Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #4390
    Quote Originally Posted by DoverBen  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had any luck on WYP?

    I have been trying since last few months but no meets yet. They all disappear after you spend credits. Looking for a solid regular connection. Any recommendations?

    Should I switch to SA? I hear that site is not what it used to be..
    I was banned from SA so can't speak to its current status but I have had the same experience as you with WYP. I have had some luck recently with SDM. I've only been on for a couple weeks but already had one successful meet.

  2. #4389
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    So I met up with this one last night. .
    She sounds familiar. Can you post a pic of her profile?

    Looks like either she blocked me, or I blocked her. LOL.

  3. #4388

    Wyp

    Anyone had any luck on WYP?

    I have been trying since last few months but no meets yet. They all disappear after you spend credits. Looking for a solid regular connection. Any recommendations?

    Should I switch to SA? I hear that site is not what it used to be.

    BD.

  4. #4387

    This one?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    So I met up with this one last night. She came over to my area, we had a few drinks. She likes to drink, like she was ordering shots and mixed drinks and polished off half a bottle of dessert wine afterwards. We then smoked a little weed and started making out and then fucked. BBJ was great. She actually swung around and we 69'd for a bit which was nice. She then hopped on and rode me and I blew my load as deep inside her as I could. BBFSCIP without any hesitation. I could tell there was a moment where she was wondering if I was going to grab a condom but she doesn't know me. Yet.

    We did discuss a lot of kinks and stuff but the sex was pretty vanilla.

    We spent a bit talking. She isn't the most affectionate or cuddly person, but she isn't cold. She is bright and funny and good hearted. She was on time and brought something sexy to wear. I think she is more wild in bed, we just didn't know each other that well. The bar was actually the first time we had met each other in person. This is why I prefer to meet SA girls for coffee first but someone gave her a good review so I felt okay with skipping that step.

    Nice thing about her is that she isn't a desperate over the hill party girl. She's a mom and works a FT job and she has had some past challenges that she seems to have overcome. No signs of demons.

    All in all she is dependable, reliable, delivers for the most part.

    We originally agreed to 300 but as she had to drive about an hour she asked for 350. I told her my budget was 250 but since she was willing to dress up and we were skipping dinner I agreed. It's more than what I normally like to spend, but I wanted to meet her. She's a total spinner. Flat ass, small boobs but very pretty eyes and hair. I was hoping for round two but I wasn't able to get it together in time before she had to hit the road.

    Will I have her again? Probably not, unless she is willing to accept 2-250 but I would have to probably find a notel in New Britain. Which given the gas and hotel room, I am basically spending the same amount.

    I'd give her a B-.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...7-634b017ab4af

  5. #4386

    Horrible profile!

    "Don't waste my time".

    I don't know about you guys, but that's a really bad start for a profile, as far as I'm concerned.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...b-3e3fc175c3ad

    "I like to go out to eat" LOL. I couldn't tell!

  6. #4385
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeSchlosser33  [View Original Post]
    So I've been on seeking for about a year now. Here's what my experience has been and what has worked for me and what hasn't worked.
    So I met up with this one last night. She came over to my area, we had a few drinks. She likes to drink, like she was ordering shots and mixed drinks and polished off half a bottle of dessert wine afterwards. We then smoked a little weed and started making out and then fucked. BBJ was great. She actually swung around and we 69'd for a bit which was nice. She then hopped on and rode me and I blew my load as deep inside her as I could. BBFSCIP without any hesitation. I could tell there was a moment where she was wondering if I was going to grab a condom but she doesn't know me. Yet.

    We did discuss a lot of kinks and stuff but the sex was pretty vanilla.

    We spent a bit talking. She isn't the most affectionate or cuddly person, but she isn't cold. She is bright and funny and good hearted. She was on time and brought something sexy to wear. I think she is more wild in bed, we just didn't know each other that well. The bar was actually the first time we had met each other in person. This is why I prefer to meet SA girls for coffee first but someone gave her a good review so I felt okay with skipping that step.

    Nice thing about her is that she isn't a desperate over the hill party girl. She's a mom and works a FT job and she has had some past challenges that she seems to have overcome. No signs of demons.

    All in all she is dependable, reliable, delivers for the most part.

    We originally agreed to 300 but as she had to drive about an hour she asked for 350. I told her my budget was 250 but since she was willing to dress up and we were skipping dinner I agreed. It's more than what I normally like to spend, but I wanted to meet her. She's a total spinner. Flat ass, small boobs but very pretty eyes and hair. I was hoping for round two but I wasn't able to get it together in time before she had to hit the road.

    Will I have her again? Probably not, unless she is willing to accept 2-250 but I would have to probably find a notel in New Britain. Which given the gas and hotel room, I am basically spending the same amount.

    I'd give her a B-.

  7. #4384
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeSchlosser33  [View Original Post]
    Here's a freebie:

    She is very sweet. Dressed up nice for me. Had a few drinks. She's really short at 4'11" which I loved. You'll go home happy.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...7-634b017ab4af
    I have a date set with her for Saturday night. I shall report back.

  8. #4383

    Looking for respectful threesome partner

    I have a super-cute, slender, petite, white, sugar baby, 25, very open to new things. So it's time for a threesome with another guy.

    Open to a lot. I will direct the action, telling her what to do.

    Looking for someone respectful, clean, D&D free.

    Send PM, let's talk.

  9. #4382
    I joined SA because traveling. But took at stab on a chica favorited me. Just an example for newbies to watch for these girls.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...4-762c20099624

    I messaged her where in CT you from? Hartford.

    She Asked for my number? Gave it.

    Red Flag: Delaware number.

    But thought I would play it out. She texted me. And couple pics. Nice hood rat type. Big rack. Hotter than that one seattle rocker pic. LOL.

    Get to meet. She has car she says. Kinda red flag. Sure I will meet you. Before meet 300 ppm. Me: will you accept 250. Her: sure. RED Flag.

    Her: I need half up front before we meet.

    Me: NO. Never got off couch.

    And that was it. Also she was Conneticut, Conneticut in profile. New one.

    Funny I asked her ethnicity she says "Georgia" lmao.

  10. #4381
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss203  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody else had their luck with Littlexomiss? Is it worth it? Is she wild in bed?
    I banged her once. I found her to be pretty. Well. The sex was good, but she would make these faces that reminded me of the British actor Eddie Marsan and she was pretty frumpy. Overall, the sex was good. BBFSCIP no problem, but I had to shut my eyes or else I'd lose my wood. Also no talk of money at all. I cash apped her 1. 50 afterwards and she was fine with that.

  11. #4380

    Seeking success

    So I've been on seeking for about a year now. Here's what my experience has been and what has worked for me and what hasn't worked.

    I live in the Hartford area. I travel a bit for work and for fun. So far in the Hartford area I have had good success in finding girls to play with but it's difficult without a place to play. Having a place would make the game far easier. I've gotten rooms downtown and been able to play every time. Their place is usually out of the question. I recommend trying the Dayuse app. You can get a room for 6 hours or so for a pretty cut rate. The most likely candidates on seeking are single moms who need some extra cash. I've hooked up with 5 different girls in Hartford. Usually around 30 or so divorced with kids. The damage is usually 3 though I've paid more and I've paid less. The date is usually drinks and chat followed by play time in the room. I've never had one that was unclean or demons present. I'm 48, a decent looking guy with a dad bod. Seeking girls I'm sure much more choosy than stg. I'm sure I've been shot down by plenty for not being their type without knowing it though. There was never a time limit on play time, which makes it so much more enjoyable than traditional stg shit.

    When I travel I've hooked up nearly every single trip without fail. I message a good handful that I'll be in town and that I'm looking for a one night stand type date. I get an overwhelming amount of positive responses from that. In the last year I have fucked girls in Boston, Providence, NYC, Indianapolis, Syracuse, Detroit, LA, Atlanta, and Dallas. LA and NYC having to pay 4, but both were worth it. Syracuse was an absolute dream. 23 yo beauty who loves to fuck. Just splendid. I don't mean to brag here just trying to relay what has worked for me. Hopefully you all can repeat my success. Feel free ask any questions.

    Here's a freebie:

    She is very sweet. Dressed up nice for me. Had a few drinks. She's really short at 4'11" which I loved. You'll go home happy.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...7-634b017ab4af

  12. #4379

  13. #4378

    Littlexomiss

    Has anybody else had their luck with Littlexomiss? Is it worth it? Is she wild in bed?

    Quote Originally Posted by XxMarkXx  [View Original Post]
    I have had the pleasure of meeting some very nice and real women recently. As always, YMMV, but I have had good experiences with them. Normal women, no demons, can carry on conversations, love adult activities and no GPS. Not STG prices, but you get what you pay for.

    A little older, better looking in person. Just a nice woman.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...1-4302603792ab

    A little bigger in person, but very sexy curvy woman. Loves to dress sexy and show off her great naturals!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...b-26111850a9d5

    Amazon for sure, total sweetheart, just as hot in person as in her pics, if you are into that kinda look.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...2-3c22954f2c1e

  14. #4377
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    According to Tommy he banged only one, and that was a previous find. Everything else fell through. A big waste of energy and time! But hey, it is your time. If you get off on ego stroking, scams and flighty women that can't decide to be sluts for cash then it is the place to look.

    Another thing. If you cheap bastards are waiting for a 33% discount to play in the Sugar bowl you definitely cannot afford the price of the PUSSAY!

    A successful player in this market will have these qualities in addition to others. 1. Time 2. Your own place to play and the third is cash to burn.

    Poo.
    It actually is a great post. Aren't the forums supposed to be for sharing information? Seems like tommy did that and posted his losses too so I don't see where he's "ego stroking". Also, he probably saved another member from wasting time with some of these chicks.

  15. #4376
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]

    Something I look for when determining if a girl is real or a bot is the "Joined On Date" and anything within the last 3 months is automatically suspect. Anyone who's profile says "I am Here for the same thing you are" or "here for a good time, not a long time" I have found to be generally BS. So if anyone has any info on the above please do, if anything comes about this I will share the details later.
    Sadly (or not), I've never message, texted, talked with, met with, or fuck any of these chics. Seems like you're in Southern, CT. I mostly play in the Hartford area.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape