Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 586 of 1716 FirstFirst ... 86 486 536 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 636 686 1086 1586 ... LastLast
Results 8,776 to 8,790 of 25732
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16957
    Senior Member


    Posts: 157

    WYP Adventures

    Over the past 6 weeks, I've had a lot of luck on WYP. Here is 1 of my keepers, she makes such a nice pet.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails received_483391436496556.jpg‎   received_436957761734857.jpg‎  

  2. #16956

    Toftt

    I got a new one I found on FB. That's where she wants to communicate, don't ask me why. If that's not possible for you don't bother asking for the info. She's tall with a nice body and a cups, good skills. The teeth aren't good, but she's willing and nice.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FB_IMG_1661294036816.jpg‎  

  3. #16955

    Kody

    Any info on Kody from WYP?

  4. #16954

    Kody

    Any info on Kody from WYP?

  5. #16953

    Alexa

    Quote Originally Posted by DestinyCalling  [View Original Post]
    She starts at 200, but negotiable.
    She ranges between 200-300 but I'm sure someone could catch her being desperate rn. She just went to see her uncle for a few days but is back out. She is on probation, facing drug and prostitution charges and still smoking crystal. I'm probably going to wait until she is pack in county or prison to talk to her again, she also stated she might be pregnant again.

  6. #16952

    Not fake. This is part of the local sting.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dytgamer  [View Original Post]
    Confirmed fake?
    These are the same photos used months ago that were part of a sting operation. I assume it is part of what they are up too again. If you ask me they are putting the wrong people in jail. The dealers, pimps and people behind the scenes are the ones they should be tracking down.

  7. #16951

    Joggles

    Quote Originally Posted by AmSage3  [View Original Post]
    I'm super new to all of this, and very glad I've found this site. Helped me make some informed decisions on staying away from some who I thought sounded nice. I've yet to meet someone for the first time, just trying to line it up w / someone who isn't a huge PITA.

    The following ladies are ones that I cannot easily find any reports on through the search function because of how vague their posts are.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...i/469228136427

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...y/450955318598

    And then these two ladies I'm just unsure of whether I'm finding them using the search, or just finding reports about women who share their same name.
    I have seen the first one several times.

    I stopped because she overslept and ghosted me about five times.

    She was great company when we connected.

  8. #16950

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by Nitzzz  [View Original Post]
    Wasn't she robbing people awhile back?

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...n/117560246468
    She did, and she probably will whenever opportunity reveals itself. Never lower your guard to anyone in this hobby. Over all I like her. Funny, nympho, long legs, open menu, reasonably priced. Important she never been violent (unlike Maddie LOL. Marilyn is too thin and light to be physically imposing against us). Just don't use her incall off Main near Notthingham.

    I have no clue on her new incall in Huber. Likely it is one of us monger's home and probably safe. I am guessing.

  9. #16949

    What is It?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dytgamer  [View Original Post]
    Confirmed fake?
    Texted her last night. Got a response this morning. She shows not skin. Is she legit?

  10. #16948

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by SpermDonorRex  [View Original Post]
    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...n/117560246468

    New ad from Angel / Marilyn. It says she is in Huber Heights. One of you has decided to keep her with you. This explains why I don't see her walking over the weekend. Before that she was on M all the time and she spotted me too often.
    Wasn't she robbing people awhile back?

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...n/117560246468

  11. #16947

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by SpermDonorRex  [View Original Post]
    Anna has been reported. She lives south of town and provided car dates. Now she and her old friend teamed up and got a room on Miller Lane. Anna is super skinny.
    Do you happen to know of any kind of issue with either one.

  12. #16946

    Jodi

    Quote Originally Posted by IrishGuy11  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to her about 3 months ago and she was eager to set something up although we didn't. I reached out again about 3 weeks ago and then a week ago to crickets.
    Guest of the county until January.

  13. #16945

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by MinBooSpike  [View Original Post]
    Cait-https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema.../428650779212-.

    Saw her in June for a QV. Same situation as the first time I visited. Mom was home chilling on the couch. House stunk of smoke. Room was messy with two twin beds and a large flat screen. Unenthusiastic BBBJ, followed by mish w / no closed lip kissing. Flipped her over for doggie since she wouldn't get on top. Finished in the hat. Just recently I noticed she had a boyfriend on facebook. I'll be back when she's single and when I need a small spinner.

    Sophia Rose-https://tryst.link/escort/roses4u-.

    Saw her back in July when she was "touring" Dayton. She was on break for a few weeks. Chatted for a bit about things. Always friendly, cute, smells good and great body. Spent an hour w / BBBJ, covered FS / mish and finished in the hat. I'll see her again when she's back in Dayton or in Cincy.

    Sarah-https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema.../332704894956-.

    Saw her twice in the last two months. Same notel she's been in for a while. Claims she preg but she's still the same size. As another stated, I think she's had the kid and kept the weight or she was never preg to begin with. Still a good BBBJ. Finished the 1st time BB-CIP and second with covered but pulled out to shoot it on her stomach. Would not be back again.

    Lexi. https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...l/869428587288.

    - Stopped in for QV at the notel by the Dayton Mall. She was completely out of it. BBBJ to start, then flipped her into doggy to finish. Couldn't keep it up while doing covered FS. Pulled out and finished on her butt hole and ass. Won't be back.

    Feel free to PM if you need more details.
    Saw Lexi yesterday at a nice hotel in west carrolton. Good BBBJ and CFS finished mish. She knows how to tighten that puss and spreads those legs wide or brings them to her chest so I can get in balls deep. Decent rate 1. 2 hhr. Will repeat.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...l/869428587288
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails lexi.jpg‎  

  14. #16944
    Quote Originally Posted by DankB007  [View Original Post]
    Mind PMg me the number or posting the Thyrst link?
    I've not dreamed of her, but I had the links handy. Looks like the Tryst pics are more recent than the them ones, though the rates are the same.

    Tryst: https://tryst.link/escort/mandy613.

    Them: https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/mandy-escort-dayton-990074.

  15. #16943

    Angel

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...n/117560246468

    New ad from Angel / Marilyn. It says she is in Huber Heights. One of you has decided to keep her with you. This explains why I don't see her walking over the weekend. Before that she was on M all the time and she spotted me too often.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape