Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 368 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 268 318 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 418 468 868 ... LastLast
Results 5,506 to 5,520 of 19291
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13786

    Aleja frustration

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Glad somebody got to see her! I reached out to her recently, she replied quickly and I was thinking we were off to a good start! I asked for her general location and, based on her response, set up a meeting for about an hour later and told her I'd text when I was about to leave to get the address. She said she was good with everything and that she'd see me in about an hour. About 45 minutes later, sent a text letting her know I was about to head out and requesting the address. No response. Another 5 or 10 minutes later, another text saying I needed the address. No response. Another text saying my window of opportunity was closing and I needed her response right away. No response. I even sent one more text stating, politely, that a meeting that day wasn't going to happen but I'd try again some other day. Still don't have a response. I'm guessing I'll try again at some point, but damn that's frustrating.
    This was the nearly the same exact scenario that played out for me a couple weeks ago. She was good on initial contact. Then a little slow. Then we set a time and she gave me her address.

    I texted when I was on my way. No response. Texted again when I was 10 minutes away. No response.

    I arrived. Let her know. No response. Eventually I told her I was confused and sorry that we didn't meet up after having agreed. Never heard another peep.

    I have a feeling she may have someone else responding to inquiries. But then, when it comes time to actually meet, if she is not up for it, the communication stops.

    Frustrating. By the looks of her photos and the few successful reports lately, she could own a segment of the Brevard market. But. No.

    Oh well!

  2. #13785

    Demetria

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainJohn  [View Original Post]
    Understand there's been a lot of chatter about our favorite Miss Ashley and how she seems to have disappeared, just spoke to her Friend Demetria, she's a close Friend of hers, and she hasn't heard from her either, so who knows, Ashley does have a little habit, OR some Monger has tied her up, her friend Demetria is looking for new Friends, 321xxxx213.
    Hello, I used to see Ashley about once a month. But I'm interested in her friend. Can you share her number and what does she look like is the service good? Thanks.

    T76.

  3. #13784

    Ashley Update

    Understand there's been a lot of chatter about our favorite Miss Ashley and how she seems to have disappeared, just spoke to her Friend Demetria, she's a close Friend of hers, and she hasn't heard from her either, so who knows, Ashley does have a little habit, OR some Monger has tied her up, her friend Demetria is looking for new Friends, 321xxxx213.

  4. #13783

    Can not say she is Siren

    All I can add from my review below for Aleja was she never once asked for the money even after we were done. I put it on the dresser and she never reached for it. Also the room she is in, looks like she is living there. No drama what so ever with her from my one visit.

    Quote Originally Posted by feckless  [View Original Post]
    Kinda confused about this one.

    Aleja, it seems =Alejandra, Lindsie, Seduction, and SIREN. I have a note from 2021 that Siren / Seduction had done a (few) cash-dash. The forum posts seem to support that 'Seduction' was a thief.

    If this is the same person, why would she be a recc? Did she get herself together?

    F1.

  5. #13782

    Aleja

    Must have gotten lucky today in more ways than one. Sent a text, got a reply about an hour later as I was close to her location based on her ad. Told her I was in a rush and need to meet ASAP, and she was ready. Got the address and when I arrived the room number. She answers the door in a robe. She is definitely taller than her add but like said before not in a bad way. Spinner body,. Tells me to get comfortable and begins with a BBBJ. It was amazing. Almost didn't want her to stop but eventually she asks if I am ready. Puts on the cover, and begins to ride. She tires out, and we switched to K9. She will push back against you which was great. Blew in the best and wipes for clean up. Her girlfriend is there with a dog but no issues with either. Definitely will see again. I will say her comms are bad, I guess it just depends when tou reach out.

  6. #13781

    Julia, the good, the less good and second chances

    I met with Julia once a few years back, must have been when she first started as a provider. As I recall it, I found her to be attractive for her age but the lack of experience really showed, she didn't realize until after I'd arrived and we were naked that she had no covers, even with that, she wouldn't allow FS or CIM, she seemed to need a lot of direction, overall it was just kind of a "nothing to write home about" sort of experience. It wasn't horrible, it just wasn't great either.

    Fast forward a couple years, she gets a lot of positive reviews and I'm certainly thinking the time she's been in the hobby, the "lack of experience" things should be gone. Those things in mind, I reached out to set up a meeting. Julia was very quick to respond and my recollection is we had a meeting set up for an hour or two later. She had given me her general location and, once I headed out, I sent another text and she gave me her exact location. Another text when I arrive and she gives me her room number. A knock at the door, Julia quickly answers and ushers me on in. She is certainly the woman in the photos (more on that in a minute) and we strip down and hit the sheets. Julia starts in on a BBBJ, gets the blood pumping and I ask for a cover. Yes, she's got one, good to know! On goes the cover and on goes Julia for some CG action. Girls got some nice tits so I enjoy fondling, squeezing and sucking while she's riding my shaft! I suggest K9, Julia obliges and gets in position. I slide on in, grab those hips and start stroking, slow at first, Julia starts grinding back into me, pace picks up, I smack that ass a few times, Julia's grinding harder and faster, a few more strokes, I blow, hold onto those hips nice and tight and make sure every drop is squeezed out. Mission accomplished, clean up, a bit of chit chat and out the door.

    All good so far, right? Well, a few minor issues along the way. While I stated above that the pics are definitely her, I'm thinking there a few years old. Don't get me wrong, not 10 years and 50 pounds old, but probably 2 or 3 years and maybe 15 pounds old. She's still in good shape for her age, but she's not in as good shape as the pics suggest. When I arrived, she was dressed like she'd been doing chores or something, wearing leggings and a loose t-shirt. Probably not a huge deal, we're getting naked after all, I just prefer for the woman to put some effort into looking attractive or sexy, it could be sexy lingerie, a form fitting dress or even a robe just barely hanging on. Julia also seemed a bit out of it, not like crazy f**ked up or falling asleep, but not totally all there either, just talking some weird stuff, kind of rambling about nonsense.

    Similar to my first encounter with Julia, this one wasn't horrible, it just wasn't great either. Certainly improvement since the first visit, she is clearly much more comfortable with the hobby than before. I appreciated the donation structure too, seemed quite reasonable for Brevard. Who knows, perhaps I caught her on an "off" day. All in all, I'd probably go again and give her a second (third) chance.

  7. #13780

    Sent one

    Quote Originally Posted by Cdmail32  [View Original Post]
    Sent you a pm.
    I sent you one back on the 16th when you sent me one.

  8. #13779

    Serena

    Sent you a pm.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Ok guys when contacting my UTRor whoever please and a must give screen name of who you are!

  9. #13778

    Sorry BS!

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    I'll chip in jj2 come on man??

    Bs.
    Called me old fashioned, but I prefer my ladies to have vaginas!

  10. #13777

    More on Aleja

    Quote Originally Posted by feckless  [View Original Post]
    Kinda confused about this one.

    Aleja, it seems =Alejandra, Lindsie, Seduction, and SIREN. I have a note from 2021 that Siren / Seduction had done a (few) cash-dash. The forum posts seem to support that 'Seduction' was a thief.

    If this is the same person, why would she be a recc? Did she get herself together?

    F1.
    I can't speak to the comments about whether she's Siren or Seduction or if she's done a cash-dash. I reached out because she's had several positive review lately.

    Quote Originally Posted by DMan92  [View Original Post]
    So had little visit with Ms Aleja today. Body pics are her without a doubt. Granted she was a tad taller than what I was expecting, but no issues at all, she answered the door in a robe that forgot how to close, again not an issue. Went to the playroom and I matched what she was then wearing. While getting ready she reached into the drawer making sure covers were handy, hoped on the bed for some nice full body exam, then I went down and had a pretty good breakfast until she couldn't stop moving, hoped up on went the cover and in it went. Didn't have time to change up positions, but definitely a good time until the bag was full.

    Nice conversation while cleaning up. Had everything handy which made it nice. Nice goodbye as I headed out the door.

    Will see her again.
    Quote Originally Posted by LadiesMan6996  [View Original Post]
    And dude dental work she had perfect teeth 2 months ago she got in a accident and almost died knocked all her teeth out and broke a bunch she is extremely self conscious about it that woman was a 10 easy before the accident.
    Quote Originally Posted by OneWayOut  [View Original Post]
    Sexy spinner here is one of my ATF but be careful cause she loves hitting you up later for dire needed assistance. I have denied her numerous times, but others have been on short end. Performance wise she is top notch and let's say free spirited. When she is kept in the business Zone = no problems.
    Quote Originally Posted by NewHodar  [View Original Post]
    I was in a pinch for time and this girl was close why and answered within moments of texting, her body is just like pics. Could use some dental work. Spewed my seed inside her. Couldn't resist.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...D/213616675232

  11. #13776

    Aleja = ??

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Glad somebody got to see her! I reached out to her recently, she replied quickly and I was thinking we were off to a good start! I asked for her general location and, based on her response, set up a meeting for about an hour later and told her I'd text when I was about to leave to get the address. She said she was good with everything and that she'd see me in about an hour. About 45 minutes later, sent a text letting her know I was about to head out and requesting the address. No response. Another 5 or 10 minutes later, another text saying I needed the address. No response. Another text saying my window of opportunity was closing and I needed her response right away. No response. I even sent one more text stating, politely, that a meeting that day wasn't going to happen but I'd try again some other day. Still don't have a response. I'm guessing I'll try again at some point, but damn that's frustrating.
    Kinda confused about this one.

    Aleja, it seems =Alejandra, Lindsie, Seduction, and SIREN. I have a note from 2021 that Siren / Seduction had done a (few) cash-dash. The forum posts seem to support that 'Seduction' was a thief.

    If this is the same person, why would she be a recc? Did she get herself together?

    F1.

  12. #13775

    Lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Hmmmm.

    Let me think about this.

    Still thinking.

    Yeah, I'll go with this:

    NOPE!
    I'll chip in jj2 come on man??

    Bs.

  13. #13774

    Aleja

    Quote Originally Posted by DMan92  [View Original Post]
    So had little visit with Ms Aleja today. Body pics are her without a doubt. Granted she was a tad taller than what I was expecting, but no issues at all, she answered the door in a robe that forgot how to close, again not an issue. Went to the playroom and I matched what she was then wearing. While getting ready she reached into the drawer making sure covers were handy, hoped on the bed for some nice full body exam, then I went down and had a pretty good breakfast until she couldn't stop moving, hoped up on went the cover and in it went. Didn't have time to change up positions, but definitely a good time until the bag was full.

    Nice conversation while cleaning up. Had everything handy which made it nice. Nice goodbye as I headed out the door.

    Will see her again.
    Glad somebody got to see her! I reached out to her recently, she replied quickly and I was thinking we were off to a good start! I asked for her general location and, based on her response, set up a meeting for about an hour later and told her I'd text when I was about to leave to get the address. She said she was good with everything and that she'd see me in about an hour. About 45 minutes later, sent a text letting her know I was about to head out and requesting the address. No response. Another 5 or 10 minutes later, another text saying I needed the address. No response. Another text saying my window of opportunity was closing and I needed her response right away. No response. I even sent one more text stating, politely, that a meeting that day wasn't going to happen but I'd try again some other day. Still don't have a response. I'm guessing I'll try again at some point, but damn that's frustrating.

  14. #13773

    Deal or no deal

    Quote Originally Posted by StymieChula  [View Original Post]
    What if we all chipped in and got you a free ride would that convince you to take one for the team?

    You have to write a honest review otherwise no deal.

    What do yaa say??
    Hmmmm.

    Let me think about this.

    Still thinking.

    Yeah, I'll go with this:

    NOPE!

  15. #13772

    Always kinda curious

    Quote Originally Posted by StymieChula  [View Original Post]
    What if we all chipped in and got you a free ride would that convince you to take one for the team?

    You have to write a honest review otherwise no deal.

    What do yaa say??
    I have been curious to be honest, I wouldn't let "her get behind me" but other things I've been curious. If it was paid for I'd probably TOFTT.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape