High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #49704
    Quote Originally Posted by 2me4Looking2  [View Original Post]
    I'm in this area a lot and wondering if there are any descent options for at least a HE? I know Therapy plus is a little north of this, but that's not convenient for me and I haven't had the best time there.
    What part of Smyrna? There are quite a few places there (Q, PZ, H, ZR, yea mostly letters ones LOL). Whichever place you go you'll leave happy.

    As for Veterans Memorial the only place you'll find is Mama's Massage 2 and that's before you enter Austell. However I hear this place is legit.

  2. #49703
    Quote Originally Posted by TN1944  [View Original Post]
    Enjoy is good. See Alice.
    Is she back or have you been out of the loop for 2 years?

  3. #49702

    Ivy

    Quote Originally Posted by Eslide3  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had any luck past level one or two here? I get the feeling it's available, but I've struck out twice now.
    Mia.

    Mia and Lulu. Get it.

  4. #49701
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    True. I didn't mention that the walls only missed the ceiling by about 4 feet and you could hear everything because it didn't matter as I wasn't going to return. Weird Chinese dude manages the front desk and the girls are nothing to look at.
    Lin (health care office) owns this place also. I think that's her husband working the front. When it first opened she was there a bit.

    You can get lucky, but the thing with walls and the noise makes it aweful.

  5. #49700
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    A fuck factory? I have to disagree. Ivy has mediocre providers at best and they'll jack a dick but nothing more unless you personally have a better rapport there. I don't and I wouldn't want to.
    100% agree here.

  6. #49699

    Options in south Smyrna / Veterans Memorial Hwy?

    I'm in this area a lot and wondering if there are any descent options for at least a HE? I know Therapy plus is a little north of this, but that's not convenient for me and I haven't had the best time there.

  7. #49698

    Moooove the Milk

    Quote Originally Posted by Ccarter006  [View Original Post]
    Just worked out a business trip to Orlando based on these comments and I am not disappointed! Milk was great and all that was promised. 200 total shower, BBBJ body slide daty and a full 45 minutes. 23 year old hottie that was very sweet.
    Reports for Milk should be mooooved to the Orlando board, please!

  8. #49697

    Ml

    Listened to all the GREAT reports on ML and decided to give it a try. I was SUPER disappointed! Drew an older lady had denim pants on. Very little teasing, "okay" massage, and somewhat lackluster ending. I guess I waited too long before going. Was not given access to top or bottom. Asked for an hour and about 45 in I was ready to leave. I guess you never know, but all the good reviews lead me to believe it would be a good experience. Not worth the drive or the money.

    Blue Skies!
    Last edited by ComfortablyNum; 08-19-22 at 07:14. Reason: Did not capitalize the title appropriately

  9. #49696
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    A fuck factory? I have to disagree. Ivy has mediocre providers at best and they'll jack a dick but nothing more unless you personally have a better rapport there. I don't and I wouldn't want to.
    Maybe I get a kick out of getting mediocre girls to bend their rules, some places it's a hard no, but I dunno about this one.

  10. #49695
    Quote Originally Posted by TroelEmbiid  [View Original Post]
    Do you have any names of who you saw? Because there's another website that provides this info. Diclosure: it's a pay site.
    If you don't want to answer the question that's fine, but soft pitching a pay site is unnecessary.

  11. #49694

    Ivy Cheshire

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    A fuck factory? I have to disagree. Ivy has mediocre providers at best and they'll jack a dick but nothing more unless you personally have a better rapport there. I don't and I wouldn't want to.
    I thought the same thing when I read it, a couple old ladies work there and its HJ only, back when they rotated girls from NY before the shooting sometimes a NY girl would do a little more.

  12. #49693
    Quote Originally Posted by HawkJock617  [View Original Post]
    I was in Roswell today to get my car serviced and decided to partake in some self care.

    First stop was the Bye Bye for a Bro-Zillian. Strictly professional. She did all the heavy lifting and didn't flinch JR assisted by running all the wrinkles out so she could complete her waxing.

    Next stop was a AMP in the same vicinity. 90 minutes for $80. Very clean and upper scale AMP. MT was cute, wore a mask, and did a 7/10 massage. Strictly business until the flip. Without debate or negotiation she asked if it was OK, I nodded, and she completed a thorough hand shake. Slow. Thorough and then tidied everything up. I'd say she was middle 40's and had a body of a 20 something. She was proud of her tips and showed them to me without prompting. She was thrilled with $60 tip. I'll return!!
    Want to give us a clue as to the name of this place?

  13. #49692

    Milk's Sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by Ccarter006  [View Original Post]
    Just worked out a business trip to Orlando based on these comments and I am not disappointed! Milk was great and all that was promised. 200 total shower, BBBJ body slide daty and a full 45 minutes. 23 year old hottie that was very sweet.
    Was it Sophia? She is 23.

  14. #49691

    Massage Now

    Quote Originally Posted by Deither  [View Original Post]
    Is massage now! In Kennesaw legit now?
    I have seen reports as far as 3 years and they were legit back then. So I can say they have been for a long time.

  15. #49690

    Not bad

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    It would seem that that would be the case but, when I used to talk on the phone years ago with the EAA lady, I knew her voice well. I assume that she sold the agency after the LE issue as the new lady had a different voice. They would've kept client info on personal phones, not on anything that would be an easy paper trail. Only talked to her twice before she resorted to texting only.

    If a monger doesn't have a solid history with them, they have a screening process (per the website) but not sure how extensive it is. If I were a new monger and / or couldn't get past their screening, I'd look into hopping a redeye to Dallas, LA, NY or maybe Vegas. Better choices in the bigger markets.
    It wasn't bad, did it yesterday first time ever. Can PM for details.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape