Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,806 to 8,820 of 25719
-
08-22-22 11:39 #16914Douchebag

Posts: 326Famous Jodi
Haven't seen any post on Jodi in a long while. Wondering if she's still around. Did she get her shit together.
-
08-22-22 11:14 #16913Senior Member

Posts: 259Seeking Big Boobed Danielle
Hi, I'm new here and I've been browsing and I keep seeing posts about a "Big Boobed Danielle" who is currently pregnant from what I remember seeing. Can anyone help point out to how I can get a hold of her to book? Phone number, ad, etc?
-
08-22-22 09:35 #16912Senior Member

Posts: 373rd one
I've seen the 3rd one lackluster BBBJ, switched to Mish and finished kinda dead fish I personally won't repeat. YMMV.
Originally Posted by AmSage3
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-22 08:15 #16911Senior Member

Posts: 2111Wyp
I contacted both of them at different times and tried to connect but kept getting the run around so I gave up and moved on. Let us know if you have better luck and if either is worth while.
Originally Posted by MikeBr2021
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-22 06:49 #16910Banned Member

Posts: 619Lucky
Yes you were lucky to lose only $20. Never give money first. Be leery of any ads that do not have the city in the location. Check pictures. I bet that he / she was not even in Ohio.
Originally Posted by Damika74
[View Original Post]
Most of all never let the little head speak for the big head.
-
08-22-22 01:45 #16909Senior Member

Posts: 125Hello
Who is this??
Originally Posted by MikeBr2021
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-22 01:15 #16908Senior Member

Posts: 391Hello kitty
None of the pictures in this ad shows any skin or tattoos. Like I said, check sumosear. Ch, or you can try and report back. I have been watching the ads for many years -- the hall of shamers are always the same. Doesn't mean you can't have fun with them once in a while though.
Originally Posted by ShadowRecruit
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-22 21:55 #16907Senior Member

Posts: 368see post #16687 http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...412&viewfull=1#post6050412.
Originally Posted by Ccurtis
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-22 21:18 #16906Senior Member

Posts: 81Jessiemae
Met her awhile back. Those pics are generous. Story constantly changed. I was one and done.
Originally Posted by MikeBr2021
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-22 18:53 #16905Senior Member

Posts: 123RE: two friends
Haven't met either of them but they're on WYP.
Originally Posted by JRH719
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-22 18:13 #16904Senior Member

Posts: 717Anna and friend
Anna has been reported. She lives south of town and provided car dates. Now she and her old friend teamed up and got a room on Miller Lane. Anna is super skinny.
Originally Posted by JRH719
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-22 17:20 #16903Senior Member

Posts: 324Reverse image search
Reverse image search is your friend! This is easily confirmed as a scam. I use this one (see pic). It includes multiple ways to check a picture (Google, Tineye, Yandex, and Bing). The first time you try it, you'll have to navigate the ads, so try it a second time and it'll work perfectly. A bit frustrating, but free! And here's just some of what Google came up with (see pics). And there's Facebook pages with pics of the same girl on it, probably where the pics were taken from for use in the scammers ad.
Originally Posted by Damika74
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-22 16:07 #16902Senior Member

Posts: 80Two friends
Has anyone have info on these two.
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...v/123995641338
-
08-21-22 14:49 #16901Senior Member

Posts: 356Hello Kitty
Originally Posted by NothingToDo
[View Original Post]
This is not the hello kitty I remember. The girl I remember had hello kitty and other tattoos all over her body. I'm not saying this girl isn't a scammer. I'm just saying she's not the original hello kitty I recall. So are there two of them now?
Originally Posted by TalentedMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-22 14:43 #16900Senior Member

Posts: 105Lebanon Blue Eyes
Finally pulled the trigger on this one.
Had time for a QV. A bit over priced at 1. 0.
She has a room in a hotel. Was clean. No animals. No bf or kids and no signs of drugs or drug use.
She's clean and polite and nice.
Pics are older. Add a few years and a few (or more) pounds.
Covered BJ. Some DATY and real good manual assist for the finish. I called the shots and she obliged. Not a clock watcher.
Any other questions send me a message.
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...u/058240424553










Reply With Quote





