Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,246 to 4,260 of 7724
-
08-25-22 00:59 #3479Senior Member

Posts: 869Strip Club Break
Synn, Sp Rhino, and sister clubs of Synn -Sahara, Imperial_ no matter how you lay it out, those clubs are too expensive _ $20 to enter,$10 dollar drinks, Waitress bugging you to buy a drink, a line to VIP A $400+ dancer of choice, screw all that _ I'll just stick with Paradise draw of luck. Or hit a Massage Parlor Like Eco in Carson, . . . .
-
08-24-22 22:34 #3478Senior Member

Posts: 241Thanks for the answers. I don't really care about hearing others go at it. A weird conversation could be distracting I guess but if the girl is doing her job right I probably won't notice until I'm done.
Originally Posted by PelicanT99
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-22 22:03 #3477Senior Member

Posts: 317More room & less ambient noise / disruption is the only difference I've had, same extras available in both.
Originally Posted by CaseyX
[View Original Post]
I've heard some weird shit from adjacent curtained areas in various clubs over the years. I kind of like hearing the sex sounds, but some of the conversations overheard are LOL.
-
08-24-22 20:52 #3476Regular Member

Posts: 11Dutchess
If Dutchess is good for VIP now, definitely have to check her out.
-
08-24-22 20:50 #3475Regular Member

Posts: 11Makayla
Makayla was a sweetie, but her schedule is very sporadic. Always busy for a reason it seems.
Originally Posted by Roland2418
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-22 17:53 #3474Senior Member

Posts: 72Doja
No menu on doja don't know about Khalifa; I did speak with her briefly, but I doubt she offers any menu either.
Originally Posted by KingMg23
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-22 17:51 #3473Senior Member

Posts: 72Rooms
The rooms are more private and have much more space than the curtain. If you want to go hard on fucking then the room is better.
Originally Posted by CaseyX
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-22 17:38 #3472Senior Member

Posts: 144Khalifa
Khalifa. Major GPS / Lunatic $$.
Doja. Don't know.
Originally Posted by KingMg23
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-22 17:21 #3471Senior Member

Posts: 241Question about SR rooms
I've been starting to go to SR a lot more after being mostly a Synn guy for a long time. The VIP structure at SRCOI raises an obvious question. Is there a difference between the $140 curtained VIPs and the $220 rooms in terms of getting extras? To me there's plenty of privacy behind the curtains but the girls (or the club) might disagree. Especially on a Thursday when they're the same amount of time I don't see the reason to go for the rooms unless that's what it takes to get your dick sucked.
-
08-24-22 14:12 #3470Banned Member

Posts: 355Doja, Khalifa
Does anyone the menu of them?
I keep seeing them on the role call.
-
08-24-22 11:25 #3469Senior Member

Posts: 144Tara
Anyone has any intel or rates for Tara at Synn? A bit thick but she looks playful.
-
08-23-22 18:47 #3468Banned Member

Posts: 355Synn
Roland:
I have daty with all WGs.
Brazil.
Christy.
Laylani the old 1 from Synn & rhino.
No need to pay for 5 beans.
I made Makayla Queef in the VIP too. Along with Jada. Jada.
-
08-23-22 16:52 #3467Senior Member

Posts: 389Makayla was a Bonedin favorite. She posted many photos and built up a large following. Definitely not one you want to DATY with her history.
Originally Posted by KingMg23
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-22 16:44 #3466Senior Member

Posts: 389Safari is a hot slim Asian, ABG type with a couple tattoos. Unfortunately she quoted 3 $$ and 7 $$ for her VIP tip options. Would not do a VIP with no extras without a tip. Said she also works OTC doing massages but didn't ask for more info.
Originally Posted by CuziletYou72
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-22 16:34 #3465Senior Member

Posts: 241In 2019 Dutchess gave me the worst air dance I've ever gotten at Synn and then had the temerity to ask for a tip. She's hot but there would have to be multiple reports of her providing stellar service at reasonable rates before I'd waste any time with her. As they used to say on BI, skulled.
Originally Posted by FruitCake
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



