Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,671 to 2,685 of 7975
-
08-29-22 20:15 #5305Regular Member

Posts: 5832 is a Houston area code. It seems suspicious to me.
Originally Posted by PapiChulo272
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-22 20:10 #5304Senior Member

Posts: 702I won't put it pass her if she ask for a deposit then ghosted, hard to find any lookers and reasonable, most new ones seem all about bs.
Originally Posted by PapiChulo272
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-22 19:16 #5303Regular Member

Posts: 6Has anyone met Amira?
I saw this Gorgeoys girl verified on adult search and found one other ad here and here:
https://adultsearch.com/pennsylvania...scorts/2621673
https://hot.com/us/pa/philadelphia/e...79-9714/m-qkr1
I even facetimed her and its the girl in the photos but I just can't help but shake the feeling that this is a set up of some kind. Can anyone vouch for her?
-
08-29-22 12:43 #5302Regular Member

Posts: 1Sheap motel in northeast
Hi,
Any one know a sheap motel for date with girl for 30 min to 1 hours please.
-
08-28-22 23:05 #5301Senior Member

Posts: 522LOL funny. Had one once that must've thrown on some of my shirt and lounge pants and took selfies in my bathroom. For a month I'd see her posting in my clothes.
Originally Posted by RegularGuy360
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-22 19:36 #5300Senior Member

Posts: 56I saw the redhead before for both a car date and a short stay at her place. She used to advertise $100 car date BJ, but when I saw her last fall I offered $80 and she took it. Now I guess it's $65, LOL. I've mentioned this on this site before, but on that car date I blew a big load on her tits and we took pictures with her phone and mine, and she was still using that picture months later in her ads. I would chuckle every time I saw my jizz on Skip the Games, LOL.
Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5
[View Original Post]
When I saw her a few months ago at her place in NE Philly, she didn't look as good. When she kind of disappeared for a few months I feared the worst, but now I guess she's back. At her place near Bustleton she did incalls in this shack in her backyard, it was kind of weird but it got the job done. No idea what her place is like now.
-
08-28-22 12:33 #5299Senior Member

Posts: 702How was the service, was the rate higher before? Seem like she was posting higher rates before.
Originally Posted by WillieZee914
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-22 18:52 #5298Senior Member

Posts: 164First one used to work out of an apartment off Bustleton ave, her and a friend. Met them both for car dates several times only for convenience of it (close to my job), but never felt it was worth the price or performance to take her to a room. One of them looked much less worn out than the other, but the shared photos and even phones sometimes, so I never knew who was going to meet me in the parking lot.
Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-22 16:56 #5297Senior Member

Posts: 514The first one just seems like a kensington SW who doesn't want to be paid street rates.
Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-22 01:42 #5296Senior Member

Posts: 260That Warrington chick is a known scammer. A couple guys even posted about her here and she tried to scam me as well. She used to go by Kelly or Kylie. Avoid at all costs.
Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-22 01:03 #5295Senior Member

Posts: 39Throat goat
Damn bro going to have to see her this weekend, haven't heard of a cim champion like that for a min.
Originally Posted by DeadManTales
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-22 23:18 #5294Senior Member

Posts: 702Curious cute photos but use to want a lot for car date I thought she was operating with a pimp back before, now its really really cheap. Any thoughts?
https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...k/536713639650
https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...k/536713639650
Anyone see her before? How is warrington, doesn't sound like the reguar spot to be hosting?
https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...i/091744647300
-
08-26-22 17:02 #5293Senior Member

Posts: 260Why do so many girls have such bad hygiene? I don't even mean just hookers but women in general. I'd say 75%- 80% of women have hygiene issues, it's beyond nasty and gross. What's so hard about keeping yourself clean and fresh? I just don't understand LOL.
Originally Posted by HugeMat
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-22 23:01 #5292Senior Member

Posts: 645I'm still wondering how you hit it in the 1st place when her pussy smelled like fish LOL. My dick would have instantly went limp when I smelled something foul.
Originally Posted by SentryMarv1
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-22 21:11 #5291Senior Member

Posts: 522There oughta be a third party sniff judge. I'm busy.
Originally Posted by Driver2
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






