Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 351 of 870 FirstFirst ... 251 301 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 401 451 851 ... LastLast
Results 5,251 to 5,265 of 13047
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7797
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    What thick Latina in SM? If you are talking about the place at 3200, be ready to have a dick extension put in, you won't get in deep without at least 8 inches, they are that fat.
    https://rubmd.com/los-angeles-ca/f0e...1-125984edcd6f

    How upset am I going to be after wasting money here?

  2. #7796
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Thick is mild

    Quote Originally Posted by BroHymn  [View Original Post]
    Overall, I feel like tara is a great place to go when you have exhausted all your other options. I haven't had two consistent sessions at goldfinger, even with the same girl. The villa in BH has too high an entry fee for me to take the leap and be disappointed. I'm sure we all have other atfs currently in the game but tara will generally get you a decent to very good massage and a decent finish on a budget (at least for LA prices).

    I've heard some good reports about that noho / dodgers agency but nothing at all about their actual massage, which basically means to me that $$ is not really worth a mediocre HJ from an above avg looking provider if I have to drive that far from LA proper.

    And yes, unfortunately, it looks like the last few years were not so kind to vicky, but as long as you're just looking at her in the super dark room, it's probably fine.

    I'm considering trying out that thick latina in santa monica next, but I have a feeling it's going to be disappointing.
    What thick Latina in SM? If you are talking about the place at 3200, be ready to have a dick extension put in, you won't get in deep without at least 8 inches, they are that fat.

  3. #7795
    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    That place used to be a go to for me. Chubby chicky named Christina who was actually quite cute, did a nice massage the full hour, and took pride in her finish.

    Had Vicky a few times too. She was always cute. Is she not anymore?

    Also has that chick with the huge chest tattoo. God I hated that. Think her name was Mona.

    But since covid never went back. Always wondered if it was still good.
    Overall, I feel like tara is a great place to go when you have exhausted all your other options. I haven't had two consistent sessions at goldfinger, even with the same girl. The villa in BH has too high an entry fee for me to take the leap and be disappointed. I'm sure we all have other atfs currently in the game but tara will generally get you a decent to very good massage and a decent finish on a budget (at least for LA prices).

    I've heard some good reports about that noho / dodgers agency but nothing at all about their actual massage, which basically means to me that $$ is not really worth a mediocre HJ from an above avg looking provider if I have to drive that far from LA proper.

    And yes, unfortunately, it looks like the last few years were not so kind to vicky, but as long as you're just looking at her in the super dark room, it's probably fine.

    I'm considering trying out that thick latina in santa monica next, but I have a feeling it's going to be disappointing.

  4. #7794

    Times they were great

    I'll tell you what I miss the good old days when I could walk into Asian massage parlor and have a really hot women. I used to have for different AMPs I used to go to I was friendly with the mama song I call up momosan how are you she knew me all the mamasans give me her best girl. Actually the mama song would call me say I got a new girl for you. I used to have some special business cards meet up my hand is to the girls and every now and then I get one of them to come over on their off hours those were the times they were great.

  5. #7793
    I'd imagine its a blow job, right? That's what it is in Chicago. And its fun! But worth just once in life.

    Quote Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr  [View Original Post]
    I would love to try it but ehhh 200 just for a handy but laying on my stomach. Idk LOL.

  6. #7792
    Quote Originally Posted by LC310  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like they need to rebrand it from a milking table to a K-Hole table.
    I would love to try it but ehhh 200 just for a handy but laying on my stomach. Idk LOL.

  7. #7791
    Senior Member


    Posts: 637

    Rebrand

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    I concur. The milking table here is just they put two tables together a few inches apart and they milk your cock. The girls are all hot as Kyla's spa girls from days of yore. Just understand, these girls must be either in debt to the Corleone family or saving money to buy a starter house in Brentwood. They rush the fuck juice out of you, they are not terribly friendly, and FS is only available on the second visit. I will say that the girls here seem to be just drunk and not on K or fennies.
    Sounds like they need to rebrand it from a milking table to a K-Hole table.

  8. #7790
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Low class but hot

    Quote Originally Posted by DGoodLife  [View Original Post]
    Nope not sketchy at all. I have seen Bianca, Natalie, Keely. I did not do the milking table thing because I think its a gimmick not worth it. They have 2 places one in NH / SC and one by Dodger Stadium, girls rotate. As far as Bianca, I wrote a report on another platform but she is bikini model hot fit. And on he 2nd time will offer FS. As far as natalie she is like sensual dirty talker, her body is fuller not sure how far she will go since opted for standard finish,. Keely is GND cut slim body and will do CBJ and let you do daty. All extras are upcharge though. So the 2. 0 is only for a HJ finish so kinda expensive but you are paying for hot young girls. Not a cheap charlie kinda place. So legit absolutely, worth it YMMV depending on your price sensitivity..
    I concur. The milking table here is just they put two tables together a few inches apart and they milk your cock. The girls are all hot as Kyla's spa girls from days of yore. Just understand, these girls must be either in debt to the Corleone family or saving money to buy a starter house in Brentwood. They rush the fuck juice out of you, they are not terribly friendly, and FS is only available on the second visit. I will say that the girls here seem to be just drunk and not on K or fennies.

  9. #7789
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    Room salons.
    What is that.

  10. #7788
    Quote Originally Posted by DGoodLife  [View Original Post]
    Nope not sketchy at all. I have seen Bianca, Natalie, Keely. I did not do the milking table thing because I think its a gimmick not worth it. They have 2 places one in NH / SC and one by Dodger Stadium, girls rotate. As far as Bianca, I wrote a report on another platform but she is bikini model hot fit. And on he 2nd time will offer FS. As far as natalie she is like sensual dirty talker, her body is fuller not sure how far she will go since opted for standard finish,. Keely is GND cut slim body and will do CBJ and let you do daty. All extras are upcharge though. So the 2. 0 is only for a HJ finish so kinda expensive but you are paying for hot young girls. Not a cheap charlie kinda place. So legit absolutely, worth it YMMV depending on your price sensitivity.

    DGL.

    02 cents that I spend on a weekly basis. .
    I thought it will be like a hole on the table with the BJ milking LOL.

  11. #7787

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco  [View Original Post]
    Moving job to San Pedro from the OC any place in Pedro for a good massage and HJ or BJ finish?

    Thanks in advance.
    It's kind of dry this part of town. Lomita is the massage capital of the world but a lot of misses.

  12. #7786
    Quote Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr  [View Original Post]
    Looks sketchy LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sipping  [View Original Post]
    Saw this website for a place in Noho advertising a milking table. Have any of you been there?

    https://redroomrubs818.wixsite.com/pretty-girls-only-cl
    Nope not sketchy at all. I have seen Bianca, Natalie, Keely. I did not do the milking table thing because I think its a gimmick not worth it. They have 2 places one in NH / SC and one by Dodger Stadium, girls rotate. As far as Bianca, I wrote a report on another platform but she is bikini model hot fit. And on he 2nd time will offer FS. As far as natalie she is like sensual dirty talker, her body is fuller not sure how far she will go since opted for standard finish,. Keely is GND cut slim body and will do CBJ and let you do daty. All extras are upcharge though. So the 2. 0 is only for a HJ finish so kinda expensive but you are paying for hot young girls. Not a cheap charlie kinda place. So legit absolutely, worth it YMMV depending on your price sensitivity.

    DGL.

    02 cents that I spend on a weekly basis. .

  13. #7785
    Quote Originally Posted by Sipping  [View Original Post]
    Saw this website for a place in Noho advertising a milking table. Have any of you been there?

    https://redroomrubs818.wixsite.com/pretty-girls-only-cl
    This place used to be run by independents and had great talent but all went south late 21. Now they have ugly girls who think they're models based on how much $ they ask but it turns out their owner is forcing them to ask those prices. The milking table is not practical or worth the $.

  14. #7784

    LA fun

    Had this one on the weekend standard massage with BBBJ HJ ending no FS.

    https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...eles-ca-158793#rubmaps.

  15. #7783

    BBBJ at Coco Aroma?

    Is there any girl that does BBBJ at Coco Aroma? If so, what's her name? Or what are their names?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape