Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,176 to 5,190 of 11015
-
08-25-22 13:02 #5840Regular Member

Posts: 5Stay away from Mizjuani Murcedes
My first experience with her was ok. Next one far from ok, not even decent. My only complaint about the first visit was her kitty was rather ripe. I put that to the side and handled business. Hoping I just caught her on an off day. I scheduled again just recently. Date started out ok. I did notice she seemed a little off. Thought maybe she was just tired. After some drinks at the bar we went to take care of business. As we were leaving she said something like damn it's kicking in hard. I was like what's wrong, she said she was fine. So I drove to the location for some fun. On the way she passed out on me. Try waking her up many times. Was finally able to get her up. But not before she pissed all over herself in my car. At this point I was over it. Told her this wasn't going to workout and gave her a small compensation for time. Anyhow beware guys, don't know if she was high or what the heck. Don't want to go into extreme detail. But if you want to know more just PM me. Good luck and has this ever happened to anyone else?
-
08-24-22 18:21 #5839Senior Member

Posts: 32Quinn of Ballard
Saw a listcrawler ad in the Seattle section the title is busty babe in Ballard her name is Quinn wondering if anybody seen her.
-
08-24-22 11:58 #5838Senior Member

Posts: 275I'm not trying to be an asshole here, but as busy and hard to book as the Love twins are already, that information is not something to be freely bandied about. You probably won't find anything using the "Googlator", search in places specific to the hobby. Put in the work, get an appointment and you will be richly rewarded.
Originally Posted by BriannasBoy
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-22 18:40 #5837Senior Member

Posts: 159Euro women so mechanical. Language also a challenge. Asked one for multiple shots and she said no drink on job. Latinas are my fav. Passionate, looser, luv to grind, strip tease.
Originally Posted by Bfm66
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-22 17:46 #5836Senior Member

Posts: 1102That is too bad. I would love to tongue punch her starfish.
Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-22 12:30 #5835Senior Member

Posts: 57How do I find the Love Twins?
I have done the google machine and found nothing.
Originally Posted by Bfm66
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-22 10:39 #5834Senior Member

Posts: 275I have been with women from Eros twice, (though they also had ads on TNA,) both Russian, one a minor porn star in Europe. Both were gorgeous, easily the hottest women I had ever been with and the most I have ever paid. Though communication was a bit strained, both were accommodating, however for just a little more, I can have a mind blowing threesome with the legendary Love twins.
Originally Posted by NampaBoi
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-22 19:06 #5833Senior Member

Posts: 102No luck with Eros
Zero success with Eros.
Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt
[View Original Post]
2 bait & switches.
3rd time got ghosted after giving me the hotel floor (but not room #.
-
08-22-22 18:01 #5832Senior Member

Posts: 159Looks hot, legit. I've had mixed results from Eros. First encounter perfect. Girl looked better than pics. Second time, girl was totally different. Heavier, no makeup, haggard. I cut it short. Normally verified, vetted but this one missed the mark.
Originally Posted by Ryan8844
[View Original Post]
How have other Eros experiences gone?
-
08-22-22 14:19 #5831Regular Member

Posts: 5Has anyone seen this beauty from Eros?
https://www.eros.com/washington/seat...es/3717667.htm
She looks really hot, but sounds TGTBT. I'm too scared to TOFTT. Has anyone seen her? Is she legit?
-
08-22-22 13:26 #5830Senior Member

Posts: 906Car Dates
Had a girl I saw for a couple of years out of Mount Vernon. The vast majority of our meetings were car dates and I was amazed how many discreet places we found.
My faves were an abandoned weigh station along highway 20 and a wildlife viewing area. Nobody ever bothered us when we were there.
-
08-22-22 12:09 #5829Regular Member

Posts: 2Any update on her?
Originally Posted by BlueBallBob
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-22 02:50 #5828Banned Member

Posts: 964RE: Car Date Spots
Park and Rides are a good option, too, if it's in the evening and later. Plenty between West Seattle and Issaquah. Also, in the past I found Sodo area to be a great place at night, pretty deserted and the streets aren't busy. I used to park near the tracks by the stadiums, nobody around.
Originally Posted by KuatoKuato
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-22 02:21 #5827Senior Member

Posts: 220I prefer hiding in plain sight. Back rows of grocery stores or mall parking lots. I have tinted windows and generally no one will see anything since car dates are usually pretty quick visits.
-
08-22-22 00:51 #5826Senior Member

Posts: 511I have done it in the Walmart parking lot and my favorite place before they began charging was a hospital parking garage.
Originally Posted by Camhole
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





