Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #4394

    WYP. Alice

    Quote Originally Posted by DoverBen  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had any luck on WYP?

    I have been trying since last few months but no meets yet. They all disappear after you spend credits. Looking for a solid regular connection. Any recommendations?

    Should I switch to SA? I hear that site is not what it used to be.

    BD.
    WYP in the Htfd area is a wasteland. New ones that show up tend to be TGTBT and spammer / scammers.

    My last attempt a few weeks ago was with a knockout who sent me a $50 offer. I accepted and I've learned to start my messages about delaying any contact info until we're comfortable with meeting in public. It's a disclaimer so they don't send contact info and blow my refund if they're a scammer. WYP will refund if no contact info has been exchanged. So, here's a few pics of that last scammer who left CT and headed to NYC. I offered to meet her Fri., sat, or sun last week. Her reply was that she doesn't meet strangers! She was looking for marriage or investors or partners in her business. Yeah, right. My refund of points is in the works.

    BMD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AE2720A5-1D87-4E9D-937B-A500D00C101F.jpg‎   5F54DC4C-0F0B-4C64-9CF5-5E761503BF08.jpg‎  

  2. #4393

    Agreed to meet then ghosted

    Quote Originally Posted by Tribeca67  [View Original Post]
    Any information?
    Yes, I spoke to this one. We did a video call as well. Everything was going well, we agreed to meeting up for lunch. I do my best to make these girls feel as comfortable as possible. Not trying to scare them or come across as a creepy dude. Our meet and greet would've been platonic and we would decide if we want to see each other again.

    On day of meeting, she ghosted me. I tried few times to reach out to her but she never responded back.

  3. #4392
    Any information?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220827-174420_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220827-174416_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220827-174409_Gallery.jpg‎  

  4. #4391

    Jv

    Just an FYI she wants 600 per meeting plus you have to buy stuff off her Amazon wishlist. Hard pass.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...3-2addd3b5e6d2

  5. #4390
    Quote Originally Posted by DoverBen  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had any luck on WYP?

    I have been trying since last few months but no meets yet. They all disappear after you spend credits. Looking for a solid regular connection. Any recommendations?

    Should I switch to SA? I hear that site is not what it used to be..
    I was banned from SA so can't speak to its current status but I have had the same experience as you with WYP. I have had some luck recently with SDM. I've only been on for a couple weeks but already had one successful meet.

  6. #4389
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    So I met up with this one last night. .
    She sounds familiar. Can you post a pic of her profile?

    Looks like either she blocked me, or I blocked her. LOL.

  7. #4388

    Wyp

    Anyone had any luck on WYP?

    I have been trying since last few months but no meets yet. They all disappear after you spend credits. Looking for a solid regular connection. Any recommendations?

    Should I switch to SA? I hear that site is not what it used to be.

    BD.

  8. #4387

    This one?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    So I met up with this one last night. She came over to my area, we had a few drinks. She likes to drink, like she was ordering shots and mixed drinks and polished off half a bottle of dessert wine afterwards. We then smoked a little weed and started making out and then fucked. BBJ was great. She actually swung around and we 69'd for a bit which was nice. She then hopped on and rode me and I blew my load as deep inside her as I could. BBFSCIP without any hesitation. I could tell there was a moment where she was wondering if I was going to grab a condom but she doesn't know me. Yet.

    We did discuss a lot of kinks and stuff but the sex was pretty vanilla.

    We spent a bit talking. She isn't the most affectionate or cuddly person, but she isn't cold. She is bright and funny and good hearted. She was on time and brought something sexy to wear. I think she is more wild in bed, we just didn't know each other that well. The bar was actually the first time we had met each other in person. This is why I prefer to meet SA girls for coffee first but someone gave her a good review so I felt okay with skipping that step.

    Nice thing about her is that she isn't a desperate over the hill party girl. She's a mom and works a FT job and she has had some past challenges that she seems to have overcome. No signs of demons.

    All in all she is dependable, reliable, delivers for the most part.

    We originally agreed to 300 but as she had to drive about an hour she asked for 350. I told her my budget was 250 but since she was willing to dress up and we were skipping dinner I agreed. It's more than what I normally like to spend, but I wanted to meet her. She's a total spinner. Flat ass, small boobs but very pretty eyes and hair. I was hoping for round two but I wasn't able to get it together in time before she had to hit the road.

    Will I have her again? Probably not, unless she is willing to accept 2-250 but I would have to probably find a notel in New Britain. Which given the gas and hotel room, I am basically spending the same amount.

    I'd give her a B-.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...7-634b017ab4af

  9. #4386

    Horrible profile!

    "Don't waste my time".

    I don't know about you guys, but that's a really bad start for a profile, as far as I'm concerned.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...b-3e3fc175c3ad

    "I like to go out to eat" LOL. I couldn't tell!

  10. #4385
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeSchlosser33  [View Original Post]
    So I've been on seeking for about a year now. Here's what my experience has been and what has worked for me and what hasn't worked.
    So I met up with this one last night. She came over to my area, we had a few drinks. She likes to drink, like she was ordering shots and mixed drinks and polished off half a bottle of dessert wine afterwards. We then smoked a little weed and started making out and then fucked. BBJ was great. She actually swung around and we 69'd for a bit which was nice. She then hopped on and rode me and I blew my load as deep inside her as I could. BBFSCIP without any hesitation. I could tell there was a moment where she was wondering if I was going to grab a condom but she doesn't know me. Yet.

    We did discuss a lot of kinks and stuff but the sex was pretty vanilla.

    We spent a bit talking. She isn't the most affectionate or cuddly person, but she isn't cold. She is bright and funny and good hearted. She was on time and brought something sexy to wear. I think she is more wild in bed, we just didn't know each other that well. The bar was actually the first time we had met each other in person. This is why I prefer to meet SA girls for coffee first but someone gave her a good review so I felt okay with skipping that step.

    Nice thing about her is that she isn't a desperate over the hill party girl. She's a mom and works a FT job and she has had some past challenges that she seems to have overcome. No signs of demons.

    All in all she is dependable, reliable, delivers for the most part.

    We originally agreed to 300 but as she had to drive about an hour she asked for 350. I told her my budget was 250 but since she was willing to dress up and we were skipping dinner I agreed. It's more than what I normally like to spend, but I wanted to meet her. She's a total spinner. Flat ass, small boobs but very pretty eyes and hair. I was hoping for round two but I wasn't able to get it together in time before she had to hit the road.

    Will I have her again? Probably not, unless she is willing to accept 2-250 but I would have to probably find a notel in New Britain. Which given the gas and hotel room, I am basically spending the same amount.

    I'd give her a B-.

  11. #4384
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeSchlosser33  [View Original Post]
    Here's a freebie:

    She is very sweet. Dressed up nice for me. Had a few drinks. She's really short at 4'11" which I loved. You'll go home happy.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...7-634b017ab4af
    I have a date set with her for Saturday night. I shall report back.

  12. #4383

    Looking for respectful threesome partner

    I have a super-cute, slender, petite, white, sugar baby, 25, very open to new things. So it's time for a threesome with another guy.

    Open to a lot. I will direct the action, telling her what to do.

    Looking for someone respectful, clean, D&D free.

    Send PM, let's talk.

  13. #4382
    I joined SA because traveling. But took at stab on a chica favorited me. Just an example for newbies to watch for these girls.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...4-762c20099624

    I messaged her where in CT you from? Hartford.

    She Asked for my number? Gave it.

    Red Flag: Delaware number.

    But thought I would play it out. She texted me. And couple pics. Nice hood rat type. Big rack. Hotter than that one seattle rocker pic. LOL.

    Get to meet. She has car she says. Kinda red flag. Sure I will meet you. Before meet 300 ppm. Me: will you accept 250. Her: sure. RED Flag.

    Her: I need half up front before we meet.

    Me: NO. Never got off couch.

    And that was it. Also she was Conneticut, Conneticut in profile. New one.

    Funny I asked her ethnicity she says "Georgia" lmao.

  14. #4381
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss203  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody else had their luck with Littlexomiss? Is it worth it? Is she wild in bed?
    I banged her once. I found her to be pretty. Well. The sex was good, but she would make these faces that reminded me of the British actor Eddie Marsan and she was pretty frumpy. Overall, the sex was good. BBFSCIP no problem, but I had to shut my eyes or else I'd lose my wood. Also no talk of money at all. I cash apped her 1. 50 afterwards and she was fine with that.

  15. #4380

    Seeking success

    So I've been on seeking for about a year now. Here's what my experience has been and what has worked for me and what hasn't worked.

    I live in the Hartford area. I travel a bit for work and for fun. So far in the Hartford area I have had good success in finding girls to play with but it's difficult without a place to play. Having a place would make the game far easier. I've gotten rooms downtown and been able to play every time. Their place is usually out of the question. I recommend trying the Dayuse app. You can get a room for 6 hours or so for a pretty cut rate. The most likely candidates on seeking are single moms who need some extra cash. I've hooked up with 5 different girls in Hartford. Usually around 30 or so divorced with kids. The damage is usually 3 though I've paid more and I've paid less. The date is usually drinks and chat followed by play time in the room. I've never had one that was unclean or demons present. I'm 48, a decent looking guy with a dad bod. Seeking girls I'm sure much more choosy than stg. I'm sure I've been shot down by plenty for not being their type without knowing it though. There was never a time limit on play time, which makes it so much more enjoyable than traditional stg shit.

    When I travel I've hooked up nearly every single trip without fail. I message a good handful that I'll be in town and that I'm looking for a one night stand type date. I get an overwhelming amount of positive responses from that. In the last year I have fucked girls in Boston, Providence, NYC, Indianapolis, Syracuse, Detroit, LA, Atlanta, and Dallas. LA and NYC having to pay 4, but both were worth it. Syracuse was an absolute dream. 23 yo beauty who loves to fuck. Just splendid. I don't mean to brag here just trying to relay what has worked for me. Hopefully you all can repeat my success. Feel free ask any questions.

    Here's a freebie:

    She is very sweet. Dressed up nice for me. Had a few drinks. She's really short at 4'11" which I loved. You'll go home happy.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...7-634b017ab4af

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape