Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 343 of 734 FirstFirst ... 243 293 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 393 443 ... LastLast
Results 5,131 to 5,145 of 11008
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5878

    Secret Muse

    Secret muse from TNA does BBFS CIP BBBJ CIMS DFK TIM You're welcome.

    Her attitude and personality make her much more attractive in person than her photos would lead you to believe.

    Rates aren't bad either.

    Here is a tryst link profile but you can find her on TNA too.

    https://tryst.link/escort/secret-muse

  2. #5877

    Fuck yeah!

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonMyers  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen this lady?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-to-please-you!26%23128139%3 B-%26%23128139%3 B-%26%23128139%3 B-Unbeatable-specials!
    Hey man, I've seen her a couple of times. Pics are accurate and smaller pawg. BBBJ cfs, ass is nice in doggie. Haven't seen her in a few months. She's been acting funny since she started posting again. Thinking she's messing with a bunch of regulars now. Oh well. Next. Also JM I noticed you ask a lot based on your profile. Try going out there and experiencing life and share on the board. LOL. Start with her!

  3. #5876
    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    Ever since TNA came back online, I was really hoping there would be better changes. But alas, it's the same ol' same ol'. Seems like there's maybe a handful of providers on there that I'm actually interested in seeing and the rest are GPS for no real purpose other than just waiting $500 for literally laying there and not allowing any RBGFE services. Now I get that a provider has every right to charge whatever she wants and to keep her menu so limited that she's just a single orifice, but seriously, but realistic. Of course it also doesn't help that there are a ridiculous number of simps that pay those exorbitant amounts because they can say they fucked an American girl (let's face it, a good number of them are FOBs that work at FAANG).

    I don't know, I guess living on the East Coast for 4 years has really changed my perspective on what $400-$500 gets you these days. The SBs here suck, the "GFE" providers don't actually provide RBGFE services, and almost everyone has fallen into the ratchet fad of stupidly long nails, fake eye brows that are so thick you can barely see their eyes, and horrible tattoos. $400-$500 in DC and NYC gets you a girl that is classy, has a clean incall, RBGFE services, and isn't a ratchet ho.

    I would much rather just save up my money and not waste them on mediocre experiences and go on a binge week in LA, NYC, Costa Rica again (been taking to a lot of non-pros on IG), and seeing my go-to girls in Tijuana. I'm constantly invited by the owner one of the largest pornstar escort agencies to come visit either LA or LV now that I don't live on the East Coast anymore.

    Does anyone else have a similar feeling? Is it REALLY worth it to waste money here in the PNW?
    I was in NJ a few months ago. Went with a local agency. Pain to book with simply because they only offer same day appointments. I had a lot going on and wanted to plan a visit ahead of time. But one day I had a spot open, booked an hour with a 23 year old Italian chick. Long dark hair, perfect olive skin, sultry voice to go with her bedroom eyes. No upsell for fetish requests, super RBGFE, and was up for everything I requested. $$. 5 for the visit. That same visit out here would be easily $500+ and probably half as good. Supply and demand is a bit of the issue, the other issue is a lot of dudes are willing to pay top dollar for a super safety visit with an average looking lady. It's crazy.

  4. #5875
    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    Ever since TNA came back online, I was really hoping there would be better changes. But alas, it's the same ol' same ol'. Seems like there's maybe a handful of providers on there that I'm actually interested in seeing and the rest are GPS for no real purpose other than just waiting $500 for literally laying there and not allowing any RBGFE services. Now I get that a provider has every right to charge whatever she wants and to keep her menu so limited that she's just a single orifice, but seriously, but realistic. Of course it also doesn't help that there are a ridiculous number of simps that pay those exorbitant amounts because they can say they fucked an American girl (let's face it, a good number of them are FOBs that work at FAANG).

    I don't know, I guess living on the East Coast for 4 years has really changed my perspective on what $400-$500 gets you these days. The SBs here suck, the "GFE" providers don't actually provide RBGFE services, and almost everyone has fallen into the ratchet fad of stupidly long nails, fake eye brows that are so thick you can barely see their eyes, and horrible tattoos. $400-$500 in DC and NYC gets you a girl that is classy, has a clean incall, RBGFE services, and isn't a ratchet ho.

    I would much rather just save up my money and not waste them on mediocre experiences and go on a binge week in LA, NYC, Costa Rica again (been taking to a lot of non-pros on IG), and seeing my go-to girls in Tijuana. I'm constantly invited by the owner one of the largest pornstar escort agencies to come visit either LA or LV now that I don't live on the East Coast anymore.

    Does anyone else have a similar feeling? Is it REALLY worth it to waste money here in the PNW?
    I hear you brother, like everything in this country it's all about maximum profit, I'd save up some money and head over to Thailand, have two weeks in the sun and you can have a woman for a few hours for around $140.

    I hear the love sisters are good bang for the buck, but you try getting an appointment. Happy hunting.

  5. #5874
    Quote Originally Posted by IllInferno  [View Original Post]
    Deep down I really hope for an extra 75 she legitimately busts out puppets from under her bed and puts on a show for you.
    Lmao this is too good.

  6. #5873

    Anyone else feel the same?

    Ever since TNA came back online, I was really hoping there would be better changes. But alas, it's the same ol' same ol'. Seems like there's maybe a handful of providers on there that I'm actually interested in seeing and the rest are GPS for no real purpose other than just waiting $500 for literally laying there and not allowing any RBGFE services. Now I get that a provider has every right to charge whatever she wants and to keep her menu so limited that she's just a single orifice, but seriously, but realistic. Of course it also doesn't help that there are a ridiculous number of simps that pay those exorbitant amounts because they can say they fucked an American girl (let's face it, a good number of them are FOBs that work at FAANG).

    I don't know, I guess living on the East Coast for 4 years has really changed my perspective on what $400-$500 gets you these days. The SBs here suck, the "GFE" providers don't actually provide RBGFE services, and almost everyone has fallen into the ratchet fad of stupidly long nails, fake eye brows that are so thick you can barely see their eyes, and horrible tattoos. $400-$500 in DC and NYC gets you a girl that is classy, has a clean incall, RBGFE services, and isn't a ratchet ho.

    I would much rather just save up my money and not waste them on mediocre experiences and go on a binge week in LA, NYC, Costa Rica again (been taking to a lot of non-pros on IG), and seeing my go-to girls in Tijuana. I'm constantly invited by the owner one of the largest pornstar escort agencies to come visit either LA or LV now that I don't live on the East Coast anymore.

    Does anyone else have a similar feeling? Is it REALLY worth it to waste money here in the PNW?

  7. #5872
    Quote Originally Posted by TnaHunter2014  [View Original Post]
    This list is a great resource for us guys with the fever!

    Adding:

    Christinek. Great massage with intense stretching. Typical offering, CBJ cfs. She allows DATY for an up charge of $. 5. Which seemed a lot for that. Decent HJ too. Not sure on msog but never asked. Her face is cute. I think she has some European mix. Her body is decent. Small curvy and good boobs but a tummy. I need to repeat some time.

    Mikki (moosawane) - she been discussed at length. Good value and if she likes you will do full BB services (not my thing).

    Sandybestnuru- good body. Face ok. I like the mirrors all over and lots of b2 b massage. As close to FS as you can get without ever doing it. That's the nuru. I didn't opt for companion. Overall pretty good. Will repeat.

    Erin- looks like her pics. Cute. Feels pretty mechanical. But good massage and easy to book with. Won't repeat.

    Let's keep this informative thread going!
    Sandy best nuru, it says for nuru not count by hour? What does that mean. How long did you get?

  8. #5871
    Quote Originally Posted by MBennett76  [View Original Post]
    Sexy Jade.

    When it comes to a massage this lady will rip you apart. Told her I want a hard deep tissue massage and she definitely delivered. Cute lady, in her mid mid-late 30's, solid athletic body. Natural boobs which were some of the best I have seen at least that's what she told me. Safety Lady CBJ, CFS, HJ, MSOG but no kissing. Would see her again just for the massage.

    Sweet Gracee.

    Seen her several times, older lady, age and I am guessing, 40-50 but age is not a issue with me. Body is decent with enhanced boobs. Another great massage, deep tissue will walk on you, she teases you as well when your on your back. On the flip she gives you options CFS or BBBJCIM and a little kissing thrown in.
    Thanks thinking of seeing Gracee

  9. #5870

    Sophia100

    I had a great date with Sophia100.

    Lfk, camel slide start. Daty / dato, BBBJ, bls, sloppy, dirty talk. Cowgirl, Mish, Doggie.

    Amazing ass. She loves white dad bods.

    No BBFS. No Greek.

  10. #5869
    Senior Member


    Posts: 118

    Wan

    https://rubmd.com/seattle-wa/0db4b55...3-ffc23bc0823c

    A bit of a belly, but good massage. Hand and mouth (not toothy), $60 upcharge for FS. Dual shower after. I may repeat if options that day are limited.

  11. #5868

    Theses two Ladies

    Sexy Jade.

    When it comes to a massage this lady will rip you apart. Told her I want a hard deep tissue massage and she definitely delivered. Cute lady, in her mid mid-late 30's, solid athletic body. Natural boobs which were some of the best I have seen at least that's what she told me. Safety Lady CBJ, CFS, HJ, MSOG but no kissing. Would see her again just for the massage.

    Sweet Gracee.

    Seen her several times, older lady, age and I am guessing, 40-50 but age is not a issue with me. Body is decent with enhanced boobs. Another great massage, deep tissue will walk on you, she teases you as well when your on your back. On the flip she gives you options CFS or BBBJCIM and a little kissing thrown in.

  12. #5867

    Theses two Ladies

    Sexy Jade.

    When it comes to a massage this lady will rip you apart. Told her I want a hard deep tissue massage and she definitely delivered. Cute lady, in her mid mid-late 30's, solid athletic body. Natural boobs which were some of the best I have seen at least that's what she told me. Safety Lady CBJ, CFS, HJ, MSOG but no kissing. Would see her again just for the massage.

    Sweet Gracee.

    Seen her several times, older lady, age and I am guessing, 40-50 but age is not a issue with me. Body is decent with enhanced boobs. Another great massage, deep tissue will walk on you, she teases you as well when your on your back. On the flip she gives you options CFS or BBBJCIM and a little kissing thrown in.

  13. #5866
    Quote Originally Posted by TnaHunter2014  [View Original Post]
    This list is a great resource for us guys with the fever!

    Adding:

    Christinek. Great massage with intense stretching. Typical offering, CBJ cfs. She allows DATY for an up charge of $. 5. Which seemed a lot for that. Decent HJ too. Not sure on msog but never asked. Her face is cute. I think she has some European mix. Her body is decent. Small curvy and good boobs but a tummy. I need to repeat some time.

    Mikki (moosawane) - she been discussed at length. Good value and if she likes you will do full BB services (not my thing).

    Sandybestnuru- good body. Face ok. I like the mirrors all over and lots of b2 b massage. As close to FS as you can get without ever doing it. That's the nuru. I didn't opt for companion. Overall pretty good. Will repeat.

    Erin- looks like her pics. Cute. Feels pretty mechanical. But good massage and easy to book with. Won't repeat.

    Let's keep this informative thread going!
    Thai Maya.

    Easy to book, nice clean apartment.

    Discreet location and parking spot.

    Maya is really friendly, mid to late 40s I'd say body small not slim but not fat or chubby either, face is kinda cute, massage was ok,. Cfs, CBJ. Great pair of tits and let's you tit fuck them. No rush after you're done, shower available before and After.

  14. #5865

    Angelic Ava

    Anybody seen this lady?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-to-please-you!26%23128139%3 B-%26%23128139%3 B-%26%23128139%3 B-Unbeatable-specials!

  15. #5864

    Has anyone been identified as her baby daddy?

    Quote Originally Posted by IllInferno  [View Original Post]
    Deep down I really hope for an extra 75 she legitimately busts out puppets from under her bed and puts on a show for you.
    Just curious if the daddy has been identified after she pipped out her kid?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape