Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,061 to 6,075 of 24838
-
08-19-22 22:51 #18778Senior Member

Posts: 808Nothing better currently
Currently there's nothing better here in Central Indiana than this forum for reviews and information. I guess if you don't like it quit paying the fees. Oh wait there is no fees this is free. I'm not going to ***** about something that's free.
Originally Posted by Tony317
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-22 21:04 #18777Senior Member

Posts: 131Hate to say it, but yes. That's about accurate, in my opinion. I've been in and out of this forum for quite a number of years. Mostly out for the past several, but I still take a look from time to time. I would say you are speaking the truth on both accounts. Not much going on in Indy. Mostly scammers and nasty drug addicted hookers with bad teeth. Even some of the positive reviews that I've seen here as of late, I would never see the hooker. Just grossness and nastiness. I value my cock way more than putting it into the mouth of someone like that. And as to the state of this forum, nothing has changed in years. Search functionality is still horrible. Half of the links posted do not work if too much time has passed / ads deleted or removed (listcrawler, skipthegames, ect.) (not a forum issue, but still). It's a pain in the ass to download / screencap photos and then upload them to this 1990's style message board.
Originally Posted by Btybty25
[View Original Post]
Peace, two fingers.
-
08-19-22 20:52 #18776Senior Member

Posts: 44Good little provider
I have seen her on a few occasions. She is a good time. No kissing or GFE. Has amazing gumdrop size nipples. Biggest I have seen. The are great to suck. She only allows vanilla.
Originally Posted by UberMonger
[View Original Post]
Usual is. 8.
-
08-19-22 07:56 #18775Senior Member

Posts: 290Her recent ads in other cities indicate 125.
Just noticed her STG ads posted in other cities say 125. At 5'3", her pics would indicate 105 soaking wet.
Originally Posted by IndyAssMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-22 07:44 #18774Senior Member

Posts: 290Glad she ghosted me.
Didn't see your post until I returned from a drive downtown for an early morning appointment. She texted about fifteen minutes after our scheduled time to let me know she just woke up. Yeah, that doesn't work for me. I was already back home. Looks like I dodged a bullet.
Originally Posted by IndyBobby
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-22 18:13 #18773Senior Member

Posts: 142Define not as petite as hoped
Pics looks like she is 110 lb or less. Is not as petite mean 140+.
Originally Posted by IndyBobby;6076770[URL
Also did you pay her asking price of $$ for half?
-
08-18-22 14:41 #18772Senior Member

Posts: 34Just talked about
This was actually just discussed in the high end thread.
Originally Posted by BCD0101
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-22 12:45 #18771Senior Member

Posts: 121Toftt
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/89155599
Pictures are really touched up. Not as petite as hoped. Business like but takes direction well. As advertised except the pictures.
-
08-17-22 22:11 #18770Regular Member

Posts: 22Lexi Adams
Took one for the team on this one after not seeing any reviews on her anywhere other than 2 on TER and some chatter on here. She's expensive but she's got a nice fit body, great ass and really knows how to fuck.
-
08-17-22 21:53 #18769Senior Member

Posts: 109Question regarding P411
When I moved to Indy I was talked into joining P411 for verification purposes (of course said lady still would not see me, and other providers were not newbie friendly or required more than P411). Used infrequently but enough to justify renewing a second time. My membership lapsed then P411 only permitted existing customers to renew due to FOSTA / SESTA. Then COVID stopped travel (as well as my frequency in participating in the hobby). P411 reopened it's doors to the public some years ago. I am aware that P411 has changed from when I was a member 6 years ago, although I do not know the details.
Some of you fine gentlemen are members. Is P411 currently worth the expense? Work travel has reopened and I wish to take advantage, although with this useful site, TER and tryst supposedly being legitimate, I am uncertain as to the value in P411.
I am an infrequent flyer in the hobby (even when I was a P411 member) so references are not as plentiful as what I had when I discontinued P411.
Appreciate your insight.
BCD.
-
08-17-22 20:17 #18768Senior Member

Posts: 1175I've seen the ads for a while now and don't remember if she's ever shown her face online or not. I Googled the phone number and the first result was a link to a bunch of reviews.
Originally Posted by UberMonger
[View Original Post]
https://escort13.com/reviews/phone/3176538446/1
-
08-17-22 19:39 #18767Senior Member

Posts: 569Any idea who she is?
Anyone see her? No name only the pics in the ad.
https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...w/722848307188
-
08-17-22 15:55 #18766Senior Member

Posts: 527You have to get out of the escort thread and scroll down to DI. There are many threads on this forum not just the escort thread. There are no fake DI ads.
Originally Posted by Btybty25
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-22 15:40 #18765Senior Member

Posts: 351Nope
Not so much no. Tons of fake ads, spotty info, most of the links are gone. Jane looks like alot of fun.
Originally Posted by TigerKing
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-22 13:38 #18764Senior Member

Posts: 186Di
Check DI Discreet info reviews thread under user blog.
Originally Posted by Mikmox0302
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






