rubmaps
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 347 of 736 FirstFirst ... 247 297 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 397 447 ... LastLast
Results 5,191 to 5,205 of 11033
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5843

    No luck with Eros

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt  [View Original Post]
    Looks hot, legit. I've had mixed results from Eros. First encounter perfect. Girl looked better than pics. Second time, girl was totally different. Heavier, no makeup, haggard. I cut it short. Normally verified, vetted but this one missed the mark.

    How have other Eros experiences gone?
    Zero success with Eros.

    2 bait & switches.

    3rd time got ghosted after giving me the hotel floor (but not room #.

  2. #5842
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan8844  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/washington/seat...es/3717667.htm

    She looks really hot, but sounds TGTBT. I'm too scared to TOFTT. Has anyone seen her? Is she legit?
    Looks hot, legit. I've had mixed results from Eros. First encounter perfect. Girl looked better than pics. Second time, girl was totally different. Heavier, no makeup, haggard. I cut it short. Normally verified, vetted but this one missed the mark.

    How have other Eros experiences gone?

  3. #5841

    Has anyone seen this beauty from Eros?

    https://www.eros.com/washington/seat...es/3717667.htm

    She looks really hot, but sounds TGTBT. I'm too scared to TOFTT. Has anyone seen her? Is she legit?

  4. #5840

    Car Dates

    Had a girl I saw for a couple of years out of Mount Vernon. The vast majority of our meetings were car dates and I was amazed how many discreet places we found.

    My faves were an abandoned weigh station along highway 20 and a wildlife viewing area. Nobody ever bothered us when we were there.

  5. #5839
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBallBob  [View Original Post]
    Finding out for myself today! Thankfully someone put up a good review. I am always skeptical of 'too good to be true' new providers.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-this-hot-babe!
    Any update on her?

  6. #5838

    RE: Car Date Spots

    Park and Rides are a good option, too, if it's in the evening and later. Plenty between West Seattle and Issaquah. Also, in the past I found Sodo area to be a great place at night, pretty deserted and the streets aren't busy. I used to park near the tracks by the stadiums, nobody around.

    Quote Originally Posted by KuatoKuato  [View Original Post]
    Anyway if anyone does know of any I'd be grateful. As mentioned, anywhere easily accessible between West Seattle (my location) and Issaquah (her location) would be ideal.

    TIA.

  7. #5837
    I prefer hiding in plain sight. Back rows of grocery stores or mall parking lots. I have tinted windows and generally no one will see anything since car dates are usually pretty quick visits.

  8. #5836
    Quote Originally Posted by Camhole  [View Original Post]
    I've done more then a few non-pro car dates before. I usually used a grocery store parking lot somewhere off to the side or back but not so far out that you're the only vehicle in that area. Also had good luck in a church parking lot too.
    I have done it in the Walmart parking lot and my favorite place before they began charging was a hospital parking garage.

  9. #5835

    Car Dates

    Quote Originally Posted by KuatoKuato  [View Original Post]
    Hey, I appreciate the comments and would agree with them, but my request for suggested car date location is with a Non-Pro. I just thought I'd ask in this forum if in case guys know of nice spots that any pro might've taken them.

    Anyway if anyone does know of any I'd be grateful. As mentioned, anywhere easily accessible between West Seattle (my location) and Issaquah (her location) would be ideal.

    TIA.
    I've done more then a few non-pro car dates before. I usually used a grocery store parking lot somewhere off to the side or back but not so far out that you're the only vehicle in that area. Also had good luck in a church parking lot too.

  10. #5834
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilier10  [View Original Post]
    Today I met JadaXOXO a very nice girl, in fact she is so young that I asked her to show me her I'd to know that she was of legal age, the meeting was OK, her head game was OK, the Cowgirl was sincere and told me that she's not good at it, so we don't even try it, the incredible doggy style, missionary, her personality is rather shy and a little weird, but she's a very sweet girl, those who can visit her do so, it's worth it and her rates and service are a good deal, I'm going to visit her again.
    Here's her latest ad on TNA: https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....3128153%3B-OC-(almost) -Anywhere-%26%23128153%3 B-xoJada&highlight=Jada.

  11. #5833
    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...y/379018751235

    Anyone ever seen this girl that can talk about her? I've seen these posts forever but she isn't the best at responding it seems like.

  12. #5832
    Quote Originally Posted by KuatoKuato  [View Original Post]
    Hey. I could not agree with you more as I would greatly prefer to get a room for many reasons. The Car Date is a fantasy she wants to play out, so I'm being a sport about it but I'd like to find the most private and secluded spot I can possibly find, for my own peace of mind.

    Anyway I got a couple suggestions via PM which I'm going to go scout out.
    One thing I should point out is that if you're on public property, you're more likely to get caught by the police. On private property, security or the owner of property would have to see you, then call the police and you could fuck for hours (or days) before they actually show up.

  13. #5831

    Jada

    Today I met JadaXOXO a very nice girl, in fact she is so young that I asked her to show me her I'd to know that she was of legal age, the meeting was OK, her head game was OK, the Cowgirl was sincere and told me that she's not good at it, so we don't even try it, the incredible doggy style, missionary, her personality is rather shy and a little weird, but she's a very sweet girl, those who can visit her do so, it's worth it and her rates and service are a good deal, I'm going to visit her again.

  14. #5830
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Non pro? Get a hotel or go to Tubs. You'll enjoy it more and not look cheap. If you're doing a CD for some weird fantasy shit, then I regularly fuck my current girlfriend in the car (she will be drinking and demand that I immediately fuck her like w hore she is). I'll pull into any strip mall parking lot that is closed or at the very back of the parking lot of a major grocery store, put the front seat all the way down, rip off her panties (she loves that) climb on top and fuck the shit out of her. In those cases, ity never goes longer than 15 minutes and she actually hopes someone sees her. We've never even come close to anyone seeing us.

    Realistically though, if you're being a SD they will be happy and impressed if you got a room, you can find many decent ones in the Tukwila / Southerner area for under $100. You'll get a good two hours of relaxed sex from her rather than a quick pump and dump.
    Hey. I could not agree with you more as I would greatly prefer to get a room for many reasons. The Car Date is a fantasy she wants to play out, so I'm being a sport about it but I'd like to find the most private and secluded spot I can possibly find, for my own peace of mind.

    Anyway I got a couple suggestions via PM which I'm going to go scout out.

  15. #5829
    Quote Originally Posted by KuatoKuato  [View Original Post]
    Hey, I appreciate the comments and would agree with them, but my request for suggested car date location is with a Non-Pro. I just thought I'd ask in this forum if in case guys know of nice spots that any pro might've taken them.

    Anyway if anyone does know of any I'd be grateful. As mentioned, anywhere easily accessible between West Seattle (my location) and Issaquah (her location) would be ideal.

    TIA.
    Non pro? Get a hotel or go to Tubs. You'll enjoy it more and not look cheap. If you're doing a CD for some weird fantasy shit, then I regularly fuck my current girlfriend in the car (she will be drinking and demand that I immediately fuck her like w hore she is). I'll pull into any strip mall parking lot that is closed or at the very back of the parking lot of a major grocery store, put the front seat all the way down, rip off her panties (she loves that) climb on top and fuck the shit out of her. In those cases, ity never goes longer than 15 minutes and she actually hopes someone sees her. We've never even come close to anyone seeing us.

    Realistically though, if you're being a SD they will be happy and impressed if you got a room, you can find many decent ones in the Tukwila / Southerner area for under $100. You'll get a good two hours of relaxed sex from her rather than a quick pump and dump.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape