Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 286 of 928 FirstFirst ... 186 236 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 336 386 786 ... LastLast
Results 4,276 to 4,290 of 13915
Best Massage in Las Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9640

    Megan / Kelly Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by TomTheMan  [View Original Post]
    Did you try her?
    Yeah bro! I TOFTT earlier like back in April (she's talked about on listcrawler sub) she's legit! When I first saw her posts I thought it was too good to be true. She's sweet and sexy, tall, athletic build light skin. No BBFS or BBJ, everything covered but she's pretty good. Very affordable by the south end of the strip.

  2. #9639

    Curious as well

    Quote Originally Posted by MrChad  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/623-233-3075

    Any one with info on her? I can't seem to find any reviews.
    Did you try her?

  3. #9638

    Charlene love

    Any intel on this lady?

  4. #9637
    Quote Originally Posted by Supers4972  [View Original Post]
    I followed her on Snapchat for while. Her and her "daddy" were staying at Artisian and she posted videos of them playing at the pool. Risk of the rob kept me away.
    I remember her from 2019, or at least someone who looks like her that I met on Fetlife. Was her daddy a heavier set white dude? If so, there's no risk of a confrontation. Or at least there wasn't back then.

  5. #9636

    Thanks

    Something told me it TGTBT.

    Finally got a hold of Jenna Skarlet for next week. Will report back.

    Quote Originally Posted by Supers4972  [View Original Post]
    I followed her on Snapchat for while. Her and her "daddy" were staying at Artisian and she posted videos of them playing at the pool. Risk of the rob kept me away.

  6. #9635
    Just to summarize the reviews, because I can see them as a subscriber, they're all glowing. Even if some are setups or shills, there are just too many good reviews to prevent a horny monger concluding that she's got good reviews, both here and in Boston. Big fat caveat: she's covered on everything, including head. That kills it for me. I'd blaze a g-d trail to her door just for the BBBJ if every single review didn't say CBJ, which means don't even waste time asking if she'd top without the top hat.

    Quote Originally Posted by ProGrinder  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jazmin-e...s-vegas-871200

    I don't have a made subscription to them so I can't tell what they say. She has 32 reviews there, but the price seems a little TGTBT.

    I also thought I saw someone post about this in the past (and getting robbed). Anyone have any experience with her?

    Thanks.

  7. #9634

    Kelly

    https://callescort.org/623-233-3075

    Any one with info on her? I can't seem to find any reviews.

  8. #9633
    Quote Originally Posted by Rook6642  [View Original Post]
    Going through PD and ran into this ad.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad.../Foreignchanel

    Has anyone seen her? Pics and reviews are great. Exactly what I'm looking for, a little **** to use.
    I followed her on Snapchat for while. Her and her "daddy" were staying at Artisian and she posted videos of them playing at the pool. Risk of the rob kept me away.

  9. #9632

    Has anyone seen this lady? No reviews I could find about her


  10. #9631

    Has anyone seen this girl? I saw her (new) posts a lot but no reviews

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/89734139

    I saw her few times but it looks like she keep posting a new post / account so review are never found.

  11. #9630

    Agency Girl

    https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vega...4831.htm?cat=1

    Texted this one while in town. Not the girl in the pic but pretty hot anyway.

    Upsell after upsell and complete waste of time.

    Not sure if that's the norm on the strip but I'll stick to the AMPs from now on.

    Stay Safe!

  12. #9629

    PD searching

    Going through PD and ran into this ad.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad.../Foreignchanel

    Has anyone seen her? Pics and reviews are great. Exactly what I'm looking for, a little **** to use.

  13. #9628

    Seen her

    Quote Originally Posted by ProGrinder  [View Original Post]
    Might want to check her out: https://www.slixa.com/nevada/las-vegas/christina-36.

    Has a few reviews on TER (one was bad. But that was because she flaked).

    So if you can actually meet with her, seems like just what you are looking for.

    Report back if you do.
    She's actually tiny (short) and very fine. Not always as ripped as the pics. She's a fitness girl and high energy. One of the prettiest fit girls I have ever seen.

  14. #9627
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2986

    Well

    Quote Originally Posted by PopCorn77  [View Original Post]
    I can tell you this you're going to pay for what you get, if and I mean big if she's real!

  15. #9626
    Regular Member


    Posts: 19

    Meh

    Quote Originally Posted by LVKiller  [View Original Post]
    No I've never seen her but. From what I know it's a massage only, she may offer a CBJ at a upcharge but I would not think FS is a option.
    I saw her a couple of years ago. No mention of upgrades and I didn't get the sense that anything beyond a standard HE was available. Nice enough lady but not memorable enough to want to repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape