Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 346 of 735 FirstFirst ... 246 296 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 396 446 ... LastLast
Results 5,176 to 5,190 of 11013
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5838
    Senior Member


    Posts: 275
    Quote Originally Posted by BriannasBoy  [View Original Post]
    I have done the google machine and found nothing.
    I'm not trying to be an asshole here, but as busy and hard to book as the Love twins are already, that information is not something to be freely bandied about. You probably won't find anything using the "Googlator", search in places specific to the hobby. Put in the work, get an appointment and you will be richly rewarded.

  2. #5837
    Quote Originally Posted by Bfm66  [View Original Post]
    I have been with women from Eros twice, (though they also had ads on TNA,) both Russian, one a minor porn star in Europe. Both were gorgeous, easily the hottest women I had ever been with and the most I have ever paid. Though communication was a bit strained, both were accommodating, however for just a little more, I can have a mind blowing threesome with the legendary Love twins.
    Euro women so mechanical. Language also a challenge. Asked one for multiple shots and she said no drink on job. Latinas are my fav. Passionate, looser, luv to grind, strip tease.

  3. #5836
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1102
    Quote Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with her? If her pics are accurate she has an amazing body. I texted her once but she said no Daty which is pretty much a deal breaker with me. https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23129397%3B.
    That is too bad. I would love to tongue punch her starfish.

  4. #5835

    How do I find the Love Twins?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bfm66  [View Original Post]
    I have been with women from Eros twice, (though they also had ads on TNA,) both Russian, one a minor porn star in Europe. Both were gorgeous, easily the hottest women I had ever been with and the most I have ever paid. Though communication was a bit strained, both were accommodating, however for just a little more, I can have a mind blowing threesome with the legendary Love twins.
    I have done the google machine and found nothing.

  5. #5834
    Senior Member


    Posts: 275
    Quote Originally Posted by NampaBoi  [View Original Post]
    Zero success with Eros.

    2 bait & switches.

    3rd time got ghosted after giving me the hotel floor (but not room #.
    I have been with women from Eros twice, (though they also had ads on TNA,) both Russian, one a minor porn star in Europe. Both were gorgeous, easily the hottest women I had ever been with and the most I have ever paid. Though communication was a bit strained, both were accommodating, however for just a little more, I can have a mind blowing threesome with the legendary Love twins.

  6. #5833

    No luck with Eros

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt  [View Original Post]
    Looks hot, legit. I've had mixed results from Eros. First encounter perfect. Girl looked better than pics. Second time, girl was totally different. Heavier, no makeup, haggard. I cut it short. Normally verified, vetted but this one missed the mark.

    How have other Eros experiences gone?
    Zero success with Eros.

    2 bait & switches.

    3rd time got ghosted after giving me the hotel floor (but not room #.

  7. #5832
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan8844  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/washington/seat...es/3717667.htm

    She looks really hot, but sounds TGTBT. I'm too scared to TOFTT. Has anyone seen her? Is she legit?
    Looks hot, legit. I've had mixed results from Eros. First encounter perfect. Girl looked better than pics. Second time, girl was totally different. Heavier, no makeup, haggard. I cut it short. Normally verified, vetted but this one missed the mark.

    How have other Eros experiences gone?

  8. #5831

    Has anyone seen this beauty from Eros?

    https://www.eros.com/washington/seat...es/3717667.htm

    She looks really hot, but sounds TGTBT. I'm too scared to TOFTT. Has anyone seen her? Is she legit?

  9. #5830

    Car Dates

    Had a girl I saw for a couple of years out of Mount Vernon. The vast majority of our meetings were car dates and I was amazed how many discreet places we found.

    My faves were an abandoned weigh station along highway 20 and a wildlife viewing area. Nobody ever bothered us when we were there.

  10. #5829
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBallBob  [View Original Post]
    Finding out for myself today! Thankfully someone put up a good review. I am always skeptical of 'too good to be true' new providers.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-this-hot-babe!
    Any update on her?

  11. #5828

    RE: Car Date Spots

    Park and Rides are a good option, too, if it's in the evening and later. Plenty between West Seattle and Issaquah. Also, in the past I found Sodo area to be a great place at night, pretty deserted and the streets aren't busy. I used to park near the tracks by the stadiums, nobody around.

    Quote Originally Posted by KuatoKuato  [View Original Post]
    Anyway if anyone does know of any I'd be grateful. As mentioned, anywhere easily accessible between West Seattle (my location) and Issaquah (her location) would be ideal.

    TIA.

  12. #5827
    I prefer hiding in plain sight. Back rows of grocery stores or mall parking lots. I have tinted windows and generally no one will see anything since car dates are usually pretty quick visits.

  13. #5826
    Quote Originally Posted by Camhole  [View Original Post]
    I've done more then a few non-pro car dates before. I usually used a grocery store parking lot somewhere off to the side or back but not so far out that you're the only vehicle in that area. Also had good luck in a church parking lot too.
    I have done it in the Walmart parking lot and my favorite place before they began charging was a hospital parking garage.

  14. #5825

    Car Dates

    Quote Originally Posted by KuatoKuato  [View Original Post]
    Hey, I appreciate the comments and would agree with them, but my request for suggested car date location is with a Non-Pro. I just thought I'd ask in this forum if in case guys know of nice spots that any pro might've taken them.

    Anyway if anyone does know of any I'd be grateful. As mentioned, anywhere easily accessible between West Seattle (my location) and Issaquah (her location) would be ideal.

    TIA.
    I've done more then a few non-pro car dates before. I usually used a grocery store parking lot somewhere off to the side or back but not so far out that you're the only vehicle in that area. Also had good luck in a church parking lot too.

  15. #5824
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilier10  [View Original Post]
    Today I met JadaXOXO a very nice girl, in fact she is so young that I asked her to show me her I'd to know that she was of legal age, the meeting was OK, her head game was OK, the Cowgirl was sincere and told me that she's not good at it, so we don't even try it, the incredible doggy style, missionary, her personality is rather shy and a little weird, but she's a very sweet girl, those who can visit her do so, it's worth it and her rates and service are a good deal, I'm going to visit her again.
    Here's her latest ad on TNA: https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....3128153%3B-OC-(almost) -Anywhere-%26%23128153%3 B-xoJada&highlight=Jada.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape