Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,131 to 5,145 of 11019
-
08-29-22 22:09 #5889Banned Member

Posts: 510This is precisely why I absolutely refuse to see any providers that require screening. Like I'm going to give you my linkedin, my full name, pay stub, company badge and all this other shit that they want. A lot of these morons will do it. And I'm sure a lot of them have paid for it as well. These girls are almost all drug addicts and / or alcoholics. You can't trust any of them. This is also why I don't do incalls anymore. They are always at some super sketchy motel and you can't trust that the girl isn't going to have you robbed at gun point. If you do this hobby for long enough some bad stuff is going to happen and / or close calls its just a matter of when not if. So you have to take all the precautions you can to minimize the chances of something really bad happening.
Originally Posted by Sierra566
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-22 21:55 #5888Senior Member

Posts: 268Shelby Creams
The most enthusiastic BBBJ I've ever received and she is determined to DT.
DATY / DATO and a nice little Bush too.
Great provider.
-
08-29-22 21:49 #5887Senior Member

Posts: 1544Dude. I'm going to say this on this site because it will simply be deleted on the other one. This is for all of us.
Originally Posted by Sierra566
[View Original Post]
We ALL know that this woman is bat shit crazy and completely unstable. It's been discussed here numerous times. Yet people are begging for her contact information because they want to fuck crazy. I'm not saying I'm any better than you. I blocked her because I love crazy too and I know better, but this is what happens when you fuck crazy people. You shouldn't be surprised, shocked or stunned. It was bound to happen. It's too late for you, those pictures / videos are coming out, police involvement or not. How do I know this? Because that what crazy people do. The sad part is that two weeks from now, guys will be wanting to see her en masse. It's a damn shame, but this is what happens when you let your dick do your thinking for you.
-
08-29-22 21:01 #5886Asshole

Posts: 605Extortion attempt
I has a situation like yours. I didn't give the **** a dime. I took my phone to the local police and told them all that had happened. The act of extortion is not taken lightly by most police departments. Turns out on my case she had a problem that was worse than my fucking the stupid *****. She was arrested and is now serving an additional 15 month's for possession.
Originally Posted by GangBangLeader
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-22 18:12 #5885Senior Member

Posts: 541Here is a screenshot of the official alert.
Originally Posted by Sierra566
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-22 17:47 #5884Senior Member

Posts: 41Princess Peach Extortion Warning
I saw Princess Peach on 8/2. Had a great time. She saw a post that was made on this site at or about the time I saw her and decided I made the post. Post was not from me. As is her right, she took great exception to the post. I will not name the poster for their protection. Because she didn't like the post, yesterday she decided she would try and extort me. She said I know your name and where you live. She demanded that I deposit a $1,000 in her bitcoin account or she would be knocking on my door. I ignored the text and she texted back making more threats. I marked the text as spam and muted it. I figured that would be it. I figured better not to get into a back and forth with her.
This morning I see another text from a different phone number with more threats. This text had a short video clip of me at our encounter. I don't know if she recorded the entire thing or just part of it. I went onto the other site and saw that she had sent me a PM, telling me to look at my phone. I sent a PM back saying I'm not the poster and if she didn't stop, the police would be notified. I notified the admins of the other site. They said sorry not much we can do.
Beware, she does record you and will try and extort you. Best to move on if you get the urge to see her.
-
08-29-22 16:14 #5883Regular Member

Posts: 3The reviews on TNA are accurate. She is like a FKK girl, where she'll upsell CIM, etc. If you've ever been to a FKK in Germany, you'll know what I mean.
Originally Posted by PdxBaroque737
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-22 13:34 #5882Banned Member

Posts: 1358Exactly! I've been saying that a number of times, as there are hobbyists around here who 1) are rookies, or 2) are more experienced who pay ridiculous rates for sub-par service.
Originally Posted by Freaky360
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-22 13:16 #5881Senior Member

Posts: 671I've just gotten a bit more picky and going out less. Just doesn't feel worth it with what you're shelling out lately. It ends up causing you to go with a select few that you're used to because it's usually not worth taking a risk for someone new.
Originally Posted by BackInSea
[View Original Post]
As I've said before, rates don't bother me as much as the likelihood of meh service. Rates can also have little bearing on what constitutes a good experience from what I've noticed (as long as you don't go too cheap).
-
08-29-22 12:41 #5880Regular Member

Posts: 10Where can I find the Love Sisters? Not seeing then on TNA.
Originally Posted by RayPurchase
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-22 10:00 #5879Senior Member

Posts: 352I've seen the Love sisters and they are, imo, the best bang-for-your-buck providers here. Only problem is availability. Good luck trying to get something same-day and in the evening. Very rarely available on the weekends and they stop seeing clients at 6 pm or so. If it was easier to see them, I most definitely would.
Originally Posted by RayPurchase
[View Original Post]
Yup, the quality can't be matched. No upsell, no VIP pricing (like paying an extra $100 for an additional shot or some other BS). My favorite MILF in NYC grandfathered me at $500/ hr, but that was MSOG, RBGFE, Greek, BBFS, DATY / DATO, and we NEVER ended on the hour because we would usually go over another hour or so. Been trying to get her to come visit, but she mainly stays on the East Coast or Europe (she's Scandinavian).
Originally Posted by Freaky360
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-22 06:54 #5878Regular Member

Posts: 2Secret Muse
Secret muse from TNA does BBFS CIP BBBJ CIMS DFK TIM You're welcome.
Her attitude and personality make her much more attractive in person than her photos would lead you to believe.
Rates aren't bad either.
Here is a tryst link profile but you can find her on TNA too.
https://tryst.link/escort/secret-muse
-
08-29-22 02:34 #5877Senior Member

Posts: 451Fuck yeah!
Hey man, I've seen her a couple of times. Pics are accurate and smaller pawg. BBBJ cfs, ass is nice in doggie. Haven't seen her in a few months. She's been acting funny since she started posting again. Thinking she's messing with a bunch of regulars now. Oh well. Next. Also JM I noticed you ask a lot based on your profile. Try going out there and experiencing life and share on the board. LOL. Start with her!
Originally Posted by JasonMyers
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-22 02:06 #5876Senior Member

Posts: 220I was in NJ a few months ago. Went with a local agency. Pain to book with simply because they only offer same day appointments. I had a lot going on and wanted to plan a visit ahead of time. But one day I had a spot open, booked an hour with a 23 year old Italian chick. Long dark hair, perfect olive skin, sultry voice to go with her bedroom eyes. No upsell for fetish requests, super RBGFE, and was up for everything I requested. $$. 5 for the visit. That same visit out here would be easily $500+ and probably half as good. Supply and demand is a bit of the issue, the other issue is a lot of dudes are willing to pay top dollar for a super safety visit with an average looking lady. It's crazy.
Originally Posted by BackInSea
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-22 01:30 #5875Senior Member

Posts: 71I hear you brother, like everything in this country it's all about maximum profit, I'd save up some money and head over to Thailand, have two weeks in the sun and you can have a woman for a few hours for around $140.
Originally Posted by BackInSea
[View Original Post]
I hear the love sisters are good bang for the buck, but you try getting an appointment. Happy hunting.













Reply With Quote




