Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,146 to 5,160 of 11021
-
08-29-22 02:06 #5876Senior Member

Posts: 220I was in NJ a few months ago. Went with a local agency. Pain to book with simply because they only offer same day appointments. I had a lot going on and wanted to plan a visit ahead of time. But one day I had a spot open, booked an hour with a 23 year old Italian chick. Long dark hair, perfect olive skin, sultry voice to go with her bedroom eyes. No upsell for fetish requests, super RBGFE, and was up for everything I requested. $$. 5 for the visit. That same visit out here would be easily $500+ and probably half as good. Supply and demand is a bit of the issue, the other issue is a lot of dudes are willing to pay top dollar for a super safety visit with an average looking lady. It's crazy.
Originally Posted by BackInSea
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-22 01:30 #5875Senior Member

Posts: 71I hear you brother, like everything in this country it's all about maximum profit, I'd save up some money and head over to Thailand, have two weeks in the sun and you can have a woman for a few hours for around $140.
Originally Posted by BackInSea
[View Original Post]
I hear the love sisters are good bang for the buck, but you try getting an appointment. Happy hunting.
-
08-29-22 01:07 #5874Senior Member

Posts: 208Lmao this is too good.
Originally Posted by IllInferno
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-22 01:02 #5873Senior Member

Posts: 352Anyone else feel the same?
Ever since TNA came back online, I was really hoping there would be better changes. But alas, it's the same ol' same ol'. Seems like there's maybe a handful of providers on there that I'm actually interested in seeing and the rest are GPS for no real purpose other than just waiting $500 for literally laying there and not allowing any RBGFE services. Now I get that a provider has every right to charge whatever she wants and to keep her menu so limited that she's just a single orifice, but seriously, but realistic. Of course it also doesn't help that there are a ridiculous number of simps that pay those exorbitant amounts because they can say they fucked an American girl (let's face it, a good number of them are FOBs that work at FAANG).
I don't know, I guess living on the East Coast for 4 years has really changed my perspective on what $400-$500 gets you these days. The SBs here suck, the "GFE" providers don't actually provide RBGFE services, and almost everyone has fallen into the ratchet fad of stupidly long nails, fake eye brows that are so thick you can barely see their eyes, and horrible tattoos. $400-$500 in DC and NYC gets you a girl that is classy, has a clean incall, RBGFE services, and isn't a ratchet ho.
I would much rather just save up my money and not waste them on mediocre experiences and go on a binge week in LA, NYC, Costa Rica again (been taking to a lot of non-pros on IG), and seeing my go-to girls in Tijuana. I'm constantly invited by the owner one of the largest pornstar escort agencies to come visit either LA or LV now that I don't live on the East Coast anymore.
Does anyone else have a similar feeling? Is it REALLY worth it to waste money here in the PNW?
-
08-29-22 00:19 #5872Senior Member

Posts: 71Sandy best nuru, it says for nuru not count by hour? What does that mean. How long did you get?
Originally Posted by TnaHunter2014
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-22 00:15 #5871Senior Member

Posts: 71Thanks thinking of seeing Gracee
Originally Posted by MBennett76
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-22 20:09 #5870Senior Member

Posts: 270Sophia100
I had a great date with Sophia100.
Lfk, camel slide start. Daty / dato, BBBJ, bls, sloppy, dirty talk. Cowgirl, Mish, Doggie.
Amazing ass. She loves white dad bods.
No BBFS. No Greek.
-
08-28-22 19:26 #5869Senior Member

Posts: 118Wan
https://rubmd.com/seattle-wa/0db4b55...3-ffc23bc0823c
A bit of a belly, but good massage. Hand and mouth (not toothy), $60 upcharge for FS. Dual shower after. I may repeat if options that day are limited.
-
08-28-22 16:19 #5868Senior Member

Posts: 43Theses two Ladies
Sexy Jade.
When it comes to a massage this lady will rip you apart. Told her I want a hard deep tissue massage and she definitely delivered. Cute lady, in her mid mid-late 30's, solid athletic body. Natural boobs which were some of the best I have seen at least that's what she told me. Safety Lady CBJ, CFS, HJ, MSOG but no kissing. Would see her again just for the massage.
Sweet Gracee.
Seen her several times, older lady, age and I am guessing, 40-50 but age is not a issue with me. Body is decent with enhanced boobs. Another great massage, deep tissue will walk on you, she teases you as well when your on your back. On the flip she gives you options CFS or BBBJCIM and a little kissing thrown in.
-
08-28-22 16:13 #5867Senior Member

Posts: 43Theses two Ladies
Sexy Jade.
When it comes to a massage this lady will rip you apart. Told her I want a hard deep tissue massage and she definitely delivered. Cute lady, in her mid mid-late 30's, solid athletic body. Natural boobs which were some of the best I have seen at least that's what she told me. Safety Lady CBJ, CFS, HJ, MSOG but no kissing. Would see her again just for the massage.
Sweet Gracee.
Seen her several times, older lady, age and I am guessing, 40-50 but age is not a issue with me. Body is decent with enhanced boobs. Another great massage, deep tissue will walk on you, she teases you as well when your on your back. On the flip she gives you options CFS or BBBJCIM and a little kissing thrown in.
-
08-28-22 13:16 #5866Senior Member

Posts: 71Thai Maya.
Originally Posted by TnaHunter2014
[View Original Post]
Easy to book, nice clean apartment.
Discreet location and parking spot.
Maya is really friendly, mid to late 40s I'd say body small not slim but not fat or chubby either, face is kinda cute, massage was ok,. Cfs, CBJ. Great pair of tits and let's you tit fuck them. No rush after you're done, shower available before and After.
-
08-28-22 12:33 #5865Regular Member

Posts: 6Angelic Ava
Anybody seen this lady?
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-to-please-you!26%23128139%3 B-%26%23128139%3 B-%26%23128139%3 B-Unbeatable-specials!
-
08-28-22 11:37 #5864Senior Member

Posts: 191Has anyone been identified as her baby daddy?
Just curious if the daddy has been identified after she pipped out her kid?
Originally Posted by IllInferno
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-22 10:15 #5863Senior Member

Posts: 63Adding to this list. More Thai / Asian Bellevue girls
This list is a great resource for us guys with the fever!
Originally Posted by Hotoba148
[View Original Post]
Adding:
Christinek. Great massage with intense stretching. Typical offering, CBJ cfs. She allows DATY for an up charge of $. 5. Which seemed a lot for that. Decent HJ too. Not sure on msog but never asked. Her face is cute. I think she has some European mix. Her body is decent. Small curvy and good boobs but a tummy. I need to repeat some time.
Mikki (moosawane) - she been discussed at length. Good value and if she likes you will do full BB services (not my thing).
Sandybestnuru- good body. Face ok. I like the mirrors all over and lots of b2 b massage. As close to FS as you can get without ever doing it. That's the nuru. I didn't opt for companion. Overall pretty good. Will repeat.
Erin- looks like her pics. Cute. Feels pretty mechanical. But good massage and easy to book with. Won't repeat.
Let's keep this informative thread going!
-
08-28-22 00:48 #5862Senior Member

Posts: 1305Thanks
Yes, of course, thank you. It occurred to me a bit after posting.
Originally Posted by RottenRobert
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





