Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 179 of 532 FirstFirst ... 79 129 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 229 279 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,685 of 7975
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5305
    Quote Originally Posted by PapiChulo272  [View Original Post]
    I saw this Gorgeoys girl verified on adult search and found one other ad here and here:

    https://adultsearch.com/pennsylvania...scorts/2621673

    https://hot.com/us/pa/philadelphia/e...79-9714/m-qkr1

    I even facetimed her and its the girl in the photos but I just can't help but shake the feeling that this is a set up of some kind. Can anyone vouch for her?
    832 is a Houston area code. It seems suspicious to me.

  2. #5304
    Quote Originally Posted by PapiChulo272  [View Original Post]
    I saw this Gorgeoys girl verified on adult search and found one other ad here and here:

    https://adultsearch.com/pennsylvania...scorts/2621673

    https://hot.com/us/pa/philadelphia/e...79-9714/m-qkr1

    I even facetimed her and its the girl in the photos but I just can't help but shake the feeling that this is a set up of some kind. Can anyone vouch for her?
    I won't put it pass her if she ask for a deposit then ghosted, hard to find any lookers and reasonable, most new ones seem all about bs.

  3. #5303

    Has anyone met Amira?

    I saw this Gorgeoys girl verified on adult search and found one other ad here and here:

    https://adultsearch.com/pennsylvania...scorts/2621673

    https://hot.com/us/pa/philadelphia/e...79-9714/m-qkr1

    I even facetimed her and its the girl in the photos but I just can't help but shake the feeling that this is a set up of some kind. Can anyone vouch for her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails d8c3673e7c0d1adafb6631071d26a75d9b2c489b7598_1280.jpg‎   e808b45890accd03fcc655df4eafc5009c8758e1d599_1280.jpg‎   64aad1d876ce1de87a47f41dc82ef0591470fe37689b_1280.jpg‎  

  4. #5302

    Sheap motel in northeast

    Hi,

    Any one know a sheap motel for date with girl for 30 min to 1 hours please.

  5. #5301
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularGuy360  [View Original Post]
    ... she was still using that picture months later in her ads. I would chuckle every time I saw my jizz on Skip the Games, LOL.
    LOL funny. Had one once that must've thrown on some of my shirt and lounge pants and took selfies in my bathroom. For a month I'd see her posting in my clothes.

  6. #5300
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5  [View Original Post]
    How was the service, was the rate higher before? Seem like she was posting higher rates before.
    I saw the redhead before for both a car date and a short stay at her place. She used to advertise $100 car date BJ, but when I saw her last fall I offered $80 and she took it. Now I guess it's $65, LOL. I've mentioned this on this site before, but on that car date I blew a big load on her tits and we took pictures with her phone and mine, and she was still using that picture months later in her ads. I would chuckle every time I saw my jizz on Skip the Games, LOL.

    When I saw her a few months ago at her place in NE Philly, she didn't look as good. When she kind of disappeared for a few months I feared the worst, but now I guess she's back. At her place near Bustleton she did incalls in this shack in her backyard, it was kind of weird but it got the job done. No idea what her place is like now.

  7. #5299
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieZee914  [View Original Post]
    First one used to work out of an apartment off Bustleton ave, her and a friend. Met them both for car dates several times only for convenience of it (close to my job), but never felt it was worth the price or performance to take her to a room. One of them looked much less worn out than the other, but the shared photos and even phones sometimes, so I never knew who was going to meet me in the parking lot.
    How was the service, was the rate higher before? Seem like she was posting higher rates before.

  8. #5298
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5  [View Original Post]
    Curious cute photos but use to want a lot for car date I thought she was operating with a pimp back before, now its really really cheap. Any thoughts?

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...k/536713639650

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...k/536713639650

    Anyone see her before? How is warrington, doesn't sound like the reguar spot to be hosting?

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...i/091744647300
    First one used to work out of an apartment off Bustleton ave, her and a friend. Met them both for car dates several times only for convenience of it (close to my job), but never felt it was worth the price or performance to take her to a room. One of them looked much less worn out than the other, but the shared photos and even phones sometimes, so I never knew who was going to meet me in the parking lot.

  9. #5297
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5  [View Original Post]
    Curious cute photos but use to want a lot for car date I thought she was operating with a pimp back before, now its really really cheap. Any thoughts?

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...k/536713639650

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...k/536713639650

    Anyone see her before? How is warrington, doesn't sound like the reguar spot to be hosting?

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...i/091744647300
    The first one just seems like a kensington SW who doesn't want to be paid street rates.

  10. #5296
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5  [View Original Post]
    Curious cute photos but use to want a lot for car date I thought she was operating with a pimp back before, now its really really cheap. Any thoughts?

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...k/536713639650

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...k/536713639650

    Anyone see her before? How is warrington, doesn't sound like the reguar spot to be hosting?

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...i/091744647300
    That Warrington chick is a known scammer. A couple guys even posted about her here and she tried to scam me as well. She used to go by Kelly or Kylie. Avoid at all costs.

  11. #5295

    Throat goat

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadManTales  [View Original Post]
    I haven't fucked her cause I wasn't that turned on, but she sucked the shit out of my cock. Great deepthroat, hard to find a girl that can swallow my cock and make me cum like that. Deep in her throat when I did it too. Definitely recommend for that.
    Damn bro going to have to see her this weekend, haven't heard of a cim champion like that for a min.

  12. #5294
    Curious cute photos but use to want a lot for car date I thought she was operating with a pimp back before, now its really really cheap. Any thoughts?

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...k/536713639650

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...k/536713639650

    Anyone see her before? How is warrington, doesn't sound like the reguar spot to be hosting?

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...i/091744647300

  13. #5293
    Quote Originally Posted by HugeMat  [View Original Post]
    I'm still wondering how you hit it in the 1st place when her pussy smelled like fish LOL. My dick would have instantly went limp when I smelled something foul.
    Why do so many girls have such bad hygiene? I don't even mean just hookers but women in general. I'd say 75%- 80% of women have hygiene issues, it's beyond nasty and gross. What's so hard about keeping yourself clean and fresh? I just don't understand LOL.

  14. #5292
    Quote Originally Posted by SentryMarv1  [View Original Post]
    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...-/498872616619

    Saw this one a few days ago. Saw her couple years back as well and it was a decent time. I like them big.

    I get to her spot after a easy communication. Undress, hand over money, and she starts the BJ. Claims my balls smell sweaty (bullfuckingshit LOL). As such the BJ wasn't very good, but I know she does have a good mouth.

    She turns around for doggy and I let her know that her pussy smells like fish. She asks if this payback for what she said -- I said no your shit has a smell. We fuck anyway and finish. All things considered it wasn't bad but fuck her anyway LOL.

    I see her again the next day. She asks if my balls still smell sweaty, I ask her if her pussy still smells fishy -- she says no. When it comes time for doggy, the smell was even worse. I couldn't even finish. Told her the smell was too bad and left.

    LOL.
    I'm still wondering how you hit it in the 1st place when her pussy smelled like fish LOL. My dick would have instantly went limp when I smelled something foul.

  15. #5291
    Quote Originally Posted by Driver2  [View Original Post]
    This has got to win the award for most comical post of the year: Smelly balls vs. Fishy pussy.
    There oughta be a third party sniff judge. I'm busy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape