Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 284 of 515 FirstFirst ... 184 234 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 334 384 ... LastLast
Results 4,246 to 4,260 of 7724
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3479

    Strip Club Break

    Synn, Sp Rhino, and sister clubs of Synn -Sahara, Imperial_ no matter how you lay it out, those clubs are too expensive _ $20 to enter,$10 dollar drinks, Waitress bugging you to buy a drink, a line to VIP A $400+ dancer of choice, screw all that _ I'll just stick with Paradise draw of luck. Or hit a Massage Parlor Like Eco in Carson, . . . .

  2. #3478
    Quote Originally Posted by PelicanT99  [View Original Post]
    More room & less ambient noise / disruption is the only difference I've had, same extras available in both.

    I've heard some weird shit from adjacent curtained areas in various clubs over the years. I kind of like hearing the sex sounds, but some of the conversations overheard are LOL.
    Thanks for the answers. I don't really care about hearing others go at it. A weird conversation could be distracting I guess but if the girl is doing her job right I probably won't notice until I'm done.

  3. #3477
    Quote Originally Posted by CaseyX  [View Original Post]
    I've been starting to go to SR a lot more after being mostly a Synn guy for a long time. The VIP structure at SRCOI raises an obvious question. Is there a difference between the $140 curtained VIPs and the $220 rooms in terms of getting extras? To me there's plenty of privacy behind the curtains but the girls (or the club) might disagree. Especially on a Thursday when they're the same amount of time I don't see the reason to go for the rooms unless that's what it takes to get your dick sucked.
    More room & less ambient noise / disruption is the only difference I've had, same extras available in both.

    I've heard some weird shit from adjacent curtained areas in various clubs over the years. I kind of like hearing the sex sounds, but some of the conversations overheard are LOL.

  4. #3476

    Dutchess

    If Dutchess is good for VIP now, definitely have to check her out.

  5. #3475

    Makayla

    Quote Originally Posted by Roland2418  [View Original Post]
    Makayla was a Bonedin favorite. She posted many photos and built up a large following. Definitely not one you want to DATY with her history.
    Makayla was a sweetie, but her schedule is very sporadic. Always busy for a reason it seems.

  6. #3474

    Doja

    Quote Originally Posted by KingMg23  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone the menu of them?

    I keep seeing them on the role call.
    No menu on doja don't know about Khalifa; I did speak with her briefly, but I doubt she offers any menu either.

  7. #3473

    Rooms

    Quote Originally Posted by CaseyX  [View Original Post]
    I've been starting to go to SR a lot more after being mostly a Synn guy for a long time. The VIP structure at SRCOI raises an obvious question. Is there a difference between the $140 curtained VIPs and the $220 rooms in terms of getting extras? To me there's plenty of privacy behind the curtains but the girls (or the club) might disagree. Especially on a Thursday when they're the same amount of time I don't see the reason to go for the rooms unless that's what it takes to get your dick sucked.
    The rooms are more private and have much more space than the curtain. If you want to go hard on fucking then the room is better.

  8. #3472

    Khalifa

    Khalifa. Major GPS / Lunatic $$.

    Doja. Don't know.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingMg23  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone the menu of them?

    I keep seeing them on the role call.

  9. #3471

    Question about SR rooms

    I've been starting to go to SR a lot more after being mostly a Synn guy for a long time. The VIP structure at SRCOI raises an obvious question. Is there a difference between the $140 curtained VIPs and the $220 rooms in terms of getting extras? To me there's plenty of privacy behind the curtains but the girls (or the club) might disagree. Especially on a Thursday when they're the same amount of time I don't see the reason to go for the rooms unless that's what it takes to get your dick sucked.

  10. #3470

    Doja, Khalifa

    Does anyone the menu of them?

    I keep seeing them on the role call.

  11. #3469

    Tara

    Anyone has any intel or rates for Tara at Synn? A bit thick but she looks playful.

  12. #3468

    Synn

    Roland:

    I have daty with all WGs.

    Brazil.

    Christy.

    Laylani the old 1 from Synn & rhino.

    No need to pay for 5 beans.

    I made Makayla Queef in the VIP too. Along with Jada. Jada.

  13. #3467
    Makayla was a Bonedin favorite. She posted many photos and built up a large following. Definitely not one you want to DATY with her history.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingMg23  [View Original Post]
    Makayla from rhino is very submissive and data & daty. I already have a inside on Dutchess. Trust me and I will post it soon.

  14. #3466
    Safari is a hot slim Asian, ABG type with a couple tattoos. Unfortunately she quoted 3 $$ and 7 $$ for her VIP tip options. Would not do a VIP with no extras without a tip. Said she also works OTC doing massages but didn't ask for more info.

    Quote Originally Posted by CuziletYou72  [View Original Post]
    Are Iris, Aria, Diamond and Safari new at Synn? Was thinking of heading over last night but didn't get to it. Any details on any of these girls, newbies, or just back to work after COVID?

  15. #3465
    Quote Originally Posted by FruitCake  [View Original Post]
    Yes please some info on Ductxhess would be Great!!
    In 2019 Dutchess gave me the worst air dance I've ever gotten at Synn and then had the temerity to ask for a tip. She's hot but there would have to be multiple reports of her providing stellar service at reasonable rates before I'd waste any time with her. As they used to say on BI, skulled.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape