Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,766 to 9,780 of 59496
-
08-22-22 19:00 #49731Banned Member

Posts: 13634Elite in Cumming or Duluth?
Originally Posted by TJones0685
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-22 17:41 #49730Senior Member

Posts: 189Excellent
Is this the place on Cheshire Bridge? Would be great to have a good intown spot; I live downtown and hate how much is OTP.
Originally Posted by MassageFourMe
[View Original Post]
How much was the charge +tip?
Also, I haven't done a parlor in ages, usually doing escorts. With Ivy/in general, how do you usually broach wanting more? Do you just start touching them to see how they react, verbally ask for xyz, etc.?
-
08-22-22 16:31 #49729Senior Member

Posts: 241Joy massage. Chamblee
Anyone have information about Joy Massage?
It's across from b-spa I been driving past here and see the open sign but never any cars.
IDK if the website is generation is auto updated but it shows current date (stock photos).
https://joy-spa-massage-massage-spa....site/?hl=zh-CN
Might be a place to check out?
-
08-22-22 16:20 #49728Senior Member

Posts: 217Ivy on Cheshire Bridge
I have seen Wendy as well, and agree with you both. I last went to see Wendy, but she was busy, so I drew Nico. She is in her 20's, slender with a C cup. The flip was very good, but I also liked her personality. A sexy laugh!! Next time maybe more?
Originally Posted by MassageFourMe
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-22 11:42 #49727Senior Member

Posts: 40Elite Asian Massage
I visited this place last week. I got a nice legit massage from a cutie named "Juli"? I want to say that she was a 20 something Indian girl but I've never seen one before in these places. And I say it was nice, but she does not have a setting between soft and hard. No extras were offered but I was please with the way she rubbed the front of my shoulders. 70/20. Should have been 10, but I fumbled.
-
08-22-22 10:20 #49726Senior Member

Posts: 367Massage Now Kennesaw
Originally Posted by Deither
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Petey1015
[View Original Post]
Would have liked to seen this pop up when it did. Been out of the loop for a few days. This location has been mostly legit since opening. Probably still is otherwise any change would have been reported. One report a while back mentioned there might be some fun for a couple. A masseur and a masseuse might take care of the essentials if a couples massage is scheduled. Other than that no joy has ever been reported.
Originally Posted by ParlokD
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-22 07:51 #49725Senior Member

Posts: 580Reply
I tried to go to Ivy once and no one was there; while it was open. It was about 7 pm. Do you call ahead? I usually just like to walk in.
Originally Posted by MassageFourMe
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-22 07:43 #49724Senior Member

Posts: 281Lily
Yes, still there and opens at 9 if you are an early riser.
Originally Posted by AnotherUse
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-22 05:56 #49723Senior Member

Posts: 111Yes Wendy is a great provider. I like her outfits and attitude.
Originally Posted by MassageFourMe
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-22 22:43 #49722Senior Member

Posts: 63Ivy Massage Cheshire Bridge
I've been going to Ivy Massage recently. The girl I've been seeing I believe her name is Wendy. Started out with just standard HE with UTC top and bottom but after getting to know her better there has been more on there plate. She's got an average Asian body with maybe B cups. This time I brought a Jimmy hat and was able to use it. I'll definitely be going at least once a week now. I think it's the best massage that's in Atlanta. I only make it up to Roswell occasionally but when I did go I would hit up Kaina and get a massage from Abby. But she's only good for a tug.
-
08-20-22 22:47 #49721Senior Member

Posts: 48Lilly Spa Roswell
I'm not from Atl but going to be up there for work just wondering if Lillys in Roswell still open I had good experience last time I went.
-
08-20-22 16:43 #49720Regular Member

Posts: 7Massage Legend
Got Kelly at ML. Looks to be in her 40's with a large top. She aimed to please during her massage and provided a good ending with UTC top / OTC bottom. I especially enjoyed playing with her pair and unlike some other CAMP girls, she did not shy away from any fondling and rubbing I wanted to do. Damage was 70/70. Kelly is a good option especially if the younger providers are unavailable.
-
08-20-22 13:04 #49719

Posts: 682Mia / Emma / Yuki
No, not the same.
Originally Posted by Patronizer
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-22 07:07 #49718Senior Member

Posts: 47Alice, Enjoy
She went to NY for a month or so, but she is back at Enjoy now.
Originally Posted by DocHolliday35
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-22 23:58 #49717Banned Member

Posts: 367Mia
She is hot!! Little thing with very long hair. Smoking.
Originally Posted by Deither
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




