Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,761 to 8,775 of 25717
-
08-24-22 05:39 #16957Senior Member

Posts: 62I also got a like
But I'm not (yet?) set up there to offer anything. Interested tho.
Originally Posted by BoldAss
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-22 02:44 #16956Regular Member

Posts: 10She? But not in Dayton.
Originally Posted by DaytonBd2021
[View Original Post]
https://withescorts.com/escorts/158629568314351616
-
08-24-22 02:27 #16955Regular Member

Posts: 13I just picked her up on main yesterday morning, a little further south than I'm used to seeing her. Told me she's in a new apartment on Salem close to Kenwood. Had a nice time with her again, it's fun to pick her up in a good mood. Standard street fare plus a tip of 10 for enthusiastic service. Said her phone was stolen so my digits were obsolete, but on FB.
Originally Posted by SpermDonorRex
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-22 01:56 #16954Regular Member

Posts: 7Info
I would love to get her contact info, if you're willing to share.
Originally Posted by TonBug
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-22 00:54 #16953Senior Member

Posts: 259Info please
Message me as well.
Originally Posted by Norgan8989
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-22 21:41 #16952Senior Member

Posts: 259Any Info?
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...o/688750833017
Anything on her? She goes by Mandy. Young, hot little thing and a personal fetish of mine with the dyed hair (when not done on a land whale.) TGTBT?
-
08-23-22 21:37 #16951Senior Member

Posts: 259What is WYP?
Originally Posted by BoldAss
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-22 21:24 #16950Senior Member

Posts: 51What's her name?
Originally Posted by KED75
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-22 19:23 #16949Senior Member

Posts: 533Send info
Message me her info. I can communicate via Facebook easily.
Originally Posted by TonBug
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-22 19:04 #16948Senior Member

Posts: 157WYP Adventures
Over the past 6 weeks, I've had a lot of luck on WYP. Here is 1 of my keepers, she makes such a nice pet.
-
08-23-22 18:37 #16947Senior Member

Posts: 587Toftt
I got a new one I found on FB. That's where she wants to communicate, don't ask me why. If that's not possible for you don't bother asking for the info. She's tall with a nice body and a cups, good skills. The teeth aren't good, but she's willing and nice.
-
08-23-22 14:53 #16946Senior Member

Posts: 51Kody
Any info on Kody from WYP?
-
08-23-22 14:41 #16945Senior Member

Posts: 51Kody
Any info on Kody from WYP?
-
08-23-22 12:56 #16944Regular Member

Posts: 15Alexa
She ranges between 200-300 but I'm sure someone could catch her being desperate rn. She just went to see her uncle for a few days but is back out. She is on probation, facing drug and prostitution charges and still smoking crystal. I'm probably going to wait until she is pack in county or prison to talk to her again, she also stated she might be pregnant again.
Originally Posted by DestinyCalling
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-22 12:50 #16943Regular Member

Posts: 15Not fake. This is part of the local sting.
These are the same photos used months ago that were part of a sting operation. I assume it is part of what they are up too again. If you ask me they are putting the wrong people in jail. The dealers, pimps and people behind the scenes are the ones they should be tracking down.
Originally Posted by Dytgamer
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






