The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: The Massholes

+ Add Report
Page 410 of 658 FirstFirst ... 310 360 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 460 510 ... LastLast
Results 6,136 to 6,150 of 9866
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3731

    Billbaloney BAREBACKING HOMO

    The Barebacking homo has been able to post on this site endlessly because of his homo barebacking boyfriend, admin 2, I told you.

    Admin 2 has been biASS towards anyone who speaks unfavorably of his boyfriend billy baloney and why you, I and any other whos stood up to billy boy, when he is bullying us, get deleted, banned, blocked or repeated warnings, while he can go on with impunity.

    Thats why he can go on and brag about it. Noticed how admin 2 quoted his post reply taunting me for blocking a previous I'd, what does that tell you. He is sending a message, mess with the boyfriend and he has his back, no pun intended. These brokeback mountain boys are on the down low trying to act like men when theyre really ass pudge fuckers all along. Its a shame.

    Hey Chris, if he went to orlando to chase cock, we pray to god that the good weather lets him stay and you can have him but I guess he likes cock in both coasts so unfortunately we have to bare him up here.

    My, what a difference a day can make when someone is exposed. Take notes fellow mongers.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Does not surprise me at all! Baloney loves men and should Mott be on our site! Now he is posting in my city of Orlando chasing cock as well. I will no longer communicate with this GAY man who enjoys cock over pussy. You Boston boy's can have this Faggot! Just keep him out of Orlando!

    Chris5.

  2. #3730
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Gay Billy Boy From Boston Massachusetts

    Quote Originally Posted by Negsiro  [View Original Post]
    Yes sirreee Bob, you are correct, Chris.

    This homo ass muncher has pissed off a lot of people on here, its about time he is exposed for what he is, a pudge ass licker.

    The only I would seriously recommend to others is to take account of any providers he recommends and try to avoid. We know he loves to Bare Back his boyfriends and then Bares Back providers.

    I'd play it safe on this one fellas, its the last thing we need, is a Homo Barebacking adventurer ramming his shit stained pipe up a wet twat and have you go lick it and stick yours in it as well.

    He didn't list "Baloney" in his name for nothing, there's a deep meaning behind it.

    As others would say, stay safe and happy hunting.
    Does not surprise me at all! Baloney loves men and should Mott be on our site! Now he is posting in my city of Orlando chasing cock as well. I will no longer communicate with this GAY man who enjoys cock over pussy. You Boston boy's can have this Faggot! Just keep him out of Orlando!

    Chris5.

  3. #3729

    Re: LOL

    Admin2, too, is a fag. One of Billy's long time Bareback Boyfriends.

    The reason why Billy can go on here rambling on everyone endlessly with no consequences or punishment but when you hit back at him, his boyfriend, mr Admin deletes, blocks or bans you.

    Coincidence, I think not?

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I got a kick out of this part of his first post.

    Lost my password / got banned for being an asshole. Mostly the same thing I guess.

  4. #3728

    Chriss {Sunkist coward} jokes

    1. Before Chriss come here 'cocksucker' was a word for a good woman. Now its a word for a bad man.

    2. Last time Chriss in prison they take his prostetic legs away leaving him only 4 feet tall. He was the purfect height tall to be the prison cocksucker.

    3. Chriss like to wear fingernail Polish so when he jerk his noodle it looks like a girl is doing it. Sometime he forgets to wear the Polish and he think another man is jerking his noodle. He likes that even better.

    4. I ask Chriss if he suck my dick if I washed it. He say no. So he must really be a dirty cocksucker.

    5. How can you tell if you end up in Chriss's bar? Even the pool tables don't have balls.

    6. Years ago Chriss star of a gay TV show. It was called Leave It -- Its Beaver.

    7. Ever time Chriss go to Diary Queen he order a penis butter parfait.

    8. What you call a pimple on Chriss ass? A brain tumor.

    9. Why do Chriss eat beans ever Friday? So he can have a bubble bath on Saturday.

    10. Why do Chriss not eat M&Ms? He get tired of trying to peel them.

    11. Chriss start out as a 'hobo'. Then he decide he want to be a 'homo'. Reason is a hobo has no friends and a homo has friends up the ass.

    12. Chriss and his boyfriend make so much noise having sex that neighbors nicknamed Chriss the 'Demon of Screamin'.

    13. Chriss is really one of a pair of gay irish twins. They real names are Ben Dover and Phil McAvity.

    14. Last month Chriss put a nicotine patch on his dick. Now he down to only 3 butts a week.

    15. Chriss got catch by police last night when he with his boyfriend. Charge was cocksucking in public with intent to swallow.

    16. I ask Chriss what difference of gay men and jello? He say jello come in more than 1 flavor.

    17. What did Chriss say to the gay man he meet in the bar? Your face or mine?

    18. What did Chriss say to his gay boyfriend? The girls be right, we do taste like chicken.

    Ever one please tell me what ones are your favorites!

  5. #3727
    Administrator


    Posts: 5252

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    Hell, when you were Toujula at least there was some venom in your posts. Now the best you can do is gay accusations? You sound like a 12 yo. Or Chris.

    Step up your game son.
    Yeah I got a kick out of this part of his first post.

    Hey all, this is a new profile but am a long time veteran in the game. Just lost my password and log in info for last profile I created a long time ago and I've mostly been on other sites. Thought I'd get back to the local ones like this for a bit. Things seem more at home here.
    Lost my password / got banned for being an asshole. Mostly the same thing I guess.

  6. #3726

    Re: Fag Billy Boy

    Yes sirreee Bob, you are correct, Chris.

    This homo ass muncher has pissed off a lot of people on here, its about time he is exposed for what he is, a pudge ass licker.

    The only I would seriously recommend to others is to take account of any providers he recommends and try to avoid. We know he loves to Bare Back his boyfriends and then Bares Back providers.

    I'd play it safe on this one fellas, its the last thing we need, is a Homo Barebacking adventurer ramming his shit stained pipe up a wet twat and have you go lick it and stick yours in it as well.

    He didn't list "Baloney" in his name for nothing, there's a deep meaning behind it.

    As others would say, stay safe and happy hunting.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    This does not surprise me at all. A GAY man masquerading on this great forum. Billy Boy I call for you to immediately terminate your account on this great forum!

    Faggot!

    Chris5.

  7. #3725

    Come on Chrissy AKA Screamin Demon

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    This does not surprise me at all. A GAY man masquerading on this great forum. Billy Boy I call for you to immediately terminate your account on this great forum!

    Faggot!

    Chris5.
    Every post from you is the same, gay this, gay that. If you have some proof post it. Like I did about your lover TrailHunter on the Trap. We knew anyone so hell bent on accusing everyone of being gay must be gay himself. Thank your butt buddy Trail for outing you.

  8. #3724

    Lame

    Quote Originally Posted by Negsiro  [View Original Post]
    I remember back in the days there was this small bar down in the south end you told you used to hang out and had your first gay encounter.

    I remember you told the story when you got drunk but vehemently denied it sending out a chain email, saying it was a wild sarcastic joke, lmao. You can sense the feeling.

    All the guys were saying, "yaaaa riiiight", LOL. It was too funny.

    Well, can't go back now bud, if you're Gay. You're Gay or bisexual, that's your preference. Just stop fucking providers bare back and recommending them will ya.

    Thanks.
    Hell, when you were Toujula at least there was some venom in your posts. Now the best you can do is gay accusations? You sound like a 12 yo. Or Chris.

    Step up your game son.

  9. #3723
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Fag Billy Boy

    Quote Originally Posted by Negsiro  [View Original Post]
    I remember back in the days there was this small bar down in the south end you told you used to hang out and had your first gay encounter.

    I remember you told the story when you got drunk but vehemently denied it sending out a chain email, saying it was a wild sarcastic joke, lmao. You can sense the feeling.

    All the guys were saying, "yaaaa riiiight", LOL. It was too funny.

    Well, can't go back now bud, if you're Gay. You're Gay or bisexual, that's your preference. Just stop fucking providers bare back and recommending them will ya.

    Thanks.
    This does not surprise me at all. A GAY man masquerading on this great forum. Billy Boy I call for you to immediately terminate your account on this great forum!

    Faggot!

    Chris5.

  10. #3722

    BillyBaloney are you still a homo

    I remember back in the days there was this small bar down in the south end you told you used to hang out and had your first gay encounter.

    I remember you told the story when you got drunk but vehemently denied it sending out a chain email, saying it was a wild sarcastic joke, lmao. You can sense the feeling.

    All the guys were saying, "yaaaa riiiight", LOL. It was too funny.

    Well, can't go back now bud, if you're Gay. You're Gay or bisexual, that's your preference. Just stop fucking providers bare back and recommending them will ya.

    Thanks.

  11. #3721

    Christina5 is stalking me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    After going back several pages reviewing your POST history I have come to realize what I already knew. That you are a worthless GAY piece of shit. I could not find ANY actual reviews of women that you have done. ZERO! Not even a Boston street walker? You're completely useless to this board. I am so glad you're there in blizzard Boston and not the sunshine state. This board is for contributors who seek women to fuck! You're contributed ZERO! I wish I could take a long piss down your throat. There is ZERO doubt in my mind that you are a worthless GAY man masquerading on this great forum. I call for you to immediately terminate your account on this great forum and move to San Francisco which is where you belong.

    LOSER.

    Chris5.
    Only a true homosexual would be that interested in another man to spend the time dwelling on him. You are quite the gay man as we have all suspected.

    BB.

  12. #3720

    Chrissy, did you miss this one?

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]

    Hey, when I go to Orlando in March I plan to hook up with Savanna. Of course I will pass her screening and have no issue with her reasonable donation amount. Since you and I are buds if you want I will mail you the used condom. We all know that is about as close to fucking her as you will ever get.

    BTG.
    What cat got your sore infested tongue?

  13. #3719
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    The Truth About Bacon Boy From Boston Massachusetts

    After going back several pages reviewing your POST history I have come to realize what I already knew. That you are a worthless GAY piece of shit. I could not find ANY actual reviews of women that you have done. ZERO! Not even a Boston street walker? You're completely useless to this board. I am so glad you're there in blizzard Boston and not the sunshine state. This board is for contributors who seek women to fuck! You're contributed ZERO! I wish I could take a long piss down your throat. There is ZERO doubt in my mind that you are a worthless GAY man masquerading on this great forum. I call for you to immediately terminate your account on this great forum and move to San Francisco which is where you belong.

    LOSER.

    Chris5.

  14. #3718

    Christina5

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Enjoy that blizzard there in Boston!! Lmao!!

    Faggot!

    Chris5.
    Wow you got me Christina5. Your humor is limitless and so original. You're like a poor mans, AIDS ridden, drug dealing, broke ass Eddie Murphy.

    BB.

  15. #3717
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Bacon Boy

    Quote Originally Posted by Baconbits  [View Original Post]
    Hey what's up you cowardly fuck? Is your shift over at Popeyes? I didn't know you set forum rules (telling people where to post) and were Swags spokesperson.

    Don't worry. All of us will treat her like the lady that she is if she makes it to Boston.

    BB.
    When did you suck your first cock?

    Chris5.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape