Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 342 of 734 FirstFirst ... 242 292 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 392 442 ... LastLast
Results 5,116 to 5,130 of 11008
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5893

    Jpc

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Dude. I'm going to say this on this site because it will simply be deleted on the other one. This is for all of us.

    We ALL know that this woman is bat shit crazy and completely unstable. It's been discussed here numerous times. Yet people are begging for her contact information because they want to fuck crazy. I'm not saying I'm any better than you. I blocked her because I love crazy too and I know better, but this is what happens when you fuck crazy people. You shouldn't be surprised, shocked or stunned. It was bound to happen. It's too late for you, those pictures / videos are coming out, police involvement or not. How do I know this? Because that what crazy people do. The sad part is that two weeks from now, guys will be wanting to see her en masse. It's a damn shame, but this is what happens when you let your dick do your thinking for you.
    JPC is the craziest b*h on the planet. I don't know why guys don't learn. She has at least two alerts for extortion and the list of alerts she has written is long. It's just mind boggling that guys still try to see her. Just play Russian Roulette instead. At least you have a chance.

  2. #5892

    This!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Dude. I'm going to say this on this site because it will simply be deleted on the other one. This is for all of us.

    We ALL know that this woman is bat shit crazy and completely unstable. It's been discussed here numerous times. Yet people are begging for her contact information because they want to fuck crazy. I'm not saying I'm any better than you. I blocked her because I love crazy too and I know better, but this is what happens when you fuck crazy people. You shouldn't be surprised, shocked or stunned. It was bound to happen. It's too late for you, those pictures / videos are coming out, police involvement or not. How do I know this? Because that what crazy people do. The sad part is that two weeks from now, guys will be wanting to see her en masse. It's a damn shame, but this is what happens when you let your dick do your thinking for you.
    Normally I try not to give an opinion in cases of alerts, but in this comment you are all right and, like you, I blocked her to avoid the temptation of a drunken day calling her for a date, she is one of the few on the board that it makes me horny just reading it, but I hope that each of us learn to use our brain and our instincts more and learn to read where it says Danger.

  3. #5891

    Princess Peach

    This could be avoided how? Protect your anonymity at all costs! Plus bringing a hooker to your home is just not a good idea.

  4. #5890

    Anyone See Ivy

    Any information on this lovely lady?

    https://marysville.skipthegames.com/...-/932206635016

    Thanks.

  5. #5889
    Quote Originally Posted by Sierra566  [View Original Post]
    I saw Princess Peach on 8/2. Had a great time. She saw a post that was made on this site at or about the time I saw her and decided I made the post. Post was not from me. As is her right, she took great exception to the post. I will not name the poster for their protection. Because she didn't like the post, yesterday she decided she would try and extort me. She said I know your name and where you live. She demanded that I deposit a $1,000 in her bitcoin account or she would be knocking on my door. I ignored the text and she texted back making more threats. I marked the text as spam and muted it. I figured that would be it. I figured better not to get into a back and forth with her.

    This morning I see another text from a different phone number with more threats. This text had a short video clip of me at our encounter. I don't know if she recorded the entire thing or just part of it. I went onto the other site and saw that she had sent me a PM, telling me to look at my phone. I sent a PM back saying I'm not the poster and if she didn't stop, the police would be notified. I notified the admins of the other site. They said sorry not much we can do.

    Beware, she does record you and will try and extort you. Best to move on if you get the urge to see her.
    This is precisely why I absolutely refuse to see any providers that require screening. Like I'm going to give you my linkedin, my full name, pay stub, company badge and all this other shit that they want. A lot of these morons will do it. And I'm sure a lot of them have paid for it as well. These girls are almost all drug addicts and / or alcoholics. You can't trust any of them. This is also why I don't do incalls anymore. They are always at some super sketchy motel and you can't trust that the girl isn't going to have you robbed at gun point. If you do this hobby for long enough some bad stuff is going to happen and / or close calls its just a matter of when not if. So you have to take all the precautions you can to minimize the chances of something really bad happening.

  6. #5888
    Senior Member


    Posts: 265

    Shelby Creams

    The most enthusiastic BBBJ I've ever received and she is determined to DT.

    DATY / DATO and a nice little Bush too.

    Great provider.

  7. #5887
    Quote Originally Posted by Sierra566  [View Original Post]
    I saw Princess Peach on 8/2. Had a great time. She saw a post that was made on this site at or about the time I saw her and decided I made the post. Post was not from me. As is her right, she took great exception to the post. I will not name the poster for their protection. Because she didn't like the post, yesterday she decided she would try and extort me. She said I know your name and where you live. She demanded that I deposit a $1,000 in her bitcoin account or she would be knocking on my door. I ignored the text and she texted back making more threats. I marked the text as spam and muted it. I figured that would be it. I figured better not to get into a back and forth with her.

    This morning I see another text from a different phone number with more threats. This text had a short video clip of me at our encounter. I don't know if she recorded the entire thing or just part of it. I went onto the other site and saw that she had sent me a PM, telling me to look at my phone. I sent a PM back saying I'm not the poster and if she didn't stop, the police would be notified. I notified the admins of the other site. They said sorry not much we can do.

    Beware, she does record you and will try and extort you. Best to move on if you get the urge to see her.
    Dude. I'm going to say this on this site because it will simply be deleted on the other one. This is for all of us.

    We ALL know that this woman is bat shit crazy and completely unstable. It's been discussed here numerous times. Yet people are begging for her contact information because they want to fuck crazy. I'm not saying I'm any better than you. I blocked her because I love crazy too and I know better, but this is what happens when you fuck crazy people. You shouldn't be surprised, shocked or stunned. It was bound to happen. It's too late for you, those pictures / videos are coming out, police involvement or not. How do I know this? Because that what crazy people do. The sad part is that two weeks from now, guys will be wanting to see her en masse. It's a damn shame, but this is what happens when you let your dick do your thinking for you.

  8. #5886

    Extortion attempt

    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    Here is a screenshot of the official alert.
    I has a situation like yours. I didn't give the **** a dime. I took my phone to the local police and told them all that had happened. The act of extortion is not taken lightly by most police departments. Turns out on my case she had a problem that was worse than my fucking the stupid *****. She was arrested and is now serving an additional 15 month's for possession.

  9. #5885
    Quote Originally Posted by Sierra566  [View Original Post]
    I saw Princess Peach on 8/2. Had a great time. She saw a post that was made on this site at or about the time I saw her and decided I made the post. Post was not from me. As is her right, she took great exception to the post. I will not name the poster for their protection. Because she didn't like the post, yesterday she decided she would try and extort me. She said I know your name and where you live. She demanded that I deposit a $1,000 in her bitcoin account or she would be knocking on my door. I ignored the text and she texted back making more threats. I marked the text as spam and muted it. I figured that would be it. I figured better not to get into a back and forth with her.

    This morning I see another text from a different phone number with more threats. This text had a short video clip of me at our encounter. I don't know if she recorded the entire thing or just part of it. I went onto the other site and saw that she had sent me a PM, telling me to look at my phone. I sent a PM back saying I'm not the poster and if she didn't stop, the police would be notified. I notified the admins of the other site. They said sorry not much we can do.

    Beware, she does record you and will try and extort you. Best to move on if you get the urge to see her.
    Here is a screenshot of the official alert.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220829-150245_Chrome.jpg‎  

  10. #5884

    Princess Peach Extortion Warning

    I saw Princess Peach on 8/2. Had a great time. She saw a post that was made on this site at or about the time I saw her and decided I made the post. Post was not from me. As is her right, she took great exception to the post. I will not name the poster for their protection. Because she didn't like the post, yesterday she decided she would try and extort me. She said I know your name and where you live. She demanded that I deposit a $1,000 in her bitcoin account or she would be knocking on my door. I ignored the text and she texted back making more threats. I marked the text as spam and muted it. I figured that would be it. I figured better not to get into a back and forth with her.

    This morning I see another text from a different phone number with more threats. This text had a short video clip of me at our encounter. I don't know if she recorded the entire thing or just part of it. I went onto the other site and saw that she had sent me a PM, telling me to look at my phone. I sent a PM back saying I'm not the poster and if she didn't stop, the police would be notified. I notified the admins of the other site. They said sorry not much we can do.

    Beware, she does record you and will try and extort you. Best to move on if you get the urge to see her.

  11. #5883
    Quote Originally Posted by PdxBaroque737  [View Original Post]
    Any update on her?
    The reviews on TNA are accurate. She is like a FKK girl, where she'll upsell CIM, etc. If you've ever been to a FKK in Germany, you'll know what I mean.

  12. #5882
    Quote Originally Posted by Freaky360  [View Original Post]
    Supply and demand is a bit of the issue, the other issue is a lot of dudes are willing to pay top dollar for a super safety visit with an average looking lady. It's crazy.
    Exactly! I've been saying that a number of times, as there are hobbyists around here who 1) are rookies, or 2) are more experienced who pay ridiculous rates for sub-par service.

  13. #5881
    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    Ever since TNA came back online, I was really hoping there would be better changes. But alas, it's the same ol' same ol'. Seems like there's maybe a handful of providers on there that I'm actually interested in seeing and the rest are GPS for no real purpose other than just waiting $500 for literally laying there and not allowing any RBGFE services. Now I get that a provider has every right to charge whatever she wants and to keep her menu so limited that she's just a single orifice, but seriously, but realistic. Of course it also doesn't help that there are a ridiculous number of simps that pay those exorbitant amounts because they can say they fucked an American girl (let's face it, a good number of them are FOBs that work at FAANG).

    I don't know, I guess living on the East Coast for 4 years has really changed my perspective on what $400-$500 gets you these days. The SBs here suck, the "GFE" providers don't actually provide RBGFE services, and almost everyone has fallen into the ratchet fad of stupidly long nails, fake eye brows that are so thick you can barely see their eyes, and horrible tattoos. $400-$500 in DC and NYC gets you a girl that is classy, has a clean incall, RBGFE services, and isn't a ratchet ho.

    I would much rather just save up my money and not waste them on mediocre experiences and go on a binge week in LA, NYC, Costa Rica again (been taking to a lot of non-pros on IG), and seeing my go-to girls in Tijuana. I'm constantly invited by the owner one of the largest pornstar escort agencies to come visit either LA or LV now that I don't live on the East Coast anymore.
    I've just gotten a bit more picky and going out less. Just doesn't feel worth it with what you're shelling out lately. It ends up causing you to go with a select few that you're used to because it's usually not worth taking a risk for someone new.

    As I've said before, rates don't bother me as much as the likelihood of meh service. Rates can also have little bearing on what constitutes a good experience from what I've noticed (as long as you don't go too cheap).

  14. #5880
    Quote Originally Posted by RayPurchase  [View Original Post]
    I hear you brother, like everything in this country it's all about maximum profit, I'd save up some money and head over to Thailand, have two weeks in the sun and you can have a woman for a few hours for around $140.

    I hear the love sisters are good bang for the buck, but you try getting an appointment. Happy hunting.
    Where can I find the Love Sisters? Not seeing then on TNA.

  15. #5879
    Quote Originally Posted by RayPurchase  [View Original Post]
    I hear you brother, like everything in this country it's all about maximum profit, I'd save up some money and head over to Thailand, have two weeks in the sun and you can have a woman for a few hours for around $140.

    I hear the love sisters are good bang for the buck, but you try getting an appointment. Happy hunting.
    I've seen the Love sisters and they are, imo, the best bang-for-your-buck providers here. Only problem is availability. Good luck trying to get something same-day and in the evening. Very rarely available on the weekends and they stop seeing clients at 6 pm or so. If it was easier to see them, I most definitely would.

    Quote Originally Posted by Freaky360  [View Original Post]
    I was in NJ a few months ago. Went with a local agency. Pain to book with simply because they only offer same day appointments. I had a lot going on and wanted to plan a visit ahead of time. But one day I had a spot open, booked an hour with a 23 year old Italian chick. Long dark hair, perfect olive skin, sultry voice to go with her bedroom eyes. No upsell for fetish requests, super RBGFE, and was up for everything I requested. $$. 5 for the visit. That same visit out here would be easily $500+ and probably half as good. Supply and demand is a bit of the issue, the other issue is a lot of dudes are willing to pay top dollar for a super safety visit with an average looking lady. It's crazy.
    Yup, the quality can't be matched. No upsell, no VIP pricing (like paying an extra $100 for an additional shot or some other BS). My favorite MILF in NYC grandfathered me at $500/ hr, but that was MSOG, RBGFE, Greek, BBFS, DATY / DATO, and we NEVER ended on the hour because we would usually go over another hour or so. Been trying to get her to come visit, but she mainly stays on the East Coast or Europe (she's Scandinavian).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape