Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 346 of 735 FirstFirst ... 246 296 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 396 446 ... LastLast
Results 5,176 to 5,190 of 11019
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5844

    Where?

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    I'm in an undisclosed country and have had some incredible luck. Mainly because I hooked up with a University student who keeps sending her hot student friends to me that want to make extra money. They've all been hot young and enthusiastic.

    Today, I got the TNA experience. I called a hot, thin, young woman on the local escort site. She was 30 minutes late, weighed about 30 lbs more than her photo, couldn't hold a decent conversation and was lousy in bed.

    Almost like being at home, except I only paid her $75.
    Would love to know where. Europe? South America?

  2. #5843

    Love twins

    Quote Originally Posted by Bfm66  [View Original Post]
    I'm not trying to be an asshole here, but as busy and hard to book as the Love twins are already, that information is not something to be freely bandied about. You probably won't find anything using the "Googlator", search in places specific to the hobby. Put in the work, get an appointment and you will be richly rewarded.
    I have been a semi regular of theirs for some time. But when they get mentioned on this site they are booked a week + out. I don't schedule that far ahead so it's been a while.

  3. #5842
    Quote Originally Posted by YounGoof  [View Original Post]
    My first experience with her was ok. Next one far from ok, not even decent. My only complaint about the first visit was her kitty was rather ripe. I put that to the side and handled business. Hoping I just caught her on an off day. I scheduled again just recently. Date started out ok. I did notice she seemed a little off. Thought maybe she was just tired. After some drinks at the bar we went to take care of business. As we were leaving she said something like damn it's kicking in hard. I was like what's wrong, she said she was fine. So I drove to the location for some fun. On the way she passed out on me. Try waking her up many times. Was finally able to get her up. But not before she pissed all over herself in my car. At this point I was over it. Told her this wasn't going to workout and gave her a small compensation for time. Anyhow beware guys, don't know if she was high or what the heck. Don't want to go into extreme detail. But if you want to know more just PM me. Good luck and has this ever happened to anyone else?
    I met one at a bar who drank too much, fell down twice and then sat outside my car barfing for about 15 minutes. When she was done she still wanted to fuck. Um. No.

  4. #5841

    TNA Experience

    I'm in an undisclosed country and have had some incredible luck. Mainly because I hooked up with a University student who keeps sending her hot student friends to me that want to make extra money. They've all been hot young and enthusiastic.

    Today, I got the TNA experience. I called a hot, thin, young woman on the local escort site. She was 30 minutes late, weighed about 30 lbs more than her photo, couldn't hold a decent conversation and was lousy in bed.

    Almost like being at home, except I only paid her $75.

  5. #5840

    Stay away from Mizjuani Murcedes

    My first experience with her was ok. Next one far from ok, not even decent. My only complaint about the first visit was her kitty was rather ripe. I put that to the side and handled business. Hoping I just caught her on an off day. I scheduled again just recently. Date started out ok. I did notice she seemed a little off. Thought maybe she was just tired. After some drinks at the bar we went to take care of business. As we were leaving she said something like damn it's kicking in hard. I was like what's wrong, she said she was fine. So I drove to the location for some fun. On the way she passed out on me. Try waking her up many times. Was finally able to get her up. But not before she pissed all over herself in my car. At this point I was over it. Told her this wasn't going to workout and gave her a small compensation for time. Anyhow beware guys, don't know if she was high or what the heck. Don't want to go into extreme detail. But if you want to know more just PM me. Good luck and has this ever happened to anyone else?

  6. #5839

    Quinn of Ballard

    Saw a listcrawler ad in the Seattle section the title is busty babe in Ballard her name is Quinn wondering if anybody seen her.

  7. #5838
    Senior Member


    Posts: 275
    Quote Originally Posted by BriannasBoy  [View Original Post]
    I have done the google machine and found nothing.
    I'm not trying to be an asshole here, but as busy and hard to book as the Love twins are already, that information is not something to be freely bandied about. You probably won't find anything using the "Googlator", search in places specific to the hobby. Put in the work, get an appointment and you will be richly rewarded.

  8. #5837
    Quote Originally Posted by Bfm66  [View Original Post]
    I have been with women from Eros twice, (though they also had ads on TNA,) both Russian, one a minor porn star in Europe. Both were gorgeous, easily the hottest women I had ever been with and the most I have ever paid. Though communication was a bit strained, both were accommodating, however for just a little more, I can have a mind blowing threesome with the legendary Love twins.
    Euro women so mechanical. Language also a challenge. Asked one for multiple shots and she said no drink on job. Latinas are my fav. Passionate, looser, luv to grind, strip tease.

  9. #5836
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1102
    Quote Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with her? If her pics are accurate she has an amazing body. I texted her once but she said no Daty which is pretty much a deal breaker with me. https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23129397%3B.
    That is too bad. I would love to tongue punch her starfish.

  10. #5835

    How do I find the Love Twins?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bfm66  [View Original Post]
    I have been with women from Eros twice, (though they also had ads on TNA,) both Russian, one a minor porn star in Europe. Both were gorgeous, easily the hottest women I had ever been with and the most I have ever paid. Though communication was a bit strained, both were accommodating, however for just a little more, I can have a mind blowing threesome with the legendary Love twins.
    I have done the google machine and found nothing.

  11. #5834
    Senior Member


    Posts: 275
    Quote Originally Posted by NampaBoi  [View Original Post]
    Zero success with Eros.

    2 bait & switches.

    3rd time got ghosted after giving me the hotel floor (but not room #.
    I have been with women from Eros twice, (though they also had ads on TNA,) both Russian, one a minor porn star in Europe. Both were gorgeous, easily the hottest women I had ever been with and the most I have ever paid. Though communication was a bit strained, both were accommodating, however for just a little more, I can have a mind blowing threesome with the legendary Love twins.

  12. #5833

    No luck with Eros

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt  [View Original Post]
    Looks hot, legit. I've had mixed results from Eros. First encounter perfect. Girl looked better than pics. Second time, girl was totally different. Heavier, no makeup, haggard. I cut it short. Normally verified, vetted but this one missed the mark.

    How have other Eros experiences gone?
    Zero success with Eros.

    2 bait & switches.

    3rd time got ghosted after giving me the hotel floor (but not room #.

  13. #5832
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan8844  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/washington/seat...es/3717667.htm

    She looks really hot, but sounds TGTBT. I'm too scared to TOFTT. Has anyone seen her? Is she legit?
    Looks hot, legit. I've had mixed results from Eros. First encounter perfect. Girl looked better than pics. Second time, girl was totally different. Heavier, no makeup, haggard. I cut it short. Normally verified, vetted but this one missed the mark.

    How have other Eros experiences gone?

  14. #5831

    Has anyone seen this beauty from Eros?

    https://www.eros.com/washington/seat...es/3717667.htm

    She looks really hot, but sounds TGTBT. I'm too scared to TOFTT. Has anyone seen her? Is she legit?

  15. #5830

    Car Dates

    Had a girl I saw for a couple of years out of Mount Vernon. The vast majority of our meetings were car dates and I was amazed how many discreet places we found.

    My faves were an abandoned weigh station along highway 20 and a wildlife viewing area. Nobody ever bothered us when we were there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape