Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,521 to 5,535 of 19285
-
08-16-22 09:27 #13765Senior Member

Posts: 2956Nope!
Sorry my friend, this is one I will NOT be taking for the team!
Originally Posted by BigStud47
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-22 08:11 #13764Banned Member

Posts: 1739New / old
Well winter has decide to return to the game only and I mean ONLY respected senior forum members are allowed access. I will not give out to senior members who have tried to smash me with a provider. And I use that term lightly. I could call you out but I won't cause you did opposite of what you said about not help someone else out anymore. So those that are interested in winters digits can pm me. Not many good ones who are Sober around anymore very select few.
Happy hunting.
Bs.
Ps spent another amazing time with UTR Serena last week she’s still available guys!
-
08-15-22 18:33 #13763Banned Member

Posts: 1739Toftt
Come on JJ take one for the team!!
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
Bs.
-
08-15-22 18:05 #13762Senior Member

Posts: 2956Back to the OP
Got to say, most of her pics look hot! Then I get to the dick picks and I'm lay nah, can't be messing with that!
Originally Posted by TruePair
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-22 17:37 #13761Senior Member

Posts: 684Sam
I was just messing with the count. I've seen her ad many times but never called! You go to South Florida it's getting hard to tell who's who down there. Got to do like Trump and grab them by the pussy.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-22 17:11 #13760Senior Member

Posts: 2956A couple questions
Originally Posted by Count1
[View Original Post]
First, is this who the OP was referring to: https://cocoa-beach.skipthegames.com...E/697730957342.
Originally Posted by TruePair
[View Original Post]
Second, did he even visit her anyway? All the OP stated was that the "prettiest face" on STG was trans, didn't actually say he'd visited with her. So yo, Count! Did you actually visit with her? Or was the post just commentary?
-
08-15-22 16:57 #13759Senior Member

Posts: 73Southern Hospitality
I had the pleasure of meeting Kelly last week for some afternoon fun. And now I know why I've never read a bad review about her. She's very attractive and very sexy, friendly and makes you feel at home. Initial texts with her had a quick response and she wasn't a clock watcher, not that I lasted for hours after she got a hold of me. But we did lay in bed together after the explosive finish talking about various things while caressing each other's bodies. She has a nice, comfy, safe location in Canaveral that I told her I would definitely visit again. She rocked my world!!
-
08-15-22 16:52 #13758Senior Member

Posts: 2956Riley in Titusville
So something good DOES come out of Titusville?
Originally Posted by AyeVerb
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-22 16:32 #13757Senior Member

Posts: 28MidwestMonique
You are so welcome and beautiful.
Originally Posted by MidwestMonique
[View Original Post]
I await your return.
I did not get to see you when you were here.
Was out of town.
-
08-15-22 14:25 #13756Senior Member

Posts: 29Meeting off kik
Hey guys, long time lurker. Has anyone met someone off of kik? It's a local room and she did send live pics but it's of course pay a deposit first before I send you any information. She said she doesn't advertise anywhere else. I really don't want to send anything, I'm not about getting scammed. But her pics are sexy and it's real tempting. She goes by Charlotte Sarah, in Melbourne by Viera.
Any information would be great!
-
08-15-22 13:22 #13755Douchebag

Posts: 181Riley
Saw this one last night picked her up and went back to my place she was only able to do headache relief. Man let me tell you this chick is very pretty and very sexy! Great attitude and definitely a pleaser, BBBJ was soft and sensual and when I bust she kept going until I was completely drained! Man I can't wait to dick her down especially from behind. She's my new go to and lucky me she literally a 5 min walk from my house.
Originally Posted by Bonghit420
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-22 12:41 #13754Senior Member

Posts: 684Samantha
How did she look in person? I'm betting it wasn't like the pics! LOL.
Originally Posted by Count1
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-22 11:02 #13753Banned Member

Posts: 1739Info
Anyone partake on this one? Don't seems to be up there $. 80 hh $. 40 qv for outcall and $ for cd.
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...D/224962866436
Bs.
-
08-15-22 09:29 #13752Regular Member

Posts: 23Kc
Incall was private location not too far from the rivee lanes bowling alley. Do you mind sharing info about Val?
Originally Posted by HighTimes2
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-22 08:57 #13751Senior Member

Posts: 48Julia
I visited Julia yesterday evening. Pretty great visit, she's definitely one of the best options around Brevard. I thought her pictures were probably a bit old, but other than that no real complaints. She wants you satisfied when you leave, and she genuinely seems to enjoy the deed, which is still far too rare for this hobby. Very chatty as well which is a plus for me personally. Would recommend.
https://tryst.link/escort/julia728








Reply With Quote




