Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 286 of 927 FirstFirst ... 186 236 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 336 386 786 ... LastLast
Results 4,276 to 4,290 of 13901
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9626

    Thanks

    Something told me it TGTBT.

    Finally got a hold of Jenna Skarlet for next week. Will report back.

    Quote Originally Posted by Supers4972  [View Original Post]
    I followed her on Snapchat for while. Her and her "daddy" were staying at Artisian and she posted videos of them playing at the pool. Risk of the rob kept me away.

  2. #9625
    Just to summarize the reviews, because I can see them as a subscriber, they're all glowing. Even if some are setups or shills, there are just too many good reviews to prevent a horny monger concluding that she's got good reviews, both here and in Boston. Big fat caveat: she's covered on everything, including head. That kills it for me. I'd blaze a g-d trail to her door just for the BBBJ if every single review didn't say CBJ, which means don't even waste time asking if she'd top without the top hat.

    Quote Originally Posted by ProGrinder  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jazmin-e...s-vegas-871200

    I don't have a made subscription to them so I can't tell what they say. She has 32 reviews there, but the price seems a little TGTBT.

    I also thought I saw someone post about this in the past (and getting robbed). Anyone have any experience with her?

    Thanks.

  3. #9624

    Kelly

    https://callescort.org/623-233-3075

    Any one with info on her? I can't seem to find any reviews.

  4. #9623
    Quote Originally Posted by Rook6642  [View Original Post]
    Going through PD and ran into this ad.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad.../Foreignchanel

    Has anyone seen her? Pics and reviews are great. Exactly what I'm looking for, a little **** to use.
    I followed her on Snapchat for while. Her and her "daddy" were staying at Artisian and she posted videos of them playing at the pool. Risk of the rob kept me away.

  5. #9622

    Has anyone seen this lady? No reviews I could find about her


  6. #9621

    Has anyone seen this girl? I saw her (new) posts a lot but no reviews

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/89734139

    I saw her few times but it looks like she keep posting a new post / account so review are never found.

  7. #9620

    Agency Girl

    https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vega...4831.htm?cat=1

    Texted this one while in town. Not the girl in the pic but pretty hot anyway.

    Upsell after upsell and complete waste of time.

    Not sure if that's the norm on the strip but I'll stick to the AMPs from now on.

    Stay Safe!

  8. #9619

    PD searching

    Going through PD and ran into this ad.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad.../Foreignchanel

    Has anyone seen her? Pics and reviews are great. Exactly what I'm looking for, a little **** to use.

  9. #9618

    Seen her

    Quote Originally Posted by ProGrinder  [View Original Post]
    Might want to check her out: https://www.slixa.com/nevada/las-vegas/christina-36.

    Has a few reviews on TER (one was bad. But that was because she flaked).

    So if you can actually meet with her, seems like just what you are looking for.

    Report back if you do.
    She's actually tiny (short) and very fine. Not always as ripped as the pics. She's a fitness girl and high energy. One of the prettiest fit girls I have ever seen.

  10. #9617
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2986

    Well

    Quote Originally Posted by PopCorn77  [View Original Post]
    I can tell you this you're going to pay for what you get, if and I mean big if she's real!

  11. #9616
    Regular Member


    Posts: 19

    Meh

    Quote Originally Posted by LVKiller  [View Original Post]
    No I've never seen her but. From what I know it's a massage only, she may offer a CBJ at a upcharge but I would not think FS is a option.
    I saw her a couple of years ago. No mention of upgrades and I didn't get the sense that anything beyond a standard HE was available. Nice enough lady but not memorable enough to want to repeat.

  12. #9615

    Hot Topic

    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  13. #9614
    Senior Member


    Posts: 648
    Quote Originally Posted by PopCorn77  [View Original Post]
    No I've never seen her but. From what I know it's a massage only, she may offer a CBJ at a upcharge but I would not think FS is a option.

  14. #9613

    Any info on this one


  15. #9612
    Quote Originally Posted by Leader007  [View Original Post]
    I am going to be in Vegas last week of November for about 6 days. I am looking for some recommendations. I am looking try few different things but mainly two providers at the same time. Please let me know the best way to do so!
    Don't know where your from but I would try seeing 2 providers in your city at same time before venturing to Sin City. Getting 2 providers to do exactly what you want can be hard to find and Yes it's capabale but it might get pretty expensive in Vegas!

    Or, it might be a waste of time and of course money!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape