Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 286 of 928 FirstFirst ... 186 236 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 336 386 786 ... LastLast
Results 4,276 to 4,290 of 13918
The Best Rub in Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9643

    Looking in Las Vegas

    Hello guys I'm visiting from Florida and looking for a good time. Can one of you point me in the direction of a 8-10 looks who knows how to please? I will return the favor in my area. PM if needed. Thank you!

  2. #9642
    Quote Originally Posted by ButtMan343  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this lady?
    She hasn't updated her ads since forever ago. I was wondering the same thing.

  3. #9641
    WillowRoux rolled into town last week. I finally hooked up with her yesterday. We got some pizza and ate in her room, and for dessert she ate my D.

    I'd seen her once before (you'll see the review), but this time she's better than that. Probably because we've been talking, and because we got along. Willow is just too pretty. She's with it, she's smarter than the norm by a mile, and she's honest as honest gets. I just like talking to her, until my time-waster alarm goes off, or until I remember I'm there to get my mind blown out my head.

    Now because I write about BJs as if I was a monger-poet and fellatio was the moon and stars and flowers and Grecian urns, here's how she does it. She's nothing like the mouth-maulers in town, nothing like Renee for pace or Lyn for nasty as she looks you in the eye. She's not commandeering of cock like Harley Rogue or get 'er done like BandG Katie, and of course nobody is like Crazy Eyes Jenaka. Willow is kind of shy. It starts out like white girlfriend head, delicate and soft. Then she ramps up the suction. I've instructed civvie chick friends on that particular skill of ho-suction, and their response was, 'This is fucking exhausting!' (Well yes it is, babe, but it's only through effort that you win the good things like my load, so get that mouth back on there.) Willow betrays no fatigue at all. In fact, she ramps up, she goes deeper, and all along she's been noticing what works and what doesn't work. From then on, she's doing what works for you. It'll be different than what works for me in some small way. By the end, it's a bit like Dante, a bit like a girlfriend gone so bad it's good, except unlike Dante there are a lot of little tricks that you kinda feel, but which will never show up on videe--small tongue moves inside her mouth, the pressure of her fingers, whatever. Yeah, she's good, she's very good indeed. And it's a unique kind of good. She's headed back home soon, best get on that.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/WillowRouxxx
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails willow.jpg‎  

  4. #9640

    Megan / Kelly Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by TomTheMan  [View Original Post]
    Did you try her?
    Yeah bro! I TOFTT earlier like back in April (she's talked about on listcrawler sub) she's legit! When I first saw her posts I thought it was too good to be true. She's sweet and sexy, tall, athletic build light skin. No BBFS or BBJ, everything covered but she's pretty good. Very affordable by the south end of the strip.

  5. #9639

    Curious as well

    Quote Originally Posted by MrChad  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/623-233-3075

    Any one with info on her? I can't seem to find any reviews.
    Did you try her?

  6. #9638

    Charlene love

    Any intel on this lady?

  7. #9637
    Quote Originally Posted by Supers4972  [View Original Post]
    I followed her on Snapchat for while. Her and her "daddy" were staying at Artisian and she posted videos of them playing at the pool. Risk of the rob kept me away.
    I remember her from 2019, or at least someone who looks like her that I met on Fetlife. Was her daddy a heavier set white dude? If so, there's no risk of a confrontation. Or at least there wasn't back then.

  8. #9636

    Thanks

    Something told me it TGTBT.

    Finally got a hold of Jenna Skarlet for next week. Will report back.

    Quote Originally Posted by Supers4972  [View Original Post]
    I followed her on Snapchat for while. Her and her "daddy" were staying at Artisian and she posted videos of them playing at the pool. Risk of the rob kept me away.

  9. #9635
    Just to summarize the reviews, because I can see them as a subscriber, they're all glowing. Even if some are setups or shills, there are just too many good reviews to prevent a horny monger concluding that she's got good reviews, both here and in Boston. Big fat caveat: she's covered on everything, including head. That kills it for me. I'd blaze a g-d trail to her door just for the BBBJ if every single review didn't say CBJ, which means don't even waste time asking if she'd top without the top hat.

    Quote Originally Posted by ProGrinder  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jazmin-e...s-vegas-871200

    I don't have a made subscription to them so I can't tell what they say. She has 32 reviews there, but the price seems a little TGTBT.

    I also thought I saw someone post about this in the past (and getting robbed). Anyone have any experience with her?

    Thanks.

  10. #9634

    Kelly

    https://callescort.org/623-233-3075

    Any one with info on her? I can't seem to find any reviews.

  11. #9633
    Quote Originally Posted by Rook6642  [View Original Post]
    Going through PD and ran into this ad.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad.../Foreignchanel

    Has anyone seen her? Pics and reviews are great. Exactly what I'm looking for, a little **** to use.
    I followed her on Snapchat for while. Her and her "daddy" were staying at Artisian and she posted videos of them playing at the pool. Risk of the rob kept me away.

  12. #9632

    Has anyone seen this lady? No reviews I could find about her


  13. #9631

    Has anyone seen this girl? I saw her (new) posts a lot but no reviews

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/89734139

    I saw her few times but it looks like she keep posting a new post / account so review are never found.

  14. #9630

    Agency Girl

    https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vega...4831.htm?cat=1

    Texted this one while in town. Not the girl in the pic but pretty hot anyway.

    Upsell after upsell and complete waste of time.

    Not sure if that's the norm on the strip but I'll stick to the AMPs from now on.

    Stay Safe!

  15. #9629

    PD searching

    Going through PD and ran into this ad.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad.../Foreignchanel

    Has anyone seen her? Pics and reviews are great. Exactly what I'm looking for, a little **** to use.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape