The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #4360

    My Month On SA

    My current stint on Seeking is now up. Was the $90 worth it? Well, for the entertainment value and "something to do" value yes. For the actual yield of harvested pussy I shall let you be the judge. Here are my stats from 30-days of effort.

    1. Banged a hot Mom for $100 in a parking lot.

    2. Banged a petite chocolate spinner in her nasty apt for $150.

    3. Had a few oral encounters with a small BBW $100 each time.

    4. Lunch with a hot blond Mom that was out of my price range ($500).

    5. 12 Phone numbers that went absolutely no where. Young girls are flakes!

    6. 25 or so " I am in my bed wet" messages.

    7. All the rest of my sent messages to active accounts, and then nadda (no log on) from them in weeks. I think they were fake ads.

    You decide. Poo.

  2. #4359

    SA change?

    Quote Originally Posted by TSmithers24  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been on there in over a year. I delete my account each time I find someone and start an arrangement. Well the last arrangement lasted 9 months, I ended it in April and just trying to sing up again. I created an account and it's showing me limited number of profiles, I can't filter for certain things and every link I click on here says the profile doesn't exist. It's also saying I need to pay $19.99 a month for premium but I remember it being much higher. Did something change? Did I do something wrong? Any help would be great!
    Sounds like you signed up as a sugar baby instead. I'm pretty sure.

  3. #4358

    Did SA change?

    I haven't been on there in over a year. I delete my account each time I find someone and start an arrangement. Well the last arrangement lasted 9 months, I ended it in April and just trying to sing up again. I created an account and it's showing me limited number of profiles, I can't filter for certain things and every link I click on here says the profile doesn't exist. It's also saying I need to pay $19.99 a month for premium but I remember it being much higher. Did something change? Did I do something wrong? Any help would be great!

  4. #4357
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy045  [View Original Post]
    Dead presidents are on the dollar, five dollar, and fifty. Hamilton and Franklin weren't presidents.
    Looks like I need to learn my history again.

  5. #4356

    Dead Presidents

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9  [View Original Post]
    I am sure you can guess which one. LOL.

    Hint: None of the 3 you mentioned.
    Dead presidents are on the dollar, five dollar, and fifty. Hamilton and Franklin weren't presidents.

  6. #4355
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by Idkwtf  [View Original Post]
    Washington, Jackson or Hamilton?
    I am sure you can guess which one. LOL.

    Hint: None of the 3 you mentioned.

  7. #4354

    Which Prez?

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9  [View Original Post]
    She's very submissive. Will beg you to fuck her good. You can tie her up, and do whatever you want. Two dead president is all it takes to bring her to the FC for a few hours. Too BBW for me to repeat.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...b-1ad3a663bed2
    Washington, Jackson or Hamilton?

  8. #4353
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041

    Shirley

    Wanted to try a goth so I hit up this girl. After a few weeks of texting and aligning the schedules, finally brought her to the FC.

    She does send some very nice / exotic pics while texting, however those pics were 30-40 pounds lighter at least. She's a big and heavy girl, yellow teeth from smoking, and has the personality of a 12 year old.

    Would not repeat. Only positive is that her menu is wide open, extremely submissive, and like to be fucked hard and face fucked.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...3-979258719aa1

  9. #4352
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041

    Rebel

    Legit thick baby, almost BBW in my def.

    Another one that loves to fuck, will beg you to 'don't stop" fucking her as she orgasm. Pretty easy to bring her to multiple O's.

    She will require 3 benjamins.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...5-f94083e0af60

  10. #4351
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041

    Moonshine

    She's very submissive. Will beg you to fuck her good. You can tie her up, and do whatever you want. Two dead president is all it takes to bring her to the FC for a few hours. Too BBW for me to repeat.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...b-1ad3a663bed2

  11. #4350
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041

    Gigi

    Legit baby.

    Yes, she looks as good in person as her pics. Young, firm, and tight everywhere. Japanese / Black mix. She loves to fuck. Expect to pay 300-400 for her time.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...8-7285ce06dc33

  12. #4349

    Amanda

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...kxkkb5Z2m9BjLE

    Been talking with her for a while now, her menu is pretty much open to everything. Has anyone met up with her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 578174D8-F549-4F79-8306-CDDB4AEEAB8F.jpg‎  

  13. #4348
    Quote Originally Posted by MyHobby  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure I've seen that first pic on STG.
    She's definitely on STG. I don't have the link but I have seen those photos on STG.

  14. #4347

    Straight IP Working Girl

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...2-38cdc751dcc6

    She has decent rates too! Your going to have to get a room. I haven't met her in person and probably won't because that's not what I'm looking for from seeking, but I know there's a bunch of you horny mongers out there looking to stick your dick in it to anything that moves! LOL.

    Good Luck Poo.

  15. #4346

    SKG Girl?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sutigel2  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure I've seen that first pic on STG.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape