Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 5,266 to 5,280 of 13051
-
08-24-22 11:27 #7786Senior Member

Posts: 181
Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr
[View Original Post]
Nope not sketchy at all. I have seen Bianca, Natalie, Keely. I did not do the milking table thing because I think its a gimmick not worth it. They have 2 places one in NH / SC and one by Dodger Stadium, girls rotate. As far as Bianca, I wrote a report on another platform but she is bikini model hot fit. And on he 2nd time will offer FS. As far as natalie she is like sensual dirty talker, her body is fuller not sure how far she will go since opted for standard finish,. Keely is GND cut slim body and will do CBJ and let you do daty. All extras are upcharge though. So the 2. 0 is only for a HJ finish so kinda expensive but you are paying for hot young girls. Not a cheap charlie kinda place. So legit absolutely, worth it YMMV depending on your price sensitivity.
Originally Posted by Sipping
[View Original Post]
DGL.
02 cents that I spend on a weekly basis. .
-
08-24-22 11:12 #7785Senior Member

Posts: 43This place used to be run by independents and had great talent but all went south late 21. Now they have ugly girls who think they're models based on how much $ they ask but it turns out their owner is forcing them to ask those prices. The milking table is not practical or worth the $.
Originally Posted by Sipping
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-22 19:28 #7784Regular Member

Posts: 22LA fun
Had this one on the weekend standard massage with BBBJ HJ ending no FS.
https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...eles-ca-158793#rubmaps.
-
08-23-22 02:44 #7783Senior Member

Posts: 47BBBJ at Coco Aroma?
Is there any girl that does BBBJ at Coco Aroma? If so, what's her name? Or what are their names?
-
08-23-22 00:42 #7782Senior Member

Posts: 300That place used to be a go to for me. Chubby chicky named Christina who was actually quite cute, did a nice massage the full hour, and took pride in her finish.
Had Vicky a few times too. She was always cute. Is she not anymore?
Also has that chick with the huge chest tattoo. God I hated that. Think her name was Mona.
But since covid never went back. Always wondered if it was still good.
Originally Posted by BroHymn
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-22 19:28 #7781Senior Member

Posts: 81Thai tara update
There are always mongers asking on this thread for "high quality massage with he" which isn't easy to find.
I've been going to thai tara since it was thai hi and the quality overall has been on a downward slide the last few years, but I was in a pinch today (all my regulars were out of town) and so I decided to check out RM and MPR to see if there were any updates. I don't subscribe to any of these sites, so I usually assume a large volume of recent reviews for a newer tech means there's some level of quality. Long story short, a bunch of RM reviews lead me to think that "summer" is the new talent at tara, so I call and book an appt.
I walked in, paid the door fee (. 6 for hour) and immediately regretted my investigative criteria. Almost made me want to pay for RM so I would know better ahead of time. Not only have I been stuck with "summer" before when vicky double booked me, but "summer" had a bad attitude and looks like you're getting a massage from a buddha statue. Fuck.
I decided to just try to enjoy a massage and was surprised. At first, I was concerned because she only offered "soft or medium" but I quickly learned that medium pressure from a big girl means "hard". Her technique has gotten better 1000% since the last time I saw her, so I ended up getting a pretty good massage. She found knots where I didn't know I had them and worked them out. By the time the flip came, I was concerned again. She immediately asked how much I was tipping and asked for. 8 which I suppose is the going rate in a place like thai tara. She oiled me up and started with the most gentle but sensual dick work I've had in a long time. Maybe my standards are too low after going to places like SH and BW in OC, but it's been a long time since I've had something other than pure jackhammer. The whole of the experience was pretty great, but before all of you rush out and see summer only to come back and berate me about her looking like a thai snowman, you have been warned. Just close your eyes.
She is obviously the young one in the shop (I was shocked to see vicky in the light after a few years not seeing her) and has a "hands off" policy, but I don't think I would say no to a repeat if I totally ran out of options.
Tldr pretty good therapeutic massage with sensual HE but not in any way attractive. You have been warned LOL.
-
08-22-22 17:28 #7780Senior Member

Posts: 700Looks sketchy LOL.
Originally Posted by Sipping
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-22 13:37 #7779Senior Member

Posts: 52Pretty girls only club
Saw this website for a place in Noho advertising a milking table. Have any of you been there?
https://redroomrubs818.wixsite.com/pretty-girls-only-cl
-
08-21-22 17:25 #7778Senior Member

Posts: 133North LA. SFV area
Looking for great massage, BBBJ minimum and anything else a plus. Tried the RM route but can't pinpoint anything concrete. Already seen Tina but looking for something a little younger (if possible). PM if needed. Thanks.
-
08-21-22 13:55 #7777Senior Member

Posts: 32San Pedro
Try Sunshower on Western.
Angela a cute Korean woman (great nipples) gives a good massage and a nice HJ finish. Have got CBJ w / DATY as well but I have developed a bit of a relationship with her. YMMV. Standard rates. No FS.
-
08-21-22 06:28 #7776Senior Member

Posts: 2017Room salons.
Originally Posted by ThrowAwayKtown
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-22 14:25 #7775Senior Member

Posts: 56KTown
Where are the best places in KTown these days?
-
08-18-22 10:01 #7774Senior Member

Posts: 79I've been there, the address they provide isn't the actual location, but very close.
Originally Posted by LAPartner
[View Original Post]
The girls in the pics aren't the ones but wasn't disappointed with either. Not a catfish like some other orgs. All in all worth a try for whichever one you try.
Place is very clean and they do offer a shower afterwards.
-
08-18-22 08:42 #7773Senior Member

Posts: 300There's mongering of this variety in Compton? That would surprise me. Yes I'm being a crass prick here, but I can't imagine Compton is a place that provides many customers, nor that many providers would ever set up shop.
Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr
[View Original Post]
Unless it's an non traditional setup. In which case only you know if you'd be welcome there or if the jukebox would stop playing music as you entered the building.
-
08-18-22 00:42 #7772Senior Member

Posts: 700Rose motel in compton
Anyone knows what goes on in compton in the Rose Motel on Wilmington and rosecrans. Its alwaYs packed with cars. Anyone of you guys know if its for "special" purposes LOL.












Reply With Quote




