Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 367 of 1288 FirstFirst ... 267 317 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 417 467 867 ... LastLast
Results 5,491 to 5,505 of 19309
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13819

    Please help a young man

    What do I got to do to get in with one of the top providers in the area? I'm tired of the druggies, if anyone can help send me a message, ill do just about anything to find a decent professional.

  2. #13818
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Was the first visit good enough to make up for the second? Meaning, will you try her again or are you done with her?

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...-/108831359805
    I'm a sucker for a really fat kitty especially on a slim sexy chick so yes I'm going to see her again plus she has a nice ass so I definitely got to see what the view is from behind and definitely beat her down from the back! Plus she is GFE

  3. #13817
    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Well I appreciate captainJohn for giving me Demetria's number was given pics from her then she asked for half upfront on first visit. I'm sorry but I'm never giving upfront money!

    Bs.
    At least you got pictures. I sent a text and got nothing in response.

  4. #13816

    Demetria

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainJohn  [View Original Post]
    Understand there's been a lot of chatter about our favorite Miss Ashley and how she seems to have disappeared, just spoke to her Friend Demetria, she's a close Friend of hers, and she hasn't heard from her either, so who knows, Ashley does have a little habit, OR some Monger has tied her up, her friend Demetria is looking for new Friends, 321xxxx213.
    Well I appreciate captainJohn for giving me Demetria's number was given pics from her then she asked for half upfront on first visit. I'm sorry but I'm never giving upfront money!

    Bs.

  5. #13815

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by SitbacRelax  [View Original Post]
    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...-/949004215865

    Looks familiar but don't know. Has anyone seen thus knew yet?
    Yup looks familiar but can't place her. Anyway texted for incall and she said she only is available for outcall. Ad says incall, oh well I can't do that. Come were ok, an hour to respond which is top notch for Brevard LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails nzaynjgyodvinzm1ngvjmzqwnzdjzjnknzk0nwezmzqwzgjhoa.jpg.jpg‎   mzgxndzmoda0ymq3odyxmdnizmy0mjvln2vhndcyzdqzotdjoa.jpg.jpg‎  

  6. #13814

    Avoid

    I would avoid this one at all cost. Just know you've been warned!

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...-/655221433675

    Bs.

  7. #13813

    Sarah?

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...-/949004215865

    Looks familiar but don't know. Has anyone seen thus knew yet?

  8. #13812

    Aubrey

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Personally, I wish she'd come south. I'd see her more frequently if she were in the Melbourne area. With her being in Titusville, it's just too far of a drive to take for no reason other than to see her for me. I'd only be able to see her again if work took me to her general area.
    I totally agree I'd see her more also, tville is such a hike!

    Bs.

  9. #13811

    Aubrey

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    I would say only good thing in Titusville would be UTR Aubrey!

    Bs.
    Personally, I wish she'd come south. I'd see her more frequently if she were in the Melbourne area. With her being in Titusville, it's just too far of a drive to take for no reason other than to see her for me. I'd only be able to see her again if work took me to her general area.

  10. #13810

    Begs the question:

    Quote Originally Posted by AyeVerb  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one last night picked her up and went back to my place she was only able to do headache relief. Man let me tell you this chick is very pretty and very sexy! Great attitude and definitely a pleaser, BBBJ was soft and sensual and when I bust she kept going until I was completely drained! Man I can't wait to dick her down especially from behind. She's my new go to and lucky me she literally a 5 min walk from my house.
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    So something good DOES come out of Titusville?
    Quote Originally Posted by AyeVerb  [View Original Post]
    That's what I thought until she showed up today so high and all over the place I just paid her to leave.
    Was the first visit good enough to make up for the second? Meaning, will you try her again or are you done with her?

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...-/108831359805

  11. #13809

    Tville

    Quote Originally Posted by HighTimes2  [View Original Post]
    Man that is a bummer to hear, I'd read your review and as a dweller of the north end I was actually thinking there's a much higher than avg amount of ads from the ville lately, and she was super attractive. You can take the girl out of tville. But you can't take the tville out of the girl!
    I would say only good thing in Titusville would be UTR Aubrey!

    Bs.

  12. #13808
    Quote Originally Posted by AyeVerb  [View Original Post]
    That's what I thought until she showed up today so high and all over the place I just paid her to leave.
    Man that is a bummer to hear, I'd read your review and as a dweller of the north end I was actually thinking there's a much higher than avg amount of ads from the ville lately, and she was super attractive. You can take the girl out of tville. But you can't take the tville out of the girl!

  13. #13807

    Julia

    I had the opportunity to make the acquaintance of the lovely Julia. She is an absolute gem! She has a nondescript incall, seems to have no issues with any "mood alteration", and a sweet personality. Out of respect for her I don't want to say any more other than the fact that she is a sweet gal that exceeds her reputation and who I plan to see often.

  14. #13806

    More Titusville

    I won't say this compl reverses the 'Nothing GOOD' statement about T-ville, but def scratched the itch.

    Doesn't put a name in the STG post, but uses BBW in title. Saw her for a QV. Attractive young lady. Pix are accurate. Has private residence in safe area. Good comms. On time. Clean. Good attitude. Didn't ask for donation and didn't pick it up until complete. Didn't have to stay long. Excellent BBBJ skills. Went with k9 for main event and got plenty of motion and verbal encouragement. Gorgeous ass if you like them big round and soft. Great value at 80. Will repeat when it the area.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...e/739181224774

    F1.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image_2022-08-18_231954216.png‎  

  15. #13805
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    So something good DOES come out of Titusville?
    That's what I thought until she showed up today so high and all over the place I just paid her to leave.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape