Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 178 of 532 FirstFirst ... 78 128 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 228 278 ... LastLast
Results 2,656 to 2,670 of 7975
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5320

    What's she look like?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ram2014  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that is her, not sure why pics didn't post.
    I didn't pull the trigger cause she gave a little attitude. How is she physically cause I might.

  2. #5319
    Quote Originally Posted by KayJ46  [View Original Post]
    Have any luck finding out what she's about. I've been interested in her for a while and tried contacting her by phone with no luck.
    When I first came across her ad I was hopeful that she would be a good, solid, older provider who is in pretty good shape and doing it as much for the money as she's into continuing to get laid by what are now younger guys.

    But by the time I got to the end of her picture roll, I couldn't get this out of my mind.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails golddust.jpg‎   Golddust2.jpg‎  

  3. #5318

    AZN Delight

    Quote Originally Posted by ReadingNeeds  [View Original Post]
    At a point now where I'm with you. The girls on STG mostly don't look at all like their pictures. The girls that do; post accurate pictures. Well their service generally suks (perhaps my mature age. IDK). I just need three regular girls (I like something different from time to time), but I can't even find one that I can see more than four of five times and still want to go back. AMPs don't especially draw me in, but there is something valuable in knowing what to expect and GETTING it. Almost done with escorts. But, sometimes going into an AMP. It's like a slot machine. The service doesn't waiver at the local AMP but the provider "jackpot" does. Sometimes the bars line up and sometimes, you get mamason.
    I don't know if it's true of others, but AZN Delight has had a very stable group of women. For example, Annie, who I've seen a bunch, has been there a couple of years straight at this point. So if you're looking for a regular (s) for an AMP experience, you might want to try there. I think it's Annie + 2-3 others, all been there awhile. Thai.

    On STG, I hear you. I'm pretty done with strung out white women. I occasionally see an AA woman when a decent rotates through the suburbs. That tends to be pretty mechanical, but nice bodies and no drugs harder than weed. Very professional in decent hotels around KoP.

  4. #5317

    Kayla

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5  [View Original Post]
    Definitely no 42 yrs old, text her see what is up. Kind of remind me one of those gilf video like sally deangelo typs. Hope she aint asking some absurb amount.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/90353829#.
    Have any luck finding out what she's about. I've been interested in her for a while and tried contacting her by phone with no luck.

  5. #5316

    Regular escort disaapointments

    Quote Originally Posted by Lance547  [View Original Post]
    She's real however the top pics are from literally 5 years ago and the bottom ones look the most current. Sad that providers do this which is why I go to AMPs now. Too much bait and switch. Why post photos from 5 years ago?

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...a/402381558316
    At a point now where I'm with you. The girls on STG mostly don't look at all like their pictures. The girls that do; post accurate pictures. Well their service generally suks (perhaps my mature age. IDK). I just need three regular girls (I like something different from time to time), but I can't even find one that I can see more than four of five times and still want to go back. AMPs don't especially draw me in, but there is something valuable in knowing what to expect and GETTING it. Almost done with escorts. But, sometimes going into an AMP. It's like a slot machine. The service doesn't waiver at the local AMP but the provider "jackpot" does. Sometimes the bars line up and sometimes, you get mamason.

  6. #5315
    She's real. I never did a date with her so I don't know her performance but I saw her walking once with her boyfriend to the store. She's pretty good looking but that was a few months ago so things could change. A while back she went by the name Hungarian princess or something like that and made online adult content with her BBC boyfriend.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...-/705072885869

  7. #5314
    She's real however the top pics are from literally 5 years ago and the bottom ones look the most current. Sad that providers do this which is why I go to AMPs now. Too much bait and switch. Why post photos from 5 years ago?

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...a/402381558316

  8. #5313
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that is her, not sure why pics didn't post.

  9. #5312
    Quote Originally Posted by Ram2014  [View Original Post]
    Was in Philly for work, met up with Rene for car date. Very sweet girl, seems like she has had here share of issues in the past.

    Pretty good BBBJ, but as always YMMV.
    This one you are speaking of? https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...-/321902563066.

  10. #5311

    Looking for Recommendations

    I will be visiting your fine city next week for business. Will actually be in the Yardley area. Would like recommendations on company that would provide an outcall to that area. The favor would be greatly appreciated and be reciprocated if you are visiting the Orlando area.

  11. #5310

    Rene

    Was in Philly for work, met up with Rene for car date. Very sweet girl, seems like she has had here share of issues in the past.

    Pretty good BBBJ, but as always YMMV.

  12. #5309
    Quote Originally Posted by Lance547  [View Original Post]
    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...s/166735555585

    She is still around. Total scammer. Don't do it. She is one of those who scams for a few weeks then disappears and pops up under a different number to do it all over again.
    Not a scammer at all (at least for me). Seen her prob a dozen times with no issues.

  13. #5308

    Amira

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5  [View Original Post]
    I won't put it pass her if she ask for a deposit then ghosted, hard to find any lookers and reasonable, most new ones seem all about bs.
    She has 80 qv which is rare especially for someone who looks this good. I followed up with her and it seems I'm blocked so maybe she is legit LOL I'll try again later.

  14. #5307
    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...s/166735555585

    She is still around. Total scammer. Don't do it. She is one of those who scams for a few weeks then disappears and pops up under a different number to do it all over again.

  15. #5306

    Gilf kayla

    Definitely no 42 yrs old, text her see what is up. Kind of remind me one of those gilf video like sally deangelo typs. Hope she aint asking some absurb amount.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/90353829#.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape