi.
    Lots of * bots, and scammers. I do think some of the ones asking for a deposit are real (<5%) but it's not worth making that bet not to mention how that looks or the record it creates, but that's me. And I'll add that I wouldn't consider Telegram as secure as Signal.

  5. #4397

    Snapchat \ Telegram

    I thought this was a good thread to bring this subject up.

    I would like to hear guys' experiences with meeting someone via Snapchat or Telegram (encoded chat app similar to Signal).

    I personally have been unsuccessful so far as almost everyone asks for either deposit or pay by cashapp or gift card before meeting, which is obviously a scam.

    DM is fine too.

    Arvi.

  6. #4396

    WYP Spammer

    My lucky day.

    I got two offers today, same two girls but with different IDs. One in NYC and the other in New London. Both logged in from Thailand and likely a VPN.

    BMD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4FD3E937-0651-4777-97AA-7022C5D41FC5.jpg‎  

  7. #4395
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeSchlosser1  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like you signed up as a sugar baby instead. I'm pretty sure.
    Thanks! This was correct and weird but I contacted them and they fixed it.

  8. #4394

    WYP. Alice

    Quote Originally Posted by DoverBen  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had any luck on WYP?

    I have been trying since last few months but no meets yet. They all disappear after you spend credits. Looking for a solid regular connection. Any recommendations?

    Should I switch to SA? I hear that site is not what it used to be.

    BD.
    WYP in the Htfd area is a wasteland. New ones that show up tend to be TGTBT and spammer / scammers.

    My last attempt a few weeks ago was with a knockout who sent me a $50 offer. I accepted and I've learned to start my messages about delaying any contact info until we're comfortable with meeting in public. It's a disclaimer so they don't send contact info and blow my refund if they're a scammer. WYP will refund if no contact info has been exchanged. So, here's a few pics of that last scammer who left CT and headed to NYC. I offered to meet her Fri., sat, or sun last week. Her reply was that she doesn't meet strangers! She was looking for marriage or investors or partners in her business. Yeah, right. My refund of points is in the works.

    BMD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AE2720A5-1D87-4E9D-937B-A500D00C101F.jpg‎   5F54DC4C-0F0B-4C64-9CF5-5E761503BF08.jpg‎  

  9. #4393

    Agreed to meet then ghosted

    Quote Originally Posted by Tribeca67  [View Original Post]
    Any information?
    Yes, I spoke to this one. We did a video call as well. Everything was going well, we agreed to meeting up for lunch. I do my best to make these girls feel as comfortable as possible. Not trying to scare them or come across as a creepy dude. Our meet and greet would've been platonic and we would decide if we want to see each other again.

    On day of meeting, she ghosted me. I tried few times to reach out to her but she never responded back.

  10. #4392
    Any information?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220827-174420_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220827-174416_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220827-174409_Gallery.jpg‎  

  11. #4391

    Jv

    Just an FYI she wants 600 per meeting plus you have to buy stuff off her Amazon wishlist. Hard pass.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...3-2addd3b5e6d2

  12. #4390
    Quote Originally Posted by DoverBen  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had any luck on WYP?

    I have been trying since last few months but no meets yet. They all disappear after you spend credits. Looking for a solid regular connection. Any recommendations?

    Should I switch to SA? I hear that site is not what it used to be..
    I was banned from SA so can't speak to its current status but I have had the same experience as you with WYP. I have had some luck recently with SDM. I've only been on for a couple weeks but already had one successful meet.

  13. #4389
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    So I met up with this one last night. .
    She sounds familiar. Can you post a pic of her profile?

    Looks like either she blocked me, or I blocked her. LOL.

  14. #4388

    Wyp

    Anyone had any luck on WYP?

    I have been trying since last few months but no meets yet. They all disappear after you spend credits. Looking for a solid regular connection. Any recommendations?

    Should I switch to SA? I hear that site is not what it used to be.

    BD.

  15. #4387

    This one?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    So I met up with this one last night. She came over to my area, we had a few drinks. She likes to drink, like she was ordering shots and mixed drinks and polished off half a bottle of dessert wine afterwards. We then smoked a little weed and started making out and then fucked. BBJ was great. She actually swung around and we 69'd for a bit which was nice. She then hopped on and rode me and I blew my load as deep inside her as I could. BBFSCIP without any hesitation. I could tell there was a moment where she was wondering if I was going to grab a condom but she doesn't know me. Yet.

    We did discuss a lot of kinks and stuff but the sex was pretty vanilla.

    We spent a bit talking. She isn't the most affectionate or cuddly person, but she isn't cold. She is bright and funny and good hearted. She was on time and brought something sexy to wear. I think she is more wild in bed, we just didn't know each other that well. The bar was actually the first time we had met each other in person. This is why I prefer to meet SA girls for coffee first but someone gave her a good review so I felt okay with skipping that step.

    Nice thing about her is that she isn't a desperate over the hill party girl. She's a mom and works a FT job and she has had some past challenges that she seems to have overcome. No signs of demons.

    All in all she is dependable, reliable, delivers for the most part.

    We originally agreed to 300 but as she had to drive about an hour she asked for 350. I told her my budget was 250 but since she was willing to dress up and we were skipping dinner I agreed. It's more than what I normally like to spend, but I wanted to meet her. She's a total spinner. Flat ass, small boobs but very pretty eyes and hair. I was hoping for round two but I wasn't able to get it together in time before she had to hit the road.

    Will I have her again? Probably not, unless she is willing to accept 2-250 but I would have to probably find a notel in New Britain. Which given the gas and hotel room, I am basically spending the same amount.

    I'd give her a B-.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...7-634b017ab4af

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape