Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,281 to 5,295 of 13065
-
08-18-22 08:42 #7785Senior Member

Posts: 300There's mongering of this variety in Compton? That would surprise me. Yes I'm being a crass prick here, but I can't imagine Compton is a place that provides many customers, nor that many providers would ever set up shop.
Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr
[View Original Post]
Unless it's an non traditional setup. In which case only you know if you'd be welcome there or if the jukebox would stop playing music as you entered the building.
-
08-18-22 00:42 #7784Senior Member

Posts: 700Rose motel in compton
Anyone knows what goes on in compton in the Rose Motel on Wilmington and rosecrans. Its alwaYs packed with cars. Anyone of you guys know if its for "special" purposes LOL.
-
08-17-22 21:58 #7783Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Private message
I sent you a private message on her.
Originally Posted by Snakeplisken71
[View Original Post]
She wants 350 for a hand job.
Unless you have a ten inch cock or can take her to the middle east all expenses paid, she is not fucking you.
Further affiant sayeth not.
-
08-17-22 20:03 #7782Regular Member

Posts: 12Anyone get a massage from Tiana Luna??
https://www.thatmall.com/tiana/tantra/
Anyone ever get a massage from Tiana Luna? She looks hot and I always wanted to know how her massages were. Also, does she do escorting on the side? I would love to rack her brains. LOL.
-
08-17-22 19:14 #7781Senior Member

Posts: 61Elevate Spa in Burbank
Anyone get a chance to check this place out in Burbank?
https://us-losangeles.bedpage.com/bo.../22545974.html
It's supposedly a commercial storefront and not a residence. Girls in the photos are obviously not the actual girls, but any intel on privacy, girl quality, massage quality, etc.?
-
08-17-22 00:07 #7780Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Dry wall
Goldfinger is closed for remodeling. I guess Coco farting ruined the load bearing walls.
-
08-16-22 16:43 #7779Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Ihop
Coco the farter does not have floppy tits. They were decent. She does not have huge dark areolas, this is not a USC stem major on seeking arrangements.
Originally Posted by Maxen
[View Original Post]
She has one tat on her side abdomen.
Watch out for her farts.
-
08-16-22 12:01 #7778Senior Member

Posts: 570Coco. Also hot. Takes her clothes off and has a decent Bush. I am kind of over her because the one time I was with her and she pulled her pants off she let loose a fart and I finally realized that something can smell worse than the shit the girls eat at goldfinger that stinks up the.
Is she the skinny one with tats up her side with floppy tits and big dark areolas?
-
08-15-22 21:15 #7777Senior Member

Posts: 336San Pedro
Moving job to San Pedro from the OC any place in Pedro for a good massage and HJ or BJ finish?
Thanks in advance.
-
08-15-22 21:00 #7776Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Deeets?
Any names or phone numbers?
Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-22 20:20 #7775Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Down under
She was at temple of bliss. I think she left because she needed more net revenues to fund her side ventures, all of which are about as useless as the FISA court warrant issuance supervision program.
Originally Posted by Spyr0
[View Original Post]
She is in north Hollywood / studio city. It is a decent building. Parking is kind of shitty.
When I last saw her at temple of bliss she was about as cheerful as an understudy elephant shit collector at the circus.
Her ass looked like about 20 pounds of chewed gum.
She is probably 300-350 an hour for a weak massage, I do not recommend.
-
08-15-22 19:02 #7774Regular Member

Posts: 3Cheers. Maybe after some drinks. VIP massage by Cozy looks obv shady. Esp because many must just stumble in.
Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-22 17:20 #7773Senior Member

Posts: 300Hi. Welcome to LA.
Originally Posted by RattleSnake02
[View Original Post]
Go see Mary. She's on Santa Monica boulevard between Corinth and Purdue. There is a big sign saying "Santa Monica Massage".
-
08-15-22 12:18 #7772Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Birdie
Mary is at Santa Monica massage, on Santa Monica boulevard between Corinth and Purdue. There is a big sign saying "Santa Monica Massage".
Originally Posted by RattleSnake02
[View Original Post]
Mary is a lovely woman in her 30's and likes having all three holes stuffed, mostly bare.
I am not a big fan of Mary because I am not blind.
-
08-15-22 10:50 #7771Senior Member

Posts: 32Research, Research, Research
Why don't you just read the last 20 pages of this thread?
Originally Posted by RattleSnake02
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





