Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,796 to 9,810 of 59496
-
08-19-22 11:43 #49701Senior Member

Posts: 351Lin (health care office) owns this place also. I think that's her husband working the front. When it first opened she was there a bit.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
You can get lucky, but the thing with walls and the noise makes it aweful.
-
08-19-22 11:27 #49700Senior Member

Posts: 351100% agree here.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-22 10:46 #49699Senior Member

Posts: 460Options in south Smyrna / Veterans Memorial Hwy?
I'm in this area a lot and wondering if there are any descent options for at least a HE? I know Therapy plus is a little north of this, but that's not convenient for me and I haven't had the best time there.
-
08-19-22 08:14 #49698Senior Member

Posts: 332Moooove the Milk
Reports for Milk should be mooooved to the Orlando board, please!
Originally Posted by Ccarter006
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-22 07:11 #49697Senior Member

Posts: 139Ml
Listened to all the GREAT reports on ML and decided to give it a try. I was SUPER disappointed! Drew an older lady had denim pants on. Very little teasing, "okay" massage, and somewhat lackluster ending. I guess I waited too long before going. Was not given access to top or bottom. Asked for an hour and about 45 in I was ready to leave. I guess you never know, but all the good reviews lead me to believe it would be a good experience. Not worth the drive or the money.
Blue Skies!Last edited by ComfortablyNum; 08-19-22 at 07:14. Reason: Did not capitalize the title appropriately
-
08-18-22 23:57 #49696Senior Member

Posts: 357Maybe I get a kick out of getting mediocre girls to bend their rules, some places it's a hard no, but I dunno about this one.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-22 23:56 #49695Senior Member

Posts: 357If you don't want to answer the question that's fine, but soft pitching a pay site is unnecessary.
Originally Posted by TroelEmbiid
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-22 23:54 #49694Senior Member

Posts: 1456Ivy Cheshire
I thought the same thing when I read it, a couple old ladies work there and its HJ only, back when they rotated girls from NY before the shooting sometimes a NY girl would do a little more.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-22 23:35 #49693Banned Member

Posts: 2410Want to give us a clue as to the name of this place?
Originally Posted by HawkJock617
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-22 22:38 #49692Senior Member

Posts: 217Milk's Sophia
Was it Sophia? She is 23.
Originally Posted by Ccarter006
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-22 22:27 #49691Senior Member

Posts: 39Massage Now
I have seen reports as far as 3 years and they were legit back then. So I can say they have been for a long time.
Originally Posted by Deither
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-22 21:36 #49690Regular Member

Posts: 1Not bad
It wasn't bad, did it yesterday first time ever. Can PM for details.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-22 19:49 #49689Senior Member

Posts: 580Reply
I went by about 2 weeks ago on an evening. Get there and go in. No one is there. Some guy goes into one of the rooms looks like he has some food and doesn't say anything. I staid about 15 min. No one. I hear it's only a HE place. There is a busy trendy restaurant nearby so you would think it's in a discreet location, but not really.
Originally Posted by Eslide3
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-22 19:37 #49688Banned Member

Posts: 13634Ivy Massage
A fuck factory? I have to disagree. Ivy has mediocre providers at best and they'll jack a dick but nothing more unless you personally have a better rapport there. I don't and I wouldn't want to.
Originally Posted by ChinaLove123
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-22 19:30 #49687Banned Member

Posts: 13634It would seem that that would be the case but, when I used to talk on the phone years ago with the EAA lady, I knew her voice well. I assume that she sold the agency after the LE issue as the new lady had a different voice. They would've kept client info on personal phones, not on anything that would be an easy paper trail. Only talked to her twice before she resorted to texting only.
Originally Posted by Makwah
[View Original Post]
If a monger doesn't have a solid history with them, they have a screening process (per the website) but not sure how extensive it is. If I were a new monger and / or couldn't get past their screening, I'd look into hopping a redeye to Dallas, LA, NY or maybe Vegas. Better choices in the bigger markets.












Reply With Quote





