Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 284 of 516 FirstFirst ... 184 234 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 334 384 ... LastLast
Results 4,246 to 4,260 of 7729
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3484
    Quote Originally Posted by FruitCake  [View Original Post]
    Synn, Sp Rhino, and sister clubs of Synn -Sahara, Imperial_ no matter how you lay it out, those clubs are too expensive _ $20 to enter,$10 dollar drinks, Waitress bugging you to buy a drink, a line to VIP A $400+ dancer of choice, screw all that _ I'll just stick with Paradise draw of luck. Or hit a Massage Parlor Like Eco in Carson. . . .
    Recognizing one's limits is smart. Realizing I blew my budget in the heat of passion ruins the memories of fun I had. I always take just the cash I'm ready to spend, & never use cards or ATM. And I keep a running total by month, so I can keep track.

    Paradise & Eco are pretty close in provider quality (mostly thick Latinas), with the LMP more "down to business" & less annoyances (so long as you're not on the buzzer for hours waiting for the "it" girls like Apple). And unlike most MPs, they'll usually give you a line-up so you can pick your poison. But I like skinny girls best, so my urges are best satisfied elsewhere.

  2. #3483

    Catches attention

    I've Never danced with them but here is my Kaitlyn.

    Alyssa.

    Suki (when she was at Synn).

    Bella.

    Roxxxy.

    Alex.

    Jada (been there done that).

    Paris (been there done that).

    Kristella (been there done that, but haven't seen her since July 4th at the club or maybe a bit before that). Retired?

    Quote Originally Posted by FruitCake  [View Original Post]
    I personally (SYNN IND.) think Kalifa is really beautiful and Duthcess and ROSETTA, WHAT DO YOU THINK?? WHO CATCHES YOUR EYES AT THES CLUBS.

  3. #3482

    Tara

    Destroy her, meaning?

    Quote Originally Posted by FruitCake  [View Original Post]
    She's just a new girl, maybe we shouldn't aim to destroy her.

  4. #3481
    Quote Originally Posted by CuziletYou72  [View Original Post]
    Anyone has any intel or rates for Tara at Synn? A bit thick but she looks playful.
    She's just a new girl, maybe we shouldn't aim to destroy her.

  5. #3480
    Quote Originally Posted by CuziletYou72  [View Original Post]
    Khalifa. Major GPS / Lunatic $$.

    Doja. Don't know.
    I personally (SYNN IND.) think Kalifa is really beautiful and Duthcess and ROSETTA, WHAT DO YOU THINK?? WHO CATCHES YOUR EYES AT THES CLUBS.

  6. #3479

    Strip Club Break

    Synn, Sp Rhino, and sister clubs of Synn -Sahara, Imperial_ no matter how you lay it out, those clubs are too expensive _ $20 to enter,$10 dollar drinks, Waitress bugging you to buy a drink, a line to VIP A $400+ dancer of choice, screw all that _ I'll just stick with Paradise draw of luck. Or hit a Massage Parlor Like Eco in Carson, . . . .

  7. #3478
    Quote Originally Posted by PelicanT99  [View Original Post]
    More room & less ambient noise / disruption is the only difference I've had, same extras available in both.

    I've heard some weird shit from adjacent curtained areas in various clubs over the years. I kind of like hearing the sex sounds, but some of the conversations overheard are LOL.
    Thanks for the answers. I don't really care about hearing others go at it. A weird conversation could be distracting I guess but if the girl is doing her job right I probably won't notice until I'm done.

  8. #3477
    Quote Originally Posted by CaseyX  [View Original Post]
    I've been starting to go to SR a lot more after being mostly a Synn guy for a long time. The VIP structure at SRCOI raises an obvious question. Is there a difference between the $140 curtained VIPs and the $220 rooms in terms of getting extras? To me there's plenty of privacy behind the curtains but the girls (or the club) might disagree. Especially on a Thursday when they're the same amount of time I don't see the reason to go for the rooms unless that's what it takes to get your dick sucked.
    More room & less ambient noise / disruption is the only difference I've had, same extras available in both.

    I've heard some weird shit from adjacent curtained areas in various clubs over the years. I kind of like hearing the sex sounds, but some of the conversations overheard are LOL.

  9. #3476

    Dutchess

    If Dutchess is good for VIP now, definitely have to check her out.

  10. #3475

    Makayla

    Quote Originally Posted by Roland2418  [View Original Post]
    Makayla was a Bonedin favorite. She posted many photos and built up a large following. Definitely not one you want to DATY with her history.
    Makayla was a sweetie, but her schedule is very sporadic. Always busy for a reason it seems.

  11. #3474

    Doja

    Quote Originally Posted by KingMg23  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone the menu of them?

    I keep seeing them on the role call.
    No menu on doja don't know about Khalifa; I did speak with her briefly, but I doubt she offers any menu either.

  12. #3473

    Rooms

    Quote Originally Posted by CaseyX  [View Original Post]
    I've been starting to go to SR a lot more after being mostly a Synn guy for a long time. The VIP structure at SRCOI raises an obvious question. Is there a difference between the $140 curtained VIPs and the $220 rooms in terms of getting extras? To me there's plenty of privacy behind the curtains but the girls (or the club) might disagree. Especially on a Thursday when they're the same amount of time I don't see the reason to go for the rooms unless that's what it takes to get your dick sucked.
    The rooms are more private and have much more space than the curtain. If you want to go hard on fucking then the room is better.

  13. #3472

    Khalifa

    Khalifa. Major GPS / Lunatic $$.

    Doja. Don't know.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingMg23  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone the menu of them?

    I keep seeing them on the role call.

  14. #3471

    Question about SR rooms

    I've been starting to go to SR a lot more after being mostly a Synn guy for a long time. The VIP structure at SRCOI raises an obvious question. Is there a difference between the $140 curtained VIPs and the $220 rooms in terms of getting extras? To me there's plenty of privacy behind the curtains but the girls (or the club) might disagree. Especially on a Thursday when they're the same amount of time I don't see the reason to go for the rooms unless that's what it takes to get your dick sucked.

  15. #3470

    Doja, Khalifa

    Does anyone the menu of them?

    I keep seeing them on the role call.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape