Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: The Massholes

+ Add Report
Page 96 of 658 FirstFirst ... 46 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 146 196 596 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 9866
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8441
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    No surprising that you are a fan of Chris5. I beat that like a red headed step child and got most of his allies banned. Looking forward to adding you to the list.
    Good luck.

  2. #8440

    Good Choice

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Your man loving antiques dates back awhile doesn't it and made enemies in Orlando while you're at? Thanks for making us look bad you faggot ass dick lover. You're not welcome there and you're definitely not welcome here.
    No surprising that you are a fan of Chris5. I beat that like a red headed step child and got most of his allies banned. Looking forward to adding you to the list.

  3. #8439

    Details matter

    So board FRAUD Mattis McBragg posted this today on the BTT thread:

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her before COVID and she was good. Wasn't enough for a repeat. But, she was a nice woman. .
    Mental midget that he is he forgets that COVID started in March of 2020 yet his alleged (fake) meeting with Shu happened in December of 2020.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    My first visit with Shu was amazing. Took awhile to visit due to the verification process. But, many of you encouraged me to go and all the posts about her here were all positive. It's been awhile since I spent more than 150. Last was many years ago with the south Florida escorts back in the 90's. Took the dive and wasn't disappointed. Shu was very beautiful, young and sweet. Never been with a Korean women who so it was a very nice experience. Asian myself and been with everyone but a Korean women. She was out of a Korean drama show. Maybe I felt intimidated at first because she was so pretty. I've been with your average looking, mature, SW and sometimes junkie type. So, seeing this young lady, I really felt a bit uncomfortable.

    I excused myself to wash up, both face, hands and my privates. She took control right away and led the way. Her trademark BBBJ was amazing. Different technique for sure. She likes to be in control as opposed to the opposite. She wasn't too responsive to her breasts or eating her out. I adjusted and moved towards Mish. Flexible and responsive. Finished, rested and took cared of me with a shower. Very personable.

    As wonderful as she was, she wasn't really my type. Perhaps because I was older and it has been a very long time to have such a beautiful young lady next to me, I almost felt guilty. But, we finished and said our goodbyes. I left her additional gift and said happy new year.

    Thanks for all the leads guys. Greatly appreciate this gem.
    As I have mentioned before this "review" has more holes than Swiss cheese. I highlighted the real "Fake Review" kiss of death I excused myself to wash up, both face, hands and my privates..

    Anyone who has ever visited a BTT girl or any KGirl for that matter knows the girl greets you and eventually leads you BY THE HAND to the bathroom, especially if you are new to the agency. You don't go by yourself as it is part of the KGirl routine.

    Fake review, fraudulent serial poster.

  4. #8438

    McBragg the real No Balls Coward

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Poor no balls Billy, the phony coward .
    Lets play a game. If I lie I get banned and if you lie you get banned.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    WiseAss forgets to log off again with his multiple quotes. Anyone that laughs at anyone here is you, just like those Asian women when you pull your pants down. Honestly, they thought you were a female. Even the doctors laughed at you when you were born. Pathetic since the second you were born. Sorry ass loser. Homo loser tries to hang. But, can't come up with new words. See you next post WiseAss.
    You have repeatedly accused me of being Wiseass and Sounds. Here are the responses I have posted on this thread:

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, we keep going over this. I am NOT Wiseass. I am NOT Sounds. We are just guys that share a bond in that we hate that a FRAUD like you posts non stop divel on every fucking thread.

    So, real simple question; Are you Cheezefist? Simple question that only requires a simple yes or no answer but there are risks. Admin frowns on us lying about our handles so if I am Wiseass I might get whacked. Since I am not I sleep like a baby.

    So are you Cheesefist??
    And.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]

    I have repeatedly said in no uncertain terms that I am not WiseAss nor have I ever posted as that handle on this or any thread.
    That's pretty clear and if I am lying then the consequences should be that I am banned.

    So lets move onto you. You have been repeatedly accused of being Cheezefist, WongMichael and Activeman yet you never respond.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]

    1.) Have you ever posted using the WongMichael account on this or any other thread?

    2.) Have you ever posted using the Activeman account on this or any other thread?


    Simple yes or no answer is all that is required.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    Mattis Magoo you responded to Jimmy but conveniently blew past my post.

    Are you Cheezefist?
    So time to man up you fucking Fraud. Answer the question and prove who the coward is.

  5. #8437

    Monkeypox

    Might be another good reason to avoid streetwalkers and cheap skanky, druggie women.

    Quote Originally Posted by Longjblues  [View Original Post]
    Woke media doesn't want to label the virus as being connected to gays, but vast majority of cases in England and Europe are gay men. No confirmation in US, but some U.S. articles on topic go out of their way to say it's not a gay men virus!

    The lady doth protest too much, methinks. Shakespeare

    At this point, not very concerned.

  6. #8436
    Quote Originally Posted by GoSailor41  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone- just out of curiosity, how concerned are you about getting monkey pox while engaged in this hobby. It seems like sexual contact is the major way one can get it. I just started getting back into this hobby and now I'm a bit nervous about contracting this thing. It seems pretty nasty and painful. Anyone else worried about this?
    Its literally just affecting the gay community.

  7. #8435
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    I never thought you would go that low on attacking a person's complexion. You're a piece of pathetic shit and not worthy of a response. A low life fag, Billy, an incompetent fag.
    Your man loving antiques dates back awhile doesn't it and made enemies in Orlando while you're at? Thanks for making us look bad you faggot ass dick lover. You're not welcome there and you're definitely not welcome here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Does not surprise me at all! Baloney loves men and should Mott be on our site! Now he is posting in my city of Orlando chasing cock as well. I will no longer communicate with this GAY man who enjoys cock over pussy. You Boston boy's can have this Faggot! Just keep him out of Orlando!

    Chris5.

  8. #8434
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247

    Referral for Jack

    Hey Billy Jack! I can give you are a referral to see the bucket lady if you wish. Cathy is nice. But no golden showers, sorry.

  9. #8433
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    What amuses me the most is you think you are special on the Boston board
    I never said I'm special and the fact that you think you're special is an understatement. You're Handle has been useless since day one. Come on, prove me wrong. You're a sorry human being. Poor no balls Billy, the phony coward that hides behind his keyboard and doesn't come out of his room. You need a golden shower soon, definitely need it and make sure you open your mouth this time.

  10. #8432
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    At least you didn't deny that you are fucking black tranny streetwalkers.

    What amuses me the most is you think you are special on the Boston board when in fact everyone thinks you are a joke and laughs at you.
    WiseAss forgets to log off again with his multiple quotes. Anyone that laughs at anyone here is you, just like those Asian women when you pull your pants down. Honestly, they thought you were a female. Even the doctors laughed at you when you were born. Pathetic since the second you were born. Sorry ass loser. Homo loser tries to hang. But, can't come up with new words. See you next post WiseAss.

  11. #8431
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    Fraud.
    Yes, thanks for reminding everyone on this board that the biggest fraud shows up only in here and doesn't have the balls to share his other BS Handles. If it's true that this is your only Handle, then you're the useless fraud of them all. All MassHoles posts and nothing more. And, when you tried to post elsewhere, you get smacked in your ugly face by the A2. Who are you fooling NoBallsBaby? I'm really going to believe your BS reviews.

  12. #8430

    This may be the biggest lie Ever told!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    you'll see I've seen Shu at BTT.
    Seriously dude, that "Review" has more holes than Swiss cheese and no one believed it then and certainly not now. Fraud.

  13. #8429

    Progress WongMicheal

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    I don't need a referral. I have more than enough providers. I don't blame you for being jealous, getting laughed at for having a small penis by Mama-San isn't cool. The worst part is that you're paying for it. Go ahead and share your balls deep dick sucking skills on another forum. You can't entertain me even if you tried. Damn, you're a fucking idiot.
    At least you didn't deny that you are fucking black tranny streetwalkers.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    . I saw a BSW, really dark skin complexion, wore all black. Looked mean and almost like a guy ,those kind of girls give the best service. .
    What amuses me the most is you think you are special on the Boston board when in fact everyone thinks you are a joke and laughs at you.

  14. #8428
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    black tranny SW's and didn't want your ilk contaminating the girls.
    I never thought you would go that low on attacking a person's complexion. You're a piece of pathetic shit and not worthy of a response. A low life fag, Billy, an incompetent fag.

  15. #8427
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    I can imagine your keyboard littered with tears while you typed this realizing you are low life scum who will never have access to the better girls at Ink / Jerry's / BTT / KBlossem etc.
    WiseAss, oh sorry, BullshitBaloney. Obviously, you're on the go and didn't bother stalking my previous posts. Because if you did, you'll see I've seen Shu at BTT. Great experience. Sorry you can't afford it. Stick with the gay sites where it's free. It's OK not to tell. I know you're fag, so I don't hold nothing against you. Everyone's got their preference and dicks are yours.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape