Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 285 of 928 FirstFirst ... 185 235 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 335 385 785 ... LastLast
Results 4,261 to 4,275 of 13916
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9656

    Sounds ridiculous

    What is the deal with all of the escorts or hotel massage outcall, requesting you take a pic of your hotel room number before coming to you. That would be just asking for it. Is this the norm out here?

  2. #9655
    Quote Originally Posted by Velcrolio  [View Original Post]
    I'd seen her once before (you'll see the review), but this time she's better than that. Probably because we've been talking, and because we got along. Willow is just too pretty. She's with it, she's smarter than the norm by a mile, and she's honest as honest gets. I just like talking to her, until my time-waster alarm goes off, or until I remember I'm there to get my mind blown out my head.
    Quote Originally Posted by IceCreamLicker  [View Original Post]
    Poor girl. She is a mess. She looks nothing like the photo. Dirty disheveled and homeless. Another one circling the toilet.
    She looks decent in her ad but these are two drastically different opinions. Both are from contributing seniors too. She also seems to be at a pretty high price.

  3. #9654

    Has anyone else seen Sadie?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sadako  [View Original Post]
    She sounds great but this is your first post and I saw you also commented with the same username on callescort. Org and privatedelights with new accounts there as well. Looks like all those accounts were made in July of this year as well, are you new to the escort world? Anyone else ever see this lady before?
    I'm interested in meeting up with this lady. Can anyone recommend some cuties in las vegas who aren't charging an high rate. Thank you.

  4. #9653

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by HpyGolky  [View Original Post]
    She's been around for awhile and her reviews on TER are stellar. ,she was once Miss TER if that means anything.
    Pics on her site look TGTBT for someone in their 50's.

  5. #9652

    She's the real deal

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam820  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her before?

    Has some reviews on PD. Don't know if you can trust PD.

    https://www.heatherdangelo.com/
    She's been around for awhile and her reviews on TER are stellar. ,she was once Miss TER if that means anything.

  6. #9651
    Quote Originally Posted by ChangoLoc0  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a few times and has not disappointed, last time was 2 month ago. A little older and heavier than that picture but not by much, MILF territory for sure.
    I saw her once when I was super super desperate. I went to her shady motel on the strip. Her room literally smelled like ASS! While I was getting head from her. I noticed her finger tips were all black and feet as well. She also smelled like ass real bad! After I came in her mouth I started gagging and threw up in my mouth because I regretted it so much seeing her and that awful smell. And a shady black person was outside her door with a dog. I was paranoid out of my mind to the point when I was trying to unlock my car door with the car remote I accidentally pressed the emergency button and the alarm went off and made me even more paranoid. I felt like I came to see a homeless. But she has many great reviews not sure why.

  7. #9650

    Heather Dangelo

    Has anyone seen her before?

    Has some reviews on PD. Don't know if you can trust PD.

    https://www.heatherdangelo.com/

  8. #9649
    Quote Originally Posted by IceCreamLicker  [View Original Post]
    Poor girl. She is a mess. She looks nothing like the photo. Dirty disheveled and homeless. Another one circling the toilet.
    Lulz. That dude must be her pimp.

  9. #9648

    Wilted willow

    Quote Originally Posted by Velcrolio  [View Original Post]
    WillowRoux rolled into town last week. I finally hooked up with her yesterday. We got some pizza and ate in her room, and for dessert she ate my D.

    I'd seen her once before (you'll see the review), but this time she's better than that. Probably because we've been talking, and because we got along. Willow is just too pretty. She's with it, she's smarter than the norm by a mile, and she's honest as honest gets. I just like talking to her, until my time-waster alarm goes off, or until I remember I'm there to get my mind blown out my head.

    Now because I write about BJs as if I was a monger-poet and fellatio was the moon and stars and flowers and Grecian urns, here's how she does it. She's nothing like the mouth-maulers in town, nothing like Renee for pace or Lyn for nasty as she looks you in the eye. She's not commandeering of cock like Harley Rogue or get 'er done like BandG Katie, and of course nobody is like Crazy Eyes Jenaka. Willow is kind of shy. It starts out like white girlfriend head, delicate and soft. Then she ramps up the suction. I've instructed civvie chick friends on that particular skill of ho-suction, and their response was, 'This is fucking exhausting!' (Well yes it is, babe, but it's only through effort that you win the good things like my load, so get that mouth back on there.) Willow betrays no fatigue at all. In fact, she ramps up, she goes deeper, and all along she's been noticing what works and what doesn't work. From then on, she's doing what works for you. It'll be different than what works for me in some small way. By the end, it's a bit like Dante, a bit like a girlfriend gone so bad it's good, except unlike Dante there are a lot of little tricks that you kinda feel, but which will never show up on videe--small tongue moves inside her mouth, the pressure of her fingers, whatever.
    Poor girl. She is a mess. She looks nothing like the photo. Dirty disheveled and homeless. Another one circling the toilet.

  10. #9647
    Quote Originally Posted by Slimy69  [View Original Post]
    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...vegas/90072024

    Anybody seen her recently is she in the MILF OR GILF territory?
    I've seen her a few times and has not disappointed, last time was 2 month ago. A little older and heavier than that picture but not by much, MILF territory for sure.

  11. #9646
    Quote Originally Posted by Velcrolio  [View Original Post]
    WillowRoux rolled into town last week. I finally hooked up with her yesterday. We got some pizza and ate in her room, and for dessert she ate my D.

    I'd seen her once before (you'll see the review), but this time she's better than that. Probably because we've been talking, and because we got along. Willow is just too pretty. She's with it, she's smarter than the norm by a mile, and she's honest as honest gets. I just like talking to her, until my time-waster alarm goes off, or until I remember I'm there to get my mind blown out my head.

    Now because I write about BJs as if I was a monger-poet and fellatio was the moon and stars and flowers and Grecian urns, here's how she does it. She's nothing like the mouth-maulers in town, nothing like Renee for pace or Lyn for nasty as she looks you in the eye. She's not commandeering of cock like Harley Rogue or get 'er done like BandG Katie, and of course nobody is like Crazy Eyes Jenaka. Willow is kind of shy. It starts out like white girlfriend head, delicate and soft. Then she ramps up the suction. I've instructed civvie chick friends on that particular skill of ho-suction, and their response was, 'This is fucking exhausting!' (Well yes it is, babe, but it's only through effort that you win the good things like my load, so get that mouth back on there.) Willow betrays no fatigue at all. In fact, she ramps up, she goes deeper, and all along she's been noticing what works and what doesn't work. From then on, she's doing what works for you. It'll be different than what works for me in some small way. By the end, it's a bit like Dante, a bit like a girlfriend gone so bad it's good, except unlike Dante there are a lot of little tricks that you kinda feel, but which will never show up on videe--small tongue moves inside her mouth, the pressure of her fingers, whatever. Yeah, she's good, she's very good indeed. And it's a unique kind of good. She's headed back home soon, best get on that.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/WillowRouxxx
    Is Harley still around?

  12. #9645

    Keira

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...vegas/90072024

    Anybody seen her recently is she in the MILF OR GILF territory?

  13. #9644
    Quote Originally Posted by Velcrolio  [View Original Post]
    WillowRoux rolled into town last week. I finally hooked up with her yesterday. We got some pizza and ate in her room, and for dessert she ate my D.

    I'd seen her once before (you'll see the review), but this time she's better than that. Probably because we've been talking, and because we got along. Willow is just too pretty. She's with it, she's smarter than the norm by a mile, and she's honest as honest gets. I just like talking to her, until my time-waster alarm goes off, or until I remember I'm there to get my mind blown out my head.

    Now because I write about BJs as if I was a monger-poet and fellatio was the moon and stars and flowers and Grecian urns, here's how she does it. She's nothing like the mouth-maulers in town, nothing like Renee for pace or Lyn for nasty as she looks you in the eye. She's not commandeering of cock like Harley Rogue or get 'er done like BandG Katie, and of course nobody is like Crazy Eyes Jenaka. Willow is kind of shy. It starts out like white girlfriend head, delicate and soft. Then she ramps up the suction. I've instructed civvie chick friends on that particular skill of ho-suction, and their response was, 'This is fucking exhausting!' (Well yes it is, babe, but it's only through effort that you win the good things like my load, so get that mouth back on there.) Willow betrays no fatigue at all. In fact, she ramps up, she goes deeper, and all along she's been noticing what works and what doesn't work. From then on, she's doing what works for you. It'll be different than what works for me in some small way. By the end, it's a bit like Dante, a bit like a girlfriend gone so bad it's good, except unlike Dante there are a lot of little tricks that you kinda feel, but which will never show up on videe--small tongue moves inside her mouth, the pressure of her fingers, whatever. Yeah, she's good, she's very good indeed. And it's a unique kind of good. She's headed back home soon, best get on that.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/WillowRouxxx
    What's the bottom line? How much does she charge?

  14. #9643

    Looking in Las Vegas

    Hello guys I'm visiting from Florida and looking for a good time. Can one of you point me in the direction of a 8-10 looks who knows how to please? I will return the favor in my area. PM if needed. Thank you!

  15. #9642
    Quote Originally Posted by ButtMan343  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this lady?
    She hasn't updated her ads since forever ago. I was wondering the same thing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape