Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,146 to 5,160 of 11008
-
08-28-22 10:15 #5863Senior Member

Posts: 63Adding to this list. More Thai / Asian Bellevue girls
This list is a great resource for us guys with the fever!
Originally Posted by Hotoba148
[View Original Post]
Adding:
Christinek. Great massage with intense stretching. Typical offering, CBJ cfs. She allows DATY for an up charge of $. 5. Which seemed a lot for that. Decent HJ too. Not sure on msog but never asked. Her face is cute. I think she has some European mix. Her body is decent. Small curvy and good boobs but a tummy. I need to repeat some time.
Mikki (moosawane) - she been discussed at length. Good value and if she likes you will do full BB services (not my thing).
Sandybestnuru- good body. Face ok. I like the mirrors all over and lots of b2 b massage. As close to FS as you can get without ever doing it. That's the nuru. I didn't opt for companion. Overall pretty good. Will repeat.
Erin- looks like her pics. Cute. Feels pretty mechanical. But good massage and easy to book with. Won't repeat.
Let's keep this informative thread going!
-
08-28-22 00:48 #5862Senior Member

Posts: 1305Thanks
Yes, of course, thank you. It occurred to me a bit after posting.
Originally Posted by RottenRobert
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-22 00:41 #5861Regular Member

Posts: 10Tiffany. 1993
Has anyone seen Tiffany before? I am incredibly intrigued by her ads and * I've just never been able to get ahold of her.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...attle/90045455
-
08-28-22 00:27 #5860Regular Member

Posts: 10Tiffany. 1993
Has anyone ever seen Tiffany? I see her post now and then and she's peeked my interest, just impossible to get a response from her.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...attle/90045455
-
08-28-22 00:03 #5859Regular Member

Posts: 13Deep down I really hope for an extra 75 she legitimately busts out puppets from under her bed and puts on a show for you.
Originally Posted by ScotchYoke
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-22 23:49 #5858Senior Member

Posts: 131Puppet show
Think Fisting.
Originally Posted by ScotchYoke
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-22 23:48 #5857Senior Member

Posts: 97Fisting? Hand up the back like a sock puppet?
Originally Posted by ScotchYoke
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-22 23:47 #5856Regular Member

Posts: 13Deep down I really hope for an extra 75 she legitimately busts out puppets from under her bed and puts on a show for you.
Originally Posted by ScotchYoke
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-22 23:39 #5855Senior Member

Posts: 1305Puppet show
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....wants-me-to-be
Anyone know what princess peach jpc means by puppet show?
-
08-27-22 18:41 #5854Senior Member

Posts: 111MariahSins
Any of you Poonhounds seen MariahSins? She's advertised twice on the other board in Skagit County. Any info appreciated.
-
08-27-22 18:19 #5853Regular Member

Posts: 18Just bumping this since I'm still curious about her.
Originally Posted by TitFuckLover
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-22 11:26 #5852Senior Member

Posts: 2184Nice consolidated list with good intel. Thanks for sharing I got a few extras from Yukigo as well. But have not seen her after a few visits.
Originally Posted by Hotoba148
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-22 08:36 #5851Senior Member

Posts: 323Many thanks!
Originally Posted by Hotoba148
[View Original Post]
Yukigo did a very nice CIM for me although it's on her no list, as did Lisa456, although she made clear she really prefers to fuck.
-
08-27-22 01:46 #5850Regular Member

Posts: 13#dolcesempre
Well I can't thank you guys enough for mentioning her a few weeks ago when I was checking out the forums due to an upcoming trip. I messaged her on a whim and lucked out that she was available. She is just so much fun. Laid back, loves to have her throat fucked and swallows every drop with a smile. Her pussy is great and she loves the taste of it just as much as you will. Don't think my balls have ever been so empty. Well worth the effort of linking up with her if you can.
-
08-26-22 22:13 #5849Banned Member

Posts: 1358Thanks for the detailed report. Certainly informative!
Originally Posted by Hotoba148
[View Original Post]
So am I, although the rate would need to be lower.
Originally Posted by Hotoba148
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



