Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Boston Top Ten

Closed Thread
Page 208 of 226 FirstFirst ... 108 158 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... LastLast
Results 3,106 to 3,120 of 3380
This blog is moderated by BarebakRussian
  1. #275

    First visit

    My first visit with Shu was amazing. Took awhile to visit due to the verification process. But, many of you encouraged me to go and all the posts about her here were all positive. It's been awhile since I spent more than 150. Last was many years ago with the south Florida escorts back in the 90's. Took the dive and wasn't disappointed. Shu was very beautiful, young and sweet. Never been with a Korean women who so it was a very nice experience. Asian myself and been with everyone but a Korean women. She was out of a Korean drama show. Maybe I felt intimidated at first because she was so pretty. I've been with your average looking, mature, SW and sometimes junkie type. So, seeing this young lady, I really felt a bit uncomfortable.

    I excused myself to wash up, both face, hands and my privates. She took control right away and led the way. Her trademark BBBJ was amazing. Different technique for sure. She likes to be in control as opposed to the opposite. She wasn't too responsive to her breasts or eating her out. I adjusted and moved towards Mish. Flexible and responsive. Finished, rested and took cared of me with a shower. Very personable.

    As wonderful as she was, she wasn't really my type. Perhaps because I was older and it has been a very long time to have such a beautiful young lady next to me, I almost felt guilty. But, we finished and said our goodbyes. I left her additional gift and said happy new year.

    Thanks for all the leads guys. Greatly appreciate this gem.

  2. #274

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulRew  [View Original Post]
    I was hoping one of you gentlemen could PM me with which location Mina is currently at? I'm not looking for apartment numbers just the city and Street. One of the locations is nearly impossible for me to navigate to, thanks.
    Thanks to the gents that responded! I am all set now but have learned a couple things. One is that BTT has at least 3 or 4 current apartments, with an outlier of a maybe a fifth. As of today (confirmed) there is only one girl available, Shu, which leaves all those apartments empty and not making money. So BTT, hows that strict no BBFS policy working? LMAO.

  3. #273
    Quote Originally Posted by RamRod123  [View Original Post]
    Saw Shu for the 2nd time and it was even better than the first. 1 hr. Popped from her amazing BBJ skills and then she got me going again from rimming. Switched positions a few times before I popped again in mish. She is fun to talk to after and has a great personality. I wouldn't mind trying someone new but feel like no one else will live up to the standard!
    I will try Shu for sure.

    I just passed the BTT trials and now I can finally enjoy. Except is all book for for the year LOL.

    You guys are really trying to finish the year with a bang (pun intended).

    Happy new Year to all the lucky ones.

  4. #272
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulRew  [View Original Post]
    I am guessing that BTT may be having a hard time getting girls to come here. The West Coast model allows the girls to make way more money by offering BBFS. Almost every LA, SD and LV agency is openly advertising BBFS for the $100 upcharge. If a girl has 5 BBFS appointments a day she KEEPS an extra $500. No brainer.
    That may be a good thing if they can't get girls to come. Might force them to change their no BB policy.

  5. #271

    True

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulRew  [View Original Post]
    I am guessing that BTT may be having a hard time getting girls to come here. The West Coast model allows the girls to make way more money by offering BBFS. Almost every LA, SD and LV agency is openly advertising BBFS for the $100 upcharge. If a girl has 5 BBFS appointments a day she KEEPS an extra $500. No brainer.
    That's why Hana "Chanel" is happy where she is now. She may move on to LV, but she enjoys being the top diva for now in LA.

  6. #270

    Mina loc

    I was hoping one of you gentlemen could PM me with which location Mina is currently at? I'm not looking for apartment numbers just the city and Street. One of the locations is nearly impossible for me to navigate to, thanks.

  7. #269

    Don't hold your breath

    Quote Originally Posted by NewView85  [View Original Post]
    Can't wait for them to add some more names to the roster LOL.
    I am guessing that BTT may be having a hard time getting girls to come here. The West Coast model allows the girls to make way more money by offering BBFS. Almost every LA, SD and LV agency is openly advertising BBFS for the $100 upcharge. If a girl has 5 BBFS appointments a day she KEEPS an extra $500. No brainer.

  8. #268

    More on the lineup

    Can't wait for them to add some more names to the roster LOL.

  9. #267
    Quote Originally Posted by Todas  [View Original Post]
    Whats the best way to get screened without p411 or trID? Been trying for a few days and just a lot of back and forth. Even tried to let them text but nothing.

    TIA.
    You just got to give them whatever they ask.

  10. #266
    Text or call again. Have a photo and credit card ready. Cross out all sensitive information, such as your DOB, address, CC number, etc. That will tell them that you're serious.

    Quote Originally Posted by Todas  [View Original Post]
    Whats the best way to get screened without p411 or trID? Been trying for a few days and just a lot of back and forth. Even tried to let them text but nothing.

    TIA.

  11. #265
    Senior Member


    Posts: 295

    BTT screen

    Whats the best way to get screened without p411 or trID? Been trying for a few days and just a lot of back and forth. Even tried to let them text but nothing.

    TIA.

  12. #264

    Shu

    Saw Shu for the 2nd time and it was even better than the first. 1 hr. Popped from her amazing BBJ skills and then she got me going again from rimming. Switched positions a few times before I popped again in mish. She is fun to talk to after and has a great personality. I wouldn't mind trying someone new but feel like no one else will live up to the standard!

  13. #263

    J

    Does anyone know when J will be back? TIA.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lego19  [View Original Post]
    That's sad she was a good one. I can't wait for the new talent.

  14. #262
    Quote Originally Posted by RazGrizace00  [View Original Post]
    Same good reviews but she is already gone and I missed out as well.
    That's sad she was a good one. I can't wait for the new talent.

  15. #261

    Tessa

    Gave myself an early Christmas present and spent an hour with her before she left yesterday.

    She is super cute. Awesome body and loves sex.

    Started off with a nice shower and BBBJ preview.

    Went to the bedroom and she bent over the bed and I got to kneel behind her for a little DATY. After a bit I got comfortable on the bed where she really got into a BBBJ. On with the cover and she rode me CG for a bit and we switched to Mish for finish. Awesome time and can't wait till she's back. Might come back in a month or so.

    Quote Originally Posted by RazGrizace00  [View Original Post]
    Same good reviews but she is already gone and I missed out as well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape