Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 585 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 85 485 535 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 635 685 1085 1585 ... LastLast
Results 8,761 to 8,775 of 25717
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16957

    I also got a like

    Quote Originally Posted by BoldAss  [View Original Post]
    Any info on Kody from WYP?
    But I'm not (yet?) set up there to offer anything. Interested tho.

  2. #16956
    Quote Originally Posted by DaytonBd2021  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen any post on Jodi in a long while. Wondering if she's still around. Did she get her shit together.
    She? But not in Dayton.

    https://withescorts.com/escorts/158629568314351616

  3. #16955
    I just picked her up on main yesterday morning, a little further south than I'm used to seeing her. Told me she's in a new apartment on Salem close to Kenwood. Had a nice time with her again, it's fun to pick her up in a good mood. Standard street fare plus a tip of 10 for enthusiastic service. Said her phone was stolen so my digits were obsolete, but on FB.

    Quote Originally Posted by SpermDonorRex  [View Original Post]
    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...n/117560246468

    New ad from Angel / Marilyn. It says she is in Huber Heights. One of you has decided to keep her with you. This explains why I don't see her walking over the weekend. Before that she was on M all the time and she spotted me too often.

  4. #16954

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by TonBug  [View Original Post]
    I got a new one I found on FB. That's where she wants to communicate, don't ask me why. If that's not possible for you don't bother asking for the info. She's tall with a nice body and a cups, good skills. The teeth aren't good, but she's willing and nice.
    I would love to get her contact info, if you're willing to share.

  5. #16953

    Info please

    Quote Originally Posted by Norgan8989  [View Original Post]
    Message me her info. I can communicate via Facebook easily.
    Message me as well.

  6. #16952

    Any Info?

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...o/688750833017

    Anything on her? She goes by Mandy. Young, hot little thing and a personal fetish of mine with the dyed hair (when not done on a land whale.) TGTBT?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ntu3mdc4ztvhyjriyzflnmmymdk1mdrmmzzjyjq4ntjiyzdhna.jpg.jpg‎  

  7. #16951
    Quote Originally Posted by BoldAss  [View Original Post]
    What's her name?
    What is WYP?

  8. #16950
    Quote Originally Posted by KED75  [View Original Post]
    Over the past 6 weeks, I've had a lot of luck on WYP. Here is 1 of my keepers, she makes such a nice pet.
    What's her name?

  9. #16949

    Send info

    Quote Originally Posted by TonBug  [View Original Post]
    I got a new one I found on FB. That's where she wants to communicate, don't ask me why. If that's not possible for you don't bother asking for the info. She's tall with a nice body and a cups, good skills. The teeth aren't good, but she's willing and nice.
    Message me her info. I can communicate via Facebook easily.

  10. #16948
    Senior Member


    Posts: 157

    WYP Adventures

    Over the past 6 weeks, I've had a lot of luck on WYP. Here is 1 of my keepers, she makes such a nice pet.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails received_483391436496556.jpg‎   received_436957761734857.jpg‎  

  11. #16947

    Toftt

    I got a new one I found on FB. That's where she wants to communicate, don't ask me why. If that's not possible for you don't bother asking for the info. She's tall with a nice body and a cups, good skills. The teeth aren't good, but she's willing and nice.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FB_IMG_1661294036816.jpg‎  

  12. #16946

    Kody

    Any info on Kody from WYP?

  13. #16945

    Kody

    Any info on Kody from WYP?

  14. #16944

    Alexa

    Quote Originally Posted by DestinyCalling  [View Original Post]
    She starts at 200, but negotiable.
    She ranges between 200-300 but I'm sure someone could catch her being desperate rn. She just went to see her uncle for a few days but is back out. She is on probation, facing drug and prostitution charges and still smoking crystal. I'm probably going to wait until she is pack in county or prison to talk to her again, she also stated she might be pregnant again.

  15. #16943

    Not fake. This is part of the local sting.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dytgamer  [View Original Post]
    Confirmed fake?
    These are the same photos used months ago that were part of a sting operation. I assume it is part of what they are up too again. If you ask me they are putting the wrong people in jail. The dealers, pimps and people behind the scenes are the ones they should be tracking down.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape