Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 284 of 516 FirstFirst ... 184 234 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 334 384 ... LastLast
Results 4,246 to 4,260 of 7738
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3493

    Atlanta at Synn

    I went to synn this week and saw this girl Atlanta on stage. She had a great performance and convinced me to go to the VIP with her. She is fun for $$ I recommend her if you like slim girls with some booty.

    I saw Andrea there too. I guess she is back. I noticed she put on some weight. She used to be one of the hottest girls and my fav way before her first boob job.

  2. #3492
    You missed your chance to get fleeced by her insane GPS rates. She's been retired for months. Apparently some fool put a ring on that.

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenB909  [View Original Post]
    Suki- when she was at synn? Did she leave?

  3. #3491
    Quote Originally Posted by CuziletYou72  [View Original Post]
    I've Never danced with them but here is my Kaitlyn.

    Alyssa.

    Suki (when she was at Synn).

    Bella.

    Roxxxy.

    Alex.

    Jada (been there done that).

    Paris (been there done that).

    Kristella (been there done that, but haven't seen her since July 4th at the club or maybe a bit before that). Retired?
    Suki- when she was at synn? Did she leave?

  4. #3490
    Quote Originally Posted by KingMg23  [View Original Post]
    Roland:

    I have daty with all WGs.

    Brazil.

    Christy.

    Laylani the old 1 from Synn & rhino.

    No need to pay for 5 beans.

    I made Makayla Queef in the VIP too. Along with Jada. Jada.
    Is Christy the rocker girl. Shaved side head lots of tats? I got a lap with her she quoted 5 $$ for BJ sometime last year, a little out my budget. Haven't seen her since. Would be up for daty.

  5. #3489

    Synn

    Anyone know mismo menu.

  6. #3488

    Sky Paradise

    I arrived around 11 at paradise just to see if there was any talent. (it was slim pickings). A few dancers approached but nothing to appealing. Then I saw "Sky" approaching. She sat down on my lap good communication skills, then asked if I wanted a dance. I declined, said I was looking for a VIP. She went on asking if I've been on "bonedin" told her I wasn't looking for anything extra but lets see how it goes. We went to pay for the VIP and she tried to say it was "160" for a 15 min VIP. (Mind you it was 1/2 off vips this day) I corrected her, paid, and went to the VIP while she freshened up. She came in as the song started. Good lap got naked instantly, let my hands wander freely. As did hers but I told her earlier not looking for anything extra. Needless to say will probably return for some VIP fun. Butt and bolt ons are a little much but manageable. Not much talent here.

  7. #3487

    Synn

    Who is one to go for FS at Synn tonight? Heading over soon! Any recommendations?

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBigBeef  [View Original Post]
    I agree with you that's how most girls make their money doing FS with anal if their down for that in the VIP very very few won't do FS I guess they don't need that extra cash if their newbies some catch on quick some don't or won't at all.

  8. #3486

    Synn, Paradise or Rhino

    Best lady to go after at each Club tonight? Any recommendations? Or the best out of all 3?

  9. #3485
    Quote Originally Posted by CuziletYou72  [View Original Post]
    I've Never danced with them but here is my Kaitlyn.

    Alyssa.

    Suki (when she was at Synn).

    Bella.

    Roxxxy.

    Alex.

    Jada (been there done that).

    Paris (been there done that).

    Kristella (been there done that, but haven't seen her since July 4th at the club or maybe a bit before that). Retired?
    Suki now she had a bangin body along with some GPS.

    Andrea is another looker now that her tits got fixed.

    Also Laylani and Doja look to have potential Good customer service skillz in the VIP.

    Candy from COI 🦏 is good stuff 👌127997;.

  10. #3484
    Quote Originally Posted by FruitCake  [View Original Post]
    Synn, Sp Rhino, and sister clubs of Synn -Sahara, Imperial_ no matter how you lay it out, those clubs are too expensive _ $20 to enter,$10 dollar drinks, Waitress bugging you to buy a drink, a line to VIP A $400+ dancer of choice, screw all that _ I'll just stick with Paradise draw of luck. Or hit a Massage Parlor Like Eco in Carson. . . .
    Recognizing one's limits is smart. Realizing I blew my budget in the heat of passion ruins the memories of fun I had. I always take just the cash I'm ready to spend, & never use cards or ATM. And I keep a running total by month, so I can keep track.

    Paradise & Eco are pretty close in provider quality (mostly thick Latinas), with the LMP more "down to business" & less annoyances (so long as you're not on the buzzer for hours waiting for the "it" girls like Apple). And unlike most MPs, they'll usually give you a line-up so you can pick your poison. But I like skinny girls best, so my urges are best satisfied elsewhere.

  11. #3483

    Catches attention

    I've Never danced with them but here is my Kaitlyn.

    Alyssa.

    Suki (when she was at Synn).

    Bella.

    Roxxxy.

    Alex.

    Jada (been there done that).

    Paris (been there done that).

    Kristella (been there done that, but haven't seen her since July 4th at the club or maybe a bit before that). Retired?

    Quote Originally Posted by FruitCake  [View Original Post]
    I personally (SYNN IND.) think Kalifa is really beautiful and Duthcess and ROSETTA, WHAT DO YOU THINK?? WHO CATCHES YOUR EYES AT THES CLUBS.

  12. #3482

    Tara

    Destroy her, meaning?

    Quote Originally Posted by FruitCake  [View Original Post]
    She's just a new girl, maybe we shouldn't aim to destroy her.

  13. #3481
    Quote Originally Posted by CuziletYou72  [View Original Post]
    Anyone has any intel or rates for Tara at Synn? A bit thick but she looks playful.
    She's just a new girl, maybe we shouldn't aim to destroy her.

  14. #3480
    Quote Originally Posted by CuziletYou72  [View Original Post]
    Khalifa. Major GPS / Lunatic $$.

    Doja. Don't know.
    I personally (SYNN IND.) think Kalifa is really beautiful and Duthcess and ROSETTA, WHAT DO YOU THINK?? WHO CATCHES YOUR EYES AT THES CLUBS.

  15. #3479

    Strip Club Break

    Synn, Sp Rhino, and sister clubs of Synn -Sahara, Imperial_ no matter how you lay it out, those clubs are too expensive _ $20 to enter,$10 dollar drinks, Waitress bugging you to buy a drink, a line to VIP A $400+ dancer of choice, screw all that _ I'll just stick with Paradise draw of luck. Or hit a Massage Parlor Like Eco in Carson, . . . .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape