Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,236 to 5,250 of 11015
-
08-17-22 17:34 #5780Senior Member

Posts: 111P_bubblebutt69
For those who who've seen her. How was she? And did she ask extra for Greek if you tapped that ass?
-
08-17-22 17:21 #5779Regular Member

Posts: 3Cleo Alexandra
Has anyone seen her recently?
https://tryst.link/escort/cleo-alexandra
-
08-17-22 14:21 #5778Senior Member

Posts: 160Sandy
I've seen her. Not a post op, pretty girl. Her friend Celine is definitely Post-op, if you know, you know. Sandy is a little thicker than shown in the pics but overall good experience. Paid for an hour but got 40 minutes. BBBJ, ball play. Then CFS.
Originally Posted by Moose21
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-22 14:14 #5777Regular Member

Posts: 3Finding out for myself today! Thankfully someone put up a good review. I am always skeptical of 'too good to be true' new providers.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-this-hot-babe!
Originally Posted by Bfm66
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-22 13:26 #5776Senior Member

Posts: 159Also had my eye on this touring hottie. Plan to meet up with her tmrw if time and mojo. If I do, will post highlights.
Originally Posted by Bfm66
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-22 12:32 #5775Senior Member

Posts: 671Just a heads up -- be careful about prebooking with the Euro agencies as they tend to shift times and girls around, especially towards the end of tours. Sometimes they'll let you know, sometimes not. Would definitely message them in mornings to confirm appointments. I usually hate prebooking other than day of, but if the person is popular enough, sometimes you have to.
Originally Posted by BlueBallBob
[View Original Post]
Also sometimes the ones they have over are GFE-lite, or hardly even that (closed mouth kissing) despite what's texted. Best to wait for reviews, temper expectations, or TOFTT. I'm of the opinion they better be near perfect in service or hit all my buttons for 5+.
A few definitely fit that bill, but not many.
-
08-17-22 12:09 #5774Senior Member

Posts: 131Yep
That's the way it's going for me. "The Spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak".
Originally Posted by Bfm66
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-22 12:00 #5773Senior Member

Posts: 275I know, total smokeshow, right? Unfortunately, at my age, it would be a waste of money, I have had serious performance issues when presented an opportunity to play with such a gorgeous specimen. Man, back in the day I could go two or three rounds, but could never afford to enjoy the hobby, now that I have some extra disposable income, I have a hell of a time getting the hydraulics to work!128555;.
Originally Posted by BlueBallBob
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-22 02:56 #5772Senior Member

Posts: 36Coco / Egypt
Services were ok. BBBJ, the rest were covered. I asked her to pay attention to my b at lls, and she said she'd rather not. They were shaved and freshly washed- so I'm guessing she's just not into that. The KAngel I saw today sure as fuck paid attention to them!
Originally Posted by EngrJoe
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-22 22:36 #5771Regular Member

Posts: 3Arianna / Liza_1 Bellevue visiting, anyone see her yet?
Anyone got a scoop on Arianna? Has one TNA post and no reviews yet. But damn!
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128150%3B
-
08-16-22 20:14 #5770Senior Member

Posts: 94RE The Today Coco / Egypt
How was the menu? SuperSafety, semi-Safety or YMMV?
Originally Posted by WhoaTiger
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-22 18:21 #5769Senior Member

Posts: 36LexiB
That can be frustrating. I think she's healing from getting some work done.
Originally Posted by CheckingThis5
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-22 16:18 #5768Senior Member

Posts: 52Lexiibanks. Anyone?
What the flying fuck do I need to do to get a response from Lexii. She's hot as hell and I know she's active, there are board reviews and she's been mentioned here. But crickets the two times I've reached out. That is all.
-
08-16-22 15:31 #5767Senior Member

Posts: 50
Originally Posted by SonicDevotee
[View Original Post]
It is! Thought I would roll the dice and go. Went Sunday afternoon standard 160/200.
Originally Posted by MitchCor
[View Original Post]
Girl was decent looking. Experience not so much. Said she was hung over. Rushed, not into it at all. YMMV on this one.
I wish there was a reliable broker that was transparent and reliable.
-
08-16-22 14:24 #5766Senior Member

Posts: 984New One
Does anyone have experience with 1 prettyluna?
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?567921-1prettyluna
Or Kiyoko, Sophia100's friend.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....AN-amp-LATINAA
Or.
Realstellastar144.
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...lStellastar144









Reply With Quote






