Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 347 of 735 FirstFirst ... 247 297 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 397 447 ... LastLast
Results 5,191 to 5,205 of 11013
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5823
    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...y/379018751235

    Anyone ever seen this girl that can talk about her? I've seen these posts forever but she isn't the best at responding it seems like.

  2. #5822
    Quote Originally Posted by KuatoKuato  [View Original Post]
    Hey. I could not agree with you more as I would greatly prefer to get a room for many reasons. The Car Date is a fantasy she wants to play out, so I'm being a sport about it but I'd like to find the most private and secluded spot I can possibly find, for my own peace of mind.

    Anyway I got a couple suggestions via PM which I'm going to go scout out.
    One thing I should point out is that if you're on public property, you're more likely to get caught by the police. On private property, security or the owner of property would have to see you, then call the police and you could fuck for hours (or days) before they actually show up.

  3. #5821

    Jada

    Today I met JadaXOXO a very nice girl, in fact she is so young that I asked her to show me her I'd to know that she was of legal age, the meeting was OK, her head game was OK, the Cowgirl was sincere and told me that she's not good at it, so we don't even try it, the incredible doggy style, missionary, her personality is rather shy and a little weird, but she's a very sweet girl, those who can visit her do so, it's worth it and her rates and service are a good deal, I'm going to visit her again.

  4. #5820
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Non pro? Get a hotel or go to Tubs. You'll enjoy it more and not look cheap. If you're doing a CD for some weird fantasy shit, then I regularly fuck my current girlfriend in the car (she will be drinking and demand that I immediately fuck her like w hore she is). I'll pull into any strip mall parking lot that is closed or at the very back of the parking lot of a major grocery store, put the front seat all the way down, rip off her panties (she loves that) climb on top and fuck the shit out of her. In those cases, ity never goes longer than 15 minutes and she actually hopes someone sees her. We've never even come close to anyone seeing us.

    Realistically though, if you're being a SD they will be happy and impressed if you got a room, you can find many decent ones in the Tukwila / Southerner area for under $100. You'll get a good two hours of relaxed sex from her rather than a quick pump and dump.
    Hey. I could not agree with you more as I would greatly prefer to get a room for many reasons. The Car Date is a fantasy she wants to play out, so I'm being a sport about it but I'd like to find the most private and secluded spot I can possibly find, for my own peace of mind.

    Anyway I got a couple suggestions via PM which I'm going to go scout out.

  5. #5819
    Quote Originally Posted by KuatoKuato  [View Original Post]
    Hey, I appreciate the comments and would agree with them, but my request for suggested car date location is with a Non-Pro. I just thought I'd ask in this forum if in case guys know of nice spots that any pro might've taken them.

    Anyway if anyone does know of any I'd be grateful. As mentioned, anywhere easily accessible between West Seattle (my location) and Issaquah (her location) would be ideal.

    TIA.
    Non pro? Get a hotel or go to Tubs. You'll enjoy it more and not look cheap. If you're doing a CD for some weird fantasy shit, then I regularly fuck my current girlfriend in the car (she will be drinking and demand that I immediately fuck her like w hore she is). I'll pull into any strip mall parking lot that is closed or at the very back of the parking lot of a major grocery store, put the front seat all the way down, rip off her panties (she loves that) climb on top and fuck the shit out of her. In those cases, ity never goes longer than 15 minutes and she actually hopes someone sees her. We've never even come close to anyone seeing us.

    Realistically though, if you're being a SD they will be happy and impressed if you got a room, you can find many decent ones in the Tukwila / Southerner area for under $100. You'll get a good two hours of relaxed sex from her rather than a quick pump and dump.

  6. #5818

    Car Dates. Clarification

    Hey, I appreciate the comments and would agree with them, but my request for suggested car date location is with a Non-Pro. I just thought I'd ask in this forum if in case guys know of nice spots that any pro might've taken them.

    Anyway if anyone does know of any I'd be grateful. As mentioned, anywhere easily accessible between West Seattle (my location) and Issaquah (her location) would be ideal.

    TIA.

  7. #5817
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    I should jump in here because I'm old. Be careful if a provider has a spot for a car date. She may have the perfect spot to have other people show up and rob you.
    Amen, brother! I'm old too, and you're exactly right. I pick the spot or I drop her off. ALWAYS.

  8. #5816

    Away from hobby far too long!

    Been away far too long for variety of reasons. Anyway, prefer milfs. More mature providers. Posting here since that thread has only a few names mentioned. Last saw before 1st covid shutdown chantel in renton prior to that her friend I think clarise a few years prior. Service was ok but seemed pretty scripted and high volume. It appears on tna $400/ hr in most cases gets you a non GFE and CBJ. Seriously. BBFS would be nice but not requirement. BBBJ is needed.

    Reviewing escort alligator 40 up section. Some nice bodies and pics do not look professional. Is that legit advertising or YMMV as with all else. Any suggestions would be helpful and will post reviews as I see.

  9. #5815
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveBJ  [View Original Post]
    Generally she will have a safe spot to go hang out.

    I personally like back road woods.
    I should jump in here because I'm old. Be careful if a provider has a spot for a car date. She may have the perfect spot to have other people show up and rob you.

  10. #5814

    Car date

    Quote Originally Posted by KuatoKuato  [View Original Post]
    Hello. So I have a car date coming up. Can anyone recommend good locations to go, anywhere between West Seattle and Issaquah?

    I've never done a CD before and as I think it through I realize I don't know any good private locations. Would anyone care to suggest?
    Generally she will have a safe spot to go hang out.

    I personally like back road woods.

  11. #5813

    Car date locations

    Quote Originally Posted by KuatoKuato  [View Original Post]
    Hello. So I have a car date coming up. Can anyone recommend good locations to go, anywhere between West Seattle and Issaquah?

    I've never done a CD before and as I think it through I realize I don't know any good private locations. Would anyone care to suggest?
    Your provider is likely to know good places whether you are looking for something secluded or someplace risky where you are likely to be caught. Ask your provider. A good provider will help.

  12. #5812

    Good car date locations?

    Hello. So I have a car date coming up. Can anyone recommend good locations to go, anywhere between West Seattle and Issaquah?

    I've never done a CD before and as I think it through I realize I don't know any good private locations. Would anyone care to suggest?

  13. #5811

    Agency?

    Was wondering if there were any public agencies? Only found 1 (DreamGirls) which had 1 bad review searching this board.

  14. #5810
    Quote Originally Posted by IllInferno  [View Original Post]
    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...f/425803175082

    I have searched around on this one but couldn't find anything, has anyone taken the plunge?
    Google that phone number and its associated to different girl last year. Pretty sure both are fakes.

  15. #5809
    Quote Originally Posted by IllInferno  [View Original Post]
    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...f/425803175082

    I have searched around on this one but couldn't find anything, has anyone taken the plunge?
    Texted back and forth earlier this week, she stated asking 650, came down to 400 and able to meet that evening (9 pm). She went silent, responded around 3 am by saying she "passed out". I responded later that day by say "hey are you still down", her "for what? You get the idea. Didn't materialize. Flake or fake? Likely combo.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape