Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,796 to 9,810 of 59506
-
08-19-22 17:39 #49711Senior Member

Posts: 39Sisi Massage New Girl / No Tiffany
Went to Sisi massage and asked for one of my favoritesTiffany. Mamasan let me know that she went back to New York. I'm not sure if she left for good or if she's just on vacation. Hopefully it's the latter. She told me that I could try new girl Casey (it's pronounced Kaysey). I went to the room and got undressed and Casey came to the room a few mimutes later. She is slim, has a pretty face and maybe around 5'5 in her late 30's, early 40's. I can't really tell with the mask on her face. Casey can provide a really good massage, I would say it is comparable to Tiffany's but I still like Tiffany's massage better. Tried to touch her legs in the beginning but she moved my arms away. However, she got more relaxed towards the end. Right before the flip, she provided some sensual touch to the back the ear and to the butt area that got Junior happy real quick. On the flip, she grabbed my hand and put it on her ass. I went for the boobs with the other hand and she lifted her bra for me to see. I would say small B cups, but she has some Big Eraser nips. She won't let you suck them for long, probably too sensitive. The HE was pretty good and not rushed. She provided a head / scalp massage for the remaining time. I would repeat.
60/60 OTD.
-
08-19-22 16:27 #49710Senior Member

Posts: 580Reply
Yah, the other name is Cici. Don't ever go into a place and ask for Cici LOL. These girls change their names every few days and maybe they have some way to remember what name they gave you if you do come back. I had one provider told me her name was Cici then I go back and she said that's not her name. Some of the smaller shops have pretty consistent providers, but some others seem to rotate the girls every few months of even weeks.
Originally Posted by CampGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-22 16:01 #49709Senior Member

Posts: 4061Mia at H
I actually saw Mia at H a couple weeks ago. I was thinking that Alice still work there, but I was greeted by Mia. She wore a short skirt, B cup, and have a tattoo of butterflies on her arm. She gave a good massage and on the flip let me put my hand under her skirt and underwear to play with her non existent ass. Took me a while but she was a trooper. She shorted me about 20 minutes (I came in around 9:15) but I didn't want to complain because I actually wanted more of a HE than a massage. I actually like the inside of the room. Probably the nicest massage room I've seen in a while. I didn't post about because not much really to say. Mia is a cute spinner, but that's it.
Originally Posted by BMack26
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-22 15:29 #49708Senior Member

Posts: 40Mia
How does Mia look?
Originally Posted by RubOnMe3
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-22 14:45 #49707Senior Member

Posts: 342Yes but typically shops do not have one girl named Alice then bring in a totally different girl and call her Alice as well.
Originally Posted by CampGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-22 14:36 #49706Senior Member

Posts: 63H and ZR
Both H and ZR are near each other on South Cobb drive. Mia at H is tiny but give a very good massage and seems to enjoy the happy ending part. Amy and Cindy at ZR both give good massages but Amy (not very good looking) puts more effort into it and lets you pull out her Cs.
Originally Posted by 2me4Looking2
[View Original Post]
Nothing that I know of in the Veterans Memorial area that aren't legit only.
-
08-19-22 14:06 #49705Senior Member

Posts: 76Different Alice
Doc you should know by now how names are recycled. Is like how many coxo's, Anna, Lilly out out there.
Originally Posted by DocHolliday35
[View Original Post]
Alice of 2 years ago is at Adore, not sure the name though. Even staying at one place does not Guarantee a consistent name over time.
-
08-19-22 13:48 #49704Senior Member

Posts: 4061What part of Smyrna? There are quite a few places there (Q, PZ, H, ZR, yea mostly letters ones LOL). Whichever place you go you'll leave happy.
Originally Posted by 2me4Looking2
[View Original Post]
As for Veterans Memorial the only place you'll find is Mama's Massage 2 and that's before you enter Austell. However I hear this place is legit.
-
08-19-22 13:23 #49703Senior Member

Posts: 342Is she back or have you been out of the loop for 2 years?
Originally Posted by TN1944
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-22 12:09 #49702Banned Member

Posts: 367Ivy
Mia.
Originally Posted by Eslide3
[View Original Post]
Mia and Lulu. Get it.
-
08-19-22 11:43 #49701Senior Member

Posts: 351Lin (health care office) owns this place also. I think that's her husband working the front. When it first opened she was there a bit.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
You can get lucky, but the thing with walls and the noise makes it aweful.
-
08-19-22 11:27 #49700Senior Member

Posts: 351100% agree here.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-22 10:46 #49699Senior Member

Posts: 460Options in south Smyrna / Veterans Memorial Hwy?
I'm in this area a lot and wondering if there are any descent options for at least a HE? I know Therapy plus is a little north of this, but that's not convenient for me and I haven't had the best time there.
-
08-19-22 08:14 #49698Senior Member

Posts: 332Moooove the Milk
Reports for Milk should be mooooved to the Orlando board, please!
Originally Posted by Ccarter006
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-22 07:11 #49697Senior Member

Posts: 139Ml
Listened to all the GREAT reports on ML and decided to give it a try. I was SUPER disappointed! Drew an older lady had denim pants on. Very little teasing, "okay" massage, and somewhat lackluster ending. I guess I waited too long before going. Was not given access to top or bottom. Asked for an hour and about 45 in I was ready to leave. I guess you never know, but all the good reviews lead me to believe it would be a good experience. Not worth the drive or the money.
Blue Skies!Last edited by ComfortablyNum; 08-19-22 at 07:14. Reason: Did not capitalize the title appropriately










Reply With Quote




