Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 353 of 870 FirstFirst ... 253 303 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 403 453 853 ... LastLast
Results 5,281 to 5,295 of 13049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7769

    Elevate Spa in Burbank

    Anyone get a chance to check this place out in Burbank?

    https://us-losangeles.bedpage.com/bo.../22545974.html

    It's supposedly a commercial storefront and not a residence. Girls in the photos are obviously not the actual girls, but any intel on privacy, girl quality, massage quality, etc.?

  2. #7768
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Dry wall

    Goldfinger is closed for remodeling. I guess Coco farting ruined the load bearing walls.

  3. #7767
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Ihop

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxen  [View Original Post]
    Coco. Also hot. Takes her clothes off and has a decent Bush. I am kind of over her because the one time I was with her and she pulled her pants off she let loose a fart and I finally realized that something can smell worse than the shit the girls eat at goldfinger that stinks up the.

    Is she the skinny one with tats up her side with floppy tits and big dark areolas?
    Coco the farter does not have floppy tits. They were decent. She does not have huge dark areolas, this is not a USC stem major on seeking arrangements.

    She has one tat on her side abdomen.

    Watch out for her farts.

  4. #7766
    Senior Member


    Posts: 570
    Coco. Also hot. Takes her clothes off and has a decent Bush. I am kind of over her because the one time I was with her and she pulled her pants off she let loose a fart and I finally realized that something can smell worse than the shit the girls eat at goldfinger that stinks up the.

    Is she the skinny one with tats up her side with floppy tits and big dark areolas?

  5. #7765

    San Pedro

    Moving job to San Pedro from the OC any place in Pedro for a good massage and HJ or BJ finish?

    Thanks in advance.

  6. #7764
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Deeets?

    Quote Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr  [View Original Post]
    Accu chiro is good. Been there 2 x older latinas. But they offer bb services. They are both older then 40's but they provide for sure. 50 to the house.

    120 tip. BBBJ $160.

    FS $$20 I think.
    Any names or phone numbers?

  7. #7763
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Down under

    Quote Originally Posted by Spyr0  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

    Has anyone ever seen Chloe Luxe? https://www.thatmall.com/chloe/.

    I cannot find any information and am not sure if she had a different name in the past.

    Thanks!
    She was at temple of bliss. I think she left because she needed more net revenues to fund her side ventures, all of which are about as useless as the FISA court warrant issuance supervision program.

    She is in north Hollywood / studio city. It is a decent building. Parking is kind of shitty.

    When I last saw her at temple of bliss she was about as cheerful as an understudy elephant shit collector at the circus.

    Her ass looked like about 20 pounds of chewed gum.

    She is probably 300-350 an hour for a weak massage, I do not recommend.

  8. #7762
    Quote Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr  [View Original Post]
    Accu chiro is good. Been there 2 x older latinas. But they offer bb services. They are both older then 40's but they provide for sure. 50 to the house.

    120 tip. BBBJ $160.

    FS $$20 I think.
    Cheers. Maybe after some drinks. VIP massage by Cozy looks obv shady. Esp because many must just stumble in.

  9. #7761
    Quote Originally Posted by RattleSnake02  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

    I'm visiting LA for for a week or so and can anyone could recommend some good Asian massage parlor? Thanks in advance.
    Hi. Welcome to LA.

    Go see Mary. She's on Santa Monica boulevard between Corinth and Purdue. There is a big sign saying "Santa Monica Massage".

  10. #7760
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Birdie

    Quote Originally Posted by RattleSnake02  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

    I'm visiting LA for for a week or so and can anyone could recommend some good Asian massage parlor? Thanks in advance.
    Mary is at Santa Monica massage, on Santa Monica boulevard between Corinth and Purdue. There is a big sign saying "Santa Monica Massage".

    Mary is a lovely woman in her 30's and likes having all three holes stuffed, mostly bare.

    I am not a big fan of Mary because I am not blind.

  11. #7759

    Research, Research, Research

    Quote Originally Posted by RattleSnake02  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

    I'm visiting LA for for a week or so and can anyone could recommend some good Asian massage parlor? Thanks in advance.
    Why don't you just read the last 20 pages of this thread?

  12. #7758
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 165

    Asian massage parlor

    Hi guys,

    I'm visiting LA for for a week or so and can anyone could recommend some good Asian massage parlor? Thanks in advance.

  13. #7757

    Chloe Luxe

    Hi guys,

    Has anyone ever seen Chloe Luxe? https://www.thatmall.com/chloe/.

    I cannot find any information and am not sure if she had a different name in the past.

    Thanks!

  14. #7756
    Quote Originally Posted by SushiLust  [View Original Post]
    You talking overland Starbucks? I tried Thai place 3 x and no love. Accu Chiro looks intimidating LOL.
    Accu chiro is good. Been there 2 x older latinas. But they offer bb services. They are both older then 40's but they provide for sure. 50 to the house.

    120 tip. BBBJ $160.

    FS $$20 I think.

  15. #7755
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Try the places next to the Starbucks.
    You talking overland Starbucks? I tried Thai place 3 x and no love. Accu Chiro looks intimidating LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape