Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 352 of 870 FirstFirst ... 252 302 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 402 452 852 ... LastLast
Results 5,266 to 5,280 of 13047
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7782
    That place used to be a go to for me. Chubby chicky named Christina who was actually quite cute, did a nice massage the full hour, and took pride in her finish.

    Had Vicky a few times too. She was always cute. Is she not anymore?

    Also has that chick with the huge chest tattoo. God I hated that. Think her name was Mona.

    But since covid never went back. Always wondered if it was still good.

    Quote Originally Posted by BroHymn  [View Original Post]
    There are always mongers asking on this thread for "high quality massage with he" which isn't easy to find.

    I've been going to thai tara since it was thai hi and the quality overall has been on a downward slide the last few years, but I was in a pinch today (all my regulars were out of town) and so I decided to check out RM and MPR to see if there were any updates. I don't subscribe to any of these sites, so I usually assume a large volume of recent reviews for a newer tech means there's some level of quality. Long story short, a bunch of RM reviews lead me to think that "summer" is the new talent at tara, so I call and book an appt.

    I walked in, paid the door fee (. 6 for hour) and immediately regretted my investigative criteria. Almost made me want to pay for RM so I would know better ahead of time. Not only have I been stuck with "summer" before when vicky double booked me, but "summer" had a bad attitude and looks like you're getting a massage from a buddha statue. Fuck.

    I decided to just try to enjoy a massage and was surprised. At first, I was concerned because she only offered "soft or medium" but I quickly learned that medium pressure from a big girl means "hard". Her technique has gotten better 1000% since the last time I saw her, so I ended up getting a pretty good massage. She found knots where I didn't know I had them and worked them out. By the time the flip came, I was concerned again. She immediately asked how much I was tipping and asked for. 8 which I suppose is the going rate in a place like thai tara. She oiled me up and started with the most gentle but sensual dick work I've had in a long time. Maybe my standards are too low after going to places like SH and BW in OC, but it's been a long time since I've had something other than pure jackhammer. The whole of the experience was pretty great, but before all of you rush out and see summer only to come back and berate me about her looking like a thai snowman, you have been warned. Just close your eyes.

    She is obviously the young one in the shop (I was shocked to see vicky in the light after a few years not seeing her) and has a "hands off" policy, but I don't think I would say no to a repeat if I totally ran out of options.

    Tldr pretty good therapeutic massage with sensual HE but not in any way attractive. You have been warned LOL.

  2. #7781

    Thai tara update

    There are always mongers asking on this thread for "high quality massage with he" which isn't easy to find.

    I've been going to thai tara since it was thai hi and the quality overall has been on a downward slide the last few years, but I was in a pinch today (all my regulars were out of town) and so I decided to check out RM and MPR to see if there were any updates. I don't subscribe to any of these sites, so I usually assume a large volume of recent reviews for a newer tech means there's some level of quality. Long story short, a bunch of RM reviews lead me to think that "summer" is the new talent at tara, so I call and book an appt.

    I walked in, paid the door fee (. 6 for hour) and immediately regretted my investigative criteria. Almost made me want to pay for RM so I would know better ahead of time. Not only have I been stuck with "summer" before when vicky double booked me, but "summer" had a bad attitude and looks like you're getting a massage from a buddha statue. Fuck.

    I decided to just try to enjoy a massage and was surprised. At first, I was concerned because she only offered "soft or medium" but I quickly learned that medium pressure from a big girl means "hard". Her technique has gotten better 1000% since the last time I saw her, so I ended up getting a pretty good massage. She found knots where I didn't know I had them and worked them out. By the time the flip came, I was concerned again. She immediately asked how much I was tipping and asked for. 8 which I suppose is the going rate in a place like thai tara. She oiled me up and started with the most gentle but sensual dick work I've had in a long time. Maybe my standards are too low after going to places like SH and BW in OC, but it's been a long time since I've had something other than pure jackhammer. The whole of the experience was pretty great, but before all of you rush out and see summer only to come back and berate me about her looking like a thai snowman, you have been warned. Just close your eyes.

    She is obviously the young one in the shop (I was shocked to see vicky in the light after a few years not seeing her) and has a "hands off" policy, but I don't think I would say no to a repeat if I totally ran out of options.

    Tldr pretty good therapeutic massage with sensual HE but not in any way attractive. You have been warned LOL.

  3. #7780
    Quote Originally Posted by Sipping  [View Original Post]
    Saw this website for a place in Noho advertising a milking table. Have any of you been there?

    https://redroomrubs818.wixsite.com/pretty-girls-only-cl
    Looks sketchy LOL.

  4. #7779

    Pretty girls only club

    Saw this website for a place in Noho advertising a milking table. Have any of you been there?

    https://redroomrubs818.wixsite.com/pretty-girls-only-cl

  5. #7778

    North LA. SFV area

    Looking for great massage, BBBJ minimum and anything else a plus. Tried the RM route but can't pinpoint anything concrete. Already seen Tina but looking for something a little younger (if possible). PM if needed. Thanks.

  6. #7777

    San Pedro

    Try Sunshower on Western.

    Angela a cute Korean woman (great nipples) gives a good massage and a nice HJ finish. Have got CBJ w / DATY as well but I have developed a bit of a relationship with her. YMMV. Standard rates. No FS.

  7. #7776
    Quote Originally Posted by ThrowAwayKtown  [View Original Post]
    Where are the best places in KTown these days?
    Room salons.

  8. #7775

    KTown

    Where are the best places in KTown these days?

  9. #7774
    Quote Originally Posted by LAPartner  [View Original Post]
    Anyone get a chance to check this place out in Burbank?

    https://us-losangeles.bedpage.com/bo.../22545974.html

    It's supposedly a commercial storefront and not a residence. Girls in the photos are obviously not the actual girls, but any intel on privacy, girl quality, massage quality, etc.?
    I've been there, the address they provide isn't the actual location, but very close.

    The girls in the pics aren't the ones but wasn't disappointed with either. Not a catfish like some other orgs. All in all worth a try for whichever one you try.

    Place is very clean and they do offer a shower afterwards.

  10. #7773
    Quote Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr  [View Original Post]
    Anyone knows what goes on in compton in the Rose Motel on Wilmington and rosecrans. Its alwaYs packed with cars. Anyone of you guys know if its for "special" purposes LOL.
    There's mongering of this variety in Compton? That would surprise me. Yes I'm being a crass prick here, but I can't imagine Compton is a place that provides many customers, nor that many providers would ever set up shop.

    Unless it's an non traditional setup. In which case only you know if you'd be welcome there or if the jukebox would stop playing music as you entered the building.

  11. #7772

    Rose motel in compton

    Anyone knows what goes on in compton in the Rose Motel on Wilmington and rosecrans. Its alwaYs packed with cars. Anyone of you guys know if its for "special" purposes LOL.

  12. #7771
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Private message

    Quote Originally Posted by Snakeplisken71  [View Original Post]
    https://www.thatmall.com/tiana/tantra/

    Anyone ever get a massage from Tiana Luna? She looks hot and I always wanted to know how her massages were. Also, does she do escorting on the side? I would love to rack her brains. LOL.
    I sent you a private message on her.

    She wants 350 for a hand job.

    Unless you have a ten inch cock or can take her to the middle east all expenses paid, she is not fucking you.

    Further affiant sayeth not.

  13. #7770

    Anyone get a massage from Tiana Luna??

    https://www.thatmall.com/tiana/tantra/

    Anyone ever get a massage from Tiana Luna? She looks hot and I always wanted to know how her massages were. Also, does she do escorting on the side? I would love to rack her brains. LOL.

  14. #7769

    Elevate Spa in Burbank

    Anyone get a chance to check this place out in Burbank?

    https://us-losangeles.bedpage.com/bo.../22545974.html

    It's supposedly a commercial storefront and not a residence. Girls in the photos are obviously not the actual girls, but any intel on privacy, girl quality, massage quality, etc.?

  15. #7768
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Dry wall

    Goldfinger is closed for remodeling. I guess Coco farting ruined the load bearing walls.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape