Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,656 to 2,670 of 7975
-
09-02-22 17:47 #5320Senior Member

Posts: 50What's she look like?
I didn't pull the trigger cause she gave a little attitude. How is she physically cause I might.
Originally Posted by Ram2014
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-22 13:00 #5319Senior Member

Posts: 630When I first came across her ad I was hopeful that she would be a good, solid, older provider who is in pretty good shape and doing it as much for the money as she's into continuing to get laid by what are now younger guys.
Originally Posted by KayJ46
[View Original Post]
But by the time I got to the end of her picture roll, I couldn't get this out of my mind.
-
09-02-22 08:57 #5318Senior Member

Posts: 987AZN Delight
I don't know if it's true of others, but AZN Delight has had a very stable group of women. For example, Annie, who I've seen a bunch, has been there a couple of years straight at this point. So if you're looking for a regular (s) for an AMP experience, you might want to try there. I think it's Annie + 2-3 others, all been there awhile. Thai.
Originally Posted by ReadingNeeds
[View Original Post]
On STG, I hear you. I'm pretty done with strung out white women. I occasionally see an AA woman when a decent rotates through the suburbs. That tends to be pretty mechanical, but nice bodies and no drugs harder than weed. Very professional in decent hotels around KoP.
-
09-02-22 08:18 #5317Senior Member

Posts: 50Kayla
Have any luck finding out what she's about. I've been interested in her for a while and tried contacting her by phone with no luck.
Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-22 07:11 #5316Senior Member

Posts: 727Regular escort disaapointments
At a point now where I'm with you. The girls on STG mostly don't look at all like their pictures. The girls that do; post accurate pictures. Well their service generally suks (perhaps my mature age. IDK). I just need three regular girls (I like something different from time to time), but I can't even find one that I can see more than four of five times and still want to go back. AMPs don't especially draw me in, but there is something valuable in knowing what to expect and GETTING it. Almost done with escorts. But, sometimes going into an AMP. It's like a slot machine. The service doesn't waiver at the local AMP but the provider "jackpot" does. Sometimes the bars line up and sometimes, you get mamason.
Originally Posted by Lance547
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-22 20:01 #5315Senior Member

Posts: 987She's real. I never did a date with her so I don't know her performance but I saw her walking once with her boyfriend to the store. She's pretty good looking but that was a few months ago so things could change. A while back she went by the name Hungarian princess or something like that and made online adult content with her BBC boyfriend.
https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...-/705072885869
-
09-01-22 19:56 #5314Senior Member

Posts: 987She's real however the top pics are from literally 5 years ago and the bottom ones look the most current. Sad that providers do this which is why I go to AMPs now. Too much bait and switch. Why post photos from 5 years ago?
https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...a/402381558316
-
09-01-22 08:44 #5313Senior Member

Posts: 46Yes, that is her, not sure why pics didn't post.
Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-22 23:13 #5312Senior Member

Posts: 702This one you are speaking of? https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...-/321902563066.
Originally Posted by Ram2014
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-22 21:10 #5311Senior Member

Posts: 44Looking for Recommendations
I will be visiting your fine city next week for business. Will actually be in the Yardley area. Would like recommendations on company that would provide an outcall to that area. The favor would be greatly appreciated and be reciprocated if you are visiting the Orlando area.
-
08-31-22 19:34 #5310Senior Member

Posts: 46Rene
Was in Philly for work, met up with Rene for car date. Very sweet girl, seems like she has had here share of issues in the past.
Pretty good BBBJ, but as always YMMV.
-
08-30-22 08:23 #5309Senior Member

Posts: 641Not a scammer at all (at least for me). Seen her prob a dozen times with no issues.
Originally Posted by Lance547
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-22 21:46 #5308Regular Member

Posts: 6Amira
She has 80 qv which is rare especially for someone who looks this good. I followed up with her and it seems I'm blocked so maybe she is legit LOL I'll try again later.
Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-22 20:54 #5307Senior Member

Posts: 987https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...s/166735555585
She is still around. Total scammer. Don't do it. She is one of those who scams for a few weeks then disappears and pops up under a different number to do it all over again.
-
08-29-22 20:16 #5306Senior Member

Posts: 702Gilf kayla
Definitely no 42 yrs old, text her see what is up. Kind of remind me one of those gilf video like sally deangelo typs. Hope she aint asking some absurb amount.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/90353829#.













Reply With Quote





